Bundesliga 2018/19 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
Perhaps, if you watched Bayern this season you could see that our defense was utter crap, and Sule wasn't much looking better too. But he was the best CB last season and he is the best German CB too, aged only 23.
I've seen some bayern matches this year plus the game against France he's really a tractor, he's so slow, in addition we can not say that it compensates with superior tactical intelligence. He will improve for sure but we are still far from the European top, when I see Deligt I find him already better.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
I've seen some bayern matches this year plus the game against France he's really a tractor, he's so slow, in addition we can not say that it compensates with superior tactical intelligence. He will improve for sure but we are still far from the European top, when I see Deligt I find him already better.
He's not slow IMO, for a beast like him he's got a good pace. His speed has never been a concern so far at Bayern.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Wow, that is a bad deal for Bayern. 80 million for a left back/ CB when they already have Alaba, Sale, Hummels? Doesn't make sense.
They should have spent that cheddar on revitalizing their attack, midfield and GK.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
He is good, but yeah, €80m is crazy money for him if you aren't an oil club.
Why? He's versatile, young, fast, great tackler and seems to have that winner mentality. When Varane is considered as €120M CB, De Ligt €90M, then i think it's a fair price for Lucas too..

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Why? He's versatile, young, fast, great tackler and seems to have that winner mentality. When Varane is considered as €120M CB, De Ligt €90M, then i think it's a fair price for Lucas too..
Well, we're yet to see if anybody actually pays this kind of money for either of Varane or DeLigt.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That's your opinion. For me he is neither as talented as DeLigt, nor has he shown his class for years now like Varane has at this point. He's good, but €80m good? I don't think so.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
That's your opinion. For me he is neither as talented as DeLigt, nor has he shown his class for years now like Varane has at this point. He's good, but €80m good? I don't think so.
He proven his class at last World Cup, he's a great defender and also had great performances at Atletico at 23 y.o. Not everyone thought VVD could become one of the best CBs in the world when Pool decided to splash money for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Uli kneejerk

like when he spent on Costa or that Renato Sanches
He knew what he's doing, still got the money for Costa:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)