Bundesliga 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
EPL atmosphere :hihi:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I’ll give you the Bundesliga, but no chance in hell is the atmosphere better at EPL games than Serie A.
He doesn't even watch our matches. Said so himself. He just watches extended highlights. Would rather watch EPL or clasico on repeat. Of course he has no idea about our stadium atmosphere.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
EPL atmosphere :hihi:

- - - Updated - - -

He doesn't even watch our matches. Said so himself. He just watches extended highlights. Would rather watch EPL or clasico on repeat. Of course he has no idea about our stadium atmosphere.
Does that upset you?

- - - Updated - - -

EPL Atmosphere :howler:

Bunch of fat balding cunts stuffing their faces with prawn sandwiches. Plastic fans, plastic clubs, and all that money :yuck: :inter:
They still create a better atmosphere than the drunk poor italians in the broken ancient stadiums that are are caged far away from the pitch.

Juventus stadium is the only proper stadium in Italy that can keep a good atmosphere where fans are even close to the pitch, and it only takes 40k fans. It is nowhere near Wembley, old Trafford, Anfield etc.

But ofc its worse because it doesnt have drunk idiots smashing their own heads with their bottles aka Ultras.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Does that upset you?

- - - Updated - - -

They still create a better atmosphere than the drunk poor italians in the broken ancient stadiums that are are caged far away from the pitch.

Juventus stadium is the only proper stadium in Italy that can keep a good atmosphere where fans are even close to the pitch, and it only takes 40k fans. It is nowhere near Wembley, old Trafford, Anfield etc.

But ofc its worse because it doesnt have drunk idiots smashing their own heads with their bottles aka Ultras.
:lol:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Have you ever attended any of these stadiums? I was at Wembley for Spurs - Juve this year and all they could come up with was "Come on you Spurs" from time to time. It was loud but very rare and it needs to be taken into consideration that they don't fulfill the stadium during PL games as they did against Juve. The most funny part was that they were dead silent after our equalizer :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Have you ever attended any of these stadiums? I was at Wembley for Spurs - Juve this year and all they could come up with was "Come on you Spurs" from time to time. It was loud but very rare and it needs to be taken into consideration that they don't fulfill the stadium during PL games as they did against Juve. The most funny part was that they were dead silent after our equalizer :lol:
:lol: ofc we shocked the hell out of them.

I havent attended them personally no but I see what people write about the atmosphere, I hear the noise difference on TV and I once wrote a research paper actually about how the Brits largely ended hooliganism on football grounds while maintaining the quality of atmosphere.

Read this for example https://www.quora.com/Why-does-the-...s-like-Milan-Roma-Inter-not-including-derbies

- - - Updated - - -

Because Logic.

I guess folk here prefer the broken old stadiums that are half empty with the fans far away from the pitch to modern full stadiums with the fans meters away from the pitch. Kind of like the sadomasochism they enjoy in Allegri's football this season.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Atmosphere isn't just about the quality of the stadiums though, which I'm sure everyone here will agree that Italy lags behind in.

Also, MLS coming up BABY :tuttosport:
Its a mix of stadium quality (how it contains noise), attendance %, total attendance, how loud the individual fan on avg is.

Italy may have loud fans (I am assuming that Empoli's fans are louder than Sunderland's based on nothing ofc) but really sucks at everything else. It doesnt help when the football is a snoozefest either.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
@lgorTudor, you guys there in Frankfurz probably get Adi Hütter as new coach. He has done damn well with Young Boys here. First title for them since 32 years and first team who's beaten FC Basel in titlerace since 8 years and that with 13 points ahead. And it's still possible they even win the double next week.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@lgorTudor, you guys there in Frankfurz probably get Adi Hütter as new coach. He has done damn well with Young Boys here. First title for them since 32 years and first team who's beaten FC Basel in titlerace since 8 years and that with 13 points ahead. And it's still possible they even win the double next week.
Adi H. is gonna be a born leader :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)