Bundesliga 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I heard other stuff. Inside the team, he must be quite annoying and he's not as much liked by the other players than f.e. Muller is.

@BayernFan?
I think Neuer is pretty well liked by the Bayern players :D Seems there is big respect about Neuer.

Just wondering if he ever comes back. Been delayed all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Max can revive him :allegri:
Since Pep came it only went downhill with Alaba. Dunno if he just topped too early

Jupp gave him a kick in the ass, it didnt help much only a little.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think Neuer is pretty well liked by the Bayern players :D Seems there is big respect about Neuer.

Just wondering if he ever comes back. Been delayed all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Since Pep came it only went downhill with Alaba. Dunno if he just topped too early

Jupp gave him a kick in the ass, it didnt help much only a little.
is Bayern linked with any LBs recently? chances of him leaving?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Idiotic fans who take football too seriously that they lose their mind about it. Reminds me of how some here get an aneurysm at criticism towards the club that they disagree with. The same syndrome just in smaller degrees.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Idiotic fans who take football too seriously that they lose their mind about it. Reminds me of how some here get an aneurysm at criticism towards the club that they disagree with. The same syndrome just in smaller degrees.
Ultra culture. Personally, I love it, as long as they don’t seriously hurt anyone. Would prefer that passion and “anger” than a bunch of middle-aged men sitting down, not making any noise and politely clapping like they are at the opera.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ultra culture. Personally, I love it, as long as they don’t seriously hurt anyone. Would prefer that passion and “anger” than a bunch of middle-aged men sitting down, not making any noise and politely clapping like they are at the opera.
Usually these go together causing massive financial damage and injuries to other fans etc...They gloat about how much they kicked the other team fans's asses. They destroy team buses and attack players. It is everything that is dumb about men magnified for a stupid game

You can have great atmosphere without it. Design the stadiums right and you can have the atmosphere better than what Ultras can ever do in shit stadiums. The atmosphere in EPL and Bundesliga games is much better than Italian games for this reason even though Italians who attend matches have much more of an Ultra culture than the middle aged brits as you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)