Bundesliga 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Best yes man available.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the spirit.

KHR is even worse though. Useless hack with cringeworthy statements. Both are past it, but who comes after them?
To me KHR is way better for our board than Uli. Uli is a dinosaur in todays football. KHR are open for spending more money, as he also know its the only way of keeping on train.

I agree with Uli (hurts to say) that todays market is totally out of hand, but its just what it is. He got to accept it and hope on board. Another reason I like KHR is as I respect him for what he achieved as a player, winning 2x Ballon d`Or and so on. One of the all times greatest individual for what he won. Also a more likeable guy than Uli imo - doesent take much to be that tough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Heinz_Rummenigge#Career_overview

If we fancy with the idea about replacing Uli and KHR then I simply got no clue who should take over.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Another reason I like KHR is as I respect him for what he achieved as a player, winning 2x Ballon d`Or and so on. One of the all times greatest individual for what he won. Also a more likeable guy than Uli imo - doesent take much to be that tough.
Damn, really? You think KHR is more likeable than Uli? Not for me. KMH is one of the most salty, bad losers i've ever seen (outside of italy of course), Uli is more like a straight forward dickhead who says something true every now and then, even though a little harsh :D

KMH achieved a lot as player, but the football club Bayern Munich wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for Butcher-Uli. If we are talking about what they both did as managers, KHR can't shine Uli's boots. He can get away with pretty much everything, because hardcore fans still get a stiffy if they think about what Uli did for their club. That i have to explain you how the Bayern fan brain is supposed to be wired :disagree: :p

Current Uli however is holding the club back and more and more people come to realize it. He has to go imo.
...Should have retired when he went to prison, but those old powerful folks just can't let go.

Would have been up to the supervisory board, but they opted for Mia San Mia, jetz erst recht! making a complete fool out of themselves from the perspective of neutrals and non-Bayern fans, by waiting for their King to sit out his prison sentence.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Damn, really? You think KHR is more likeable than Uli? Not for me. KMH is one of the most salty, bad losers i've ever seen (outside of italy of course), Uli is more like a straight forward $#@!head who says something true every now and then, even though a little harsh :D

KMH achieved a lot as player, but the football club Bayern Munich wouldn't be what it is today if it wasn't for Butcher-Uli. If we are talking about what they both did as managers, KHR can't shine Uli's boots. He can get away with pretty much everything, because hardcore fans still get a stiffy if they think about what Uli did for their club. That i have to explain you how the Bayern fan brain is supposed to be wired :disagree: :p

Current Uli however is holding the club back and more and more people come to realize it. He has to go imo.
...Should have retired when he went to prison, but those old powerful folks just can't let go.

Would have been up to the supervisory board, but they opted for Mia San Mia, jetz erst recht! making a complete fool out of themselves from the perspective of neutrals and non-Bayern fans, by waiting for their King to sit out his prison sentence.
Youre probably right about it, dont know why I feel that way about those two.. Im not german, and there for you dont always get the meanings of certaing things when youre not from the country or feeling the vibes. :D To me it seems like KHR would be a way better solution for running Bayern as today than what Uli can offer. I just dislike Uli big time.. Everytime I listen to him speak its unpleasant really cant describe why. Had a big discussion about it as soon as yesterday with a fellow Bayern fan (who adore him) and gets pissed everytime someone speaks bad about him.

No doubt Bayern Munich wouldnt be where it is today, financially had it been without Uli. He pretty much created the powerhouse, and I thank him for that. But as a person I will never get to like him really.. Most foreign Bayern fans dislike him as well and want him gone because of his corruption, arrogance and so, it seems its more the Germans (real bavarian Bayern fans) that loves him and wont tolerate him being criticized.

- - - Updated - - -

Gilardino/immobile level at best. Almost every top team back then had much better strikers.
Youre trolling is not even funny. The man has scored nearly 200 goals in the BL and contributed in all the clubs he played in. When he came back to Bayern from 2012-2015 he was even reserve and only got few minutes here and there.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Youre probably right about it, dont know why I feel that way about those two.. Im not german, and there for you dont always get the meanings of certaing things when youre not from the country or feeling the vibes. :D To me it seems like KHR would be a way better solution for running Bayern as today than what Uli can offer. I just dislike Uli big time.. Everytime I listen to him speak its unpleasant really cant describe why. Had a big discussion about it as soon as yesterday with a fellow Bayern fan (who adore him) and gets pissed everytime someone speaks bad about him.

No doubt Bayern Munich wouldnt be where it is today, financially had it been without Uli. He pretty much created the powerhouse, and I thank him for that. But as a person I will never get to like him really.. Most foreign Bayern fans dislike him as well and want him gone because of his corruption, arrogance and so, it seems its more the Germans (real bavarian Bayern fans) that loves him and wont tolerate him being criticized.

- - - Updated - - -

Youre trolling is not even funny. The man has scored nearly 200 goals in the BL and contributed in all the clubs he played in. When he came back to Bayern from 2012-2015 he was even reserve and only got few minutes here and there.
Not trolling for real. Do you rate him as equal to say Luca Toni?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)