Bundesliga 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bayern certainly aren't in the top 3 clubs in the world right now.
Real, Barca, Juve and PSG are the top 4.
I'd even give Man City and Man United a healthy chance to eliminate Bayern if they face them in the CL.
thats what you get for clinging onto your ageing stars and refusing to sell them and replace with younger ones :beppe:

also, most of the youngsters they bought turned out to be a failure. they need a change in the transfer policy and reshuffle their team

Buy on AliExpress.com

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
FUCK BAYERN MUNICH AND ITS Fans seriously, they've fucked up a couple accumulators of mine, I'm not putting my money on them again this season. Such a mediocre team

Edit: OK maybe not their fans but seriously fuck bayern.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
It was simply to sack Carlo, and still a lot of Bayern fans hold the hand over Müller, Ribery and so on

After a coach is being sacked you expect the players to turn in a great performance with a lot of desire and willing to do great, but there was not really any of that too. Pathetic is what they are

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing is that its only october right now. That said we have way to many issues to deal with atm, so i cant see us winning anything big this season
Could it be that maybe, just maybe, Bayern have a lot of players that are over the hill and they have failed to replace them properly?

Robben and Ribery don't cut it anymore and Coman and James aren't there just yet. Vidal has not really been up to the task either and Muller seems like declining these past seasons.

On top they have Neuer injured too and the CB's aren't in great form.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Could it be that maybe, just maybe, Bayern have a lot of players that are over the hill and they have failed to replace them properly?

Robben and Ribery don't cut it anymore and Coman and James aren't there just yet. Vidal has not really been up to the task either and Muller seems like declining these past seasons.

On top they have Neuer injured too and the CB's aren't in great form.
Yeah its a combination of those things. That said, James have done well when played.

But yes, Ribery is way past it, Robben sone too, Müller has been shit for more than a year, Neuer is injuried, Lahm and alonso (two big leaders and personalities in the locker room is gone), Uli is back and creating FC Hollywood again

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
:lol:

But what does Robben know about training? Guy can only cut in from the left and shoot...much wow, how about training other moves too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)