Bundesliga 2016/2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
How are Dortmund even close to us? They haven't won Bundesliga or DFB-Pokal since 2011-12.
they went through a weak period between 2013-15 and are playing in the Bayernliga. It was impressive to see them keep up with Bayern last season and had they been in the CL they could have been a stronger contender to make the CL semis. I guess we'll really know their level once the Madrid games come up.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
They are a club that is a level under Juventus. Not made to win, not expected to win.

Nonetheless, their board clearly does an outstanding job at finding talent for cheap. They are like Roma should be. Not a winning club, but a very fun and exciting club.

Anyway, have to tip the hat to their scouters or whoever makes those signing decisions.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Still proudly showing retard colours, eh?

So smashing them two years ago, and then Dortmund playing Europa League last year makes them better than us in Europe? :rofl:
We're at the same level, both clubs are a tier under Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Atletico and soon City.

Dortmund unfortunately don't have luxury of being the only good side in their league, and they also have the misfortune of being in a league with Bayern who takes their best players (and ours lol)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I think if we played Dortmund, we should expect a tight game like vs Bayern however, we won't loose because they don't have El Guerrero impact.

Face it we only lost because of me amore vidal

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
how exactly have they done "significantly better than us" we just thrashed them 2 seasons ago.
I fucked up, I should say they look significantly better then us in Europe, personally I'm surprised Chiello isn't our top assist man already, specially with the rate at which we find him around the opposing final third

- - - Updated - - -

In terms of quality id say we are at the same level as the "elite clubs". Just need a CL title to prove it.
:tup:

Until we win we're same as Dortmund, PSG and maybe Atletico, I'd be leaning on us below Atl

May 23, 2013
I $#@!ed up, I should say they look significantly better then us in Europe, personally I'm surprised Chiello isn't our top assist man already, specially with the rate at which we find him around the opposing final third

- - - Updated - - -
I wouldnt say they've looked better than us in Europe.
Dortmund: 11/12 was a disgrace | 12/13 Final| 13/14 Average | 14/15 spanked by us | 15/16 Choked vs Pool in Europa
Juventus: 12/13 topped strong group | 13/14 disgrace | 14/15 Final | 15/16 schooled Bayern away without M8, Dybala, Chiello but choked
But considering their situation and the fact that they are a selling club they have done VERY good for themselves.

:tup:

Until we win we're same as Dortmund, PSG and maybe Atletico, I'd be leaning on us below Atl
Yeah I guess but if we came up against PSG, City, Real, or Dortmund im betting on us every time. Against Atleti, Barca, and Bayern its 50/50.

Would you consider Madrid elite last season if they didnt win the CL due to having an extremely easy route?

- - - Updated - - -

Double over Madrid? They'll get spanked at the Bernabeu, and maybe might get a draw (at best) in Dortmund.
Most were saying the same back in 2012. They looked really good last year and although they sold the likes of Hummels and Mikhi they atleast brought some damn good replacement for Mikhi in Guerrero, Gotze, and Dembele. Though their defense is a definite weak spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)