Bundesliga 2016/2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We're at the same level, both clubs are a tier under Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Atletico and soon City.

Dortmund unfortunately don't have luxury of being the only good side in their league, and they also have the misfortune of being in a league with Bayern who takes their best players (and ours lol)
we only sell unneeded bench players to Bayern, like Vidal and Coman. meanwhile we take WC players like Benatia off them.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Germany is tiered very much like Italy now.

Bayern - Juve
----------------
Dortmund - Napoli
----------------
Wannabes
I'd agree with that. Except I think you'd have to place Dortmund a little bit above Napoli, since they usually do half decent in Europe.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Germany is tiered very much like Italy now.

Bayern - Juve
----------------
Dortmund - Napoli
----------------
Wannabes
I'd say Bayern Juve and Dortmund together. Dortmund between juve and Bayern. They're able to trash they opponents 5-1 like today. We score 2 if we're on fire lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'd agree with that. Except I think you'd have to place Dortmund a little bit above Napoli and Juve, since they usually do half decent in Europe.
:agree:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I reckon this current Napoli team would give Dortmund a run for their money. Probably the best (most stacked) Nipples team I've ever seen. Impressed by their transfer business TBH, they started off shaky with the Giaccherini and Tonelli buys, but ramped it up.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I reckon this current Napoli team would give Dortmund a run for their money. Probably the best (most stacked) Nipples team I've ever seen. Impressed by their transfer business TBH, they started off shaky with the Giaccherini and Tonelli buys, but ramped it up.
Napoli we're and are a solid side, remember that group of death they were in with Arsenal and Dortmund, they barely got knocked out, just unlucky.

Wouldn't mind seeing them winning the CL after we win it at least thrice. No scudetto ever for them though :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
K, Manchester City with Pep vs Napoli (reunited with Mazarri :lol: ) UCL final's 2019
Who would you rather see win it.

We won back to back treble so we goooood (2017 & 2018)
I prefer not to get involved in this, Fr3shy boi. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)