Bullsh*t (1 Viewer)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Ok OK...lets change the avenue of aggression and focus it on posters we are accustomed to getting mad at thus I offer this:

Your ex-gm from 94-98 is accused of fraud namely, doping allegations while he was with JUVE and the team doctor has also been charged. You guys couldn't go two weeks without a scandal!! Come on guys...your making it too easy for us Juve "conspiracy theorists"!

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
Ancelotti, you would make a great Quebecer quite honestly. You enjoy to complain about everything in your country but would rather sit on your lazy ass venting a computer to other powerless people then actualy trying to do something to help the situation. If people down there are so stupid why dont you try to improve the situation rather then insulting everyone around. The latter is honestly not a very friendly approach and most people dont enjoy listening to someone who calls them an idiot.

Anyways just my 2 cents

OP
ancelotti

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #66
    Incubo, we should go easy on them.... They're going through a hard time....
    First of all we had the referee controversy, then it stopped, and now they can't win...We don't really need to bring up the drugs do we?

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kiko ] ++
    Ancelotti, you would make a great Quebecer quite honestly. You enjoy to complain about everything in your country but would rather sit on your lazy ass venting a computer to other powerless people then actualy trying to do something to help the situation.
    Isn't Celine Dion from Quebec?! :D She seems to be doing allright ;)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++
    Incubo, we should go easy on them.... They're going through a hard time....
    First of all we had the referee controversy, then it stopped, and now they can't win...We don't really need to bring up the drugs do we?
    nice little change of subject there

OP
    ancelotti

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #69
    Ancelotti, you would make a great Quebecer quite honestly. You enjoy to complain about everything in your country but would rather sit on your lazy ass venting a computer to other powerless people then actualy trying to do something to help the situation. If people down there are so stupid why dont you try to improve the situation rather then insulting everyone around. The latter is honestly not a very friendly approach and most people dont enjoy listening to someone who calls them an idiot.
    Kiko, what do you know about me...

I bust my ass on weekday afternoons helping Americans kids understand math, simply because their parents don't have the time to be with them, and they can only afford public schools....

OP
    ancelotti

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #70
    Aha...why is everone so quiet now?

Huh?

Oooooh, and American basher that is putting off his own graduation by a semester just to tutor American kids FOR FREE.....

Why do I even bother to argue...

Every time someone criticizes an aspect of this system PATRIOTS ahem, swoop like vultures...

As for Quebecers...well, that's a different scenario altogether.

I didn't say i hated america, did i?

This is a great country...

but it could be greater...

is that better for you all?

Jul 12, 2002
    Bloody ****ing hell. You bastards better stop this shit right now!

This forum is not about politics nor is it about making judgements about an entire nation and culture. I never expected to see this kind of ignorance and blatant disrespect here. Ancelotti, whatever your feeling are, you haven't any right to characterize americans badly, not here. And why persist? Why argue for your view which is only negative. What positive thing comes from this tirade?

And all of you who have continued this crap out of some sort of patriotism or what-not, I emplore you to drop it. I've seen this kind of thing tear a forum a apart. Do you want that to happen here?

Look, I'm a foreigner who's lived in America for some time now, and I'll tell you that nothing that anyone says is going to change America or Americans. So, I'm asking all of you to drop this before it becomes something that you'll regret.

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ancelotti ] ++

Kiko, what do you know about me...

I bust my ass on weekday afternoons helping Americans kids understand math, simply because their parents don't have the time to be with them, and they can only afford public schools....
    See I was wrong, but what can you know about the whole of America? Generalisation is shit

anyways Im gone

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++
    I've lost a lot of respect for you, ancelotti.

I thought you were smarter than this.

But, it's obvious that you're just another anti-american who just happens to be living here in this country.
    :rolleyes:

U are late dude. I sensed his stupidity some weeks ago.

Anyways, ill not talk about politics, i hate politics... and u ancelotti...... im just months older than u....and u are to me just a little kid..really.

So try to behave and stop talking that kind of shit.

iM not a "PRO-USA" guy, because everyone knows here who is who., but after all.. who are u to judge?.

So if u dont want to get ur ass out of this forums, control ur mouth and stay quiet... If u continue maybe u could be banned tomorrow.

OP
    ancelotti

ancelotti

Oct 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #76
    Look, I'm a foreigner who's lived in America for some time now, and I'll tell you that nothing that anyone says is going to change America or Americans. So, I'm asking all of you to drop this before it becomes something that you'll regret.
    This thread, Is supposed to be about how we only get 1 CL game per week. As compared to what the rest of the world gets.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Isn't Celine Dion from Quebec?! :D She seems to be doing allright ;)
    I thought she was from Canada, but oh well...

anyway, maybe it's better that i wasn't around when this whole conversation happened...i wouldn't have showed my better side, to say the least...

hey ancelotti, i'm North Korean. Maybe you should have a go at me :groan:

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I thought she was from Canada, but oh well...

anyway, maybe it's better that i wasn't around when this whole conversation happened...i wouldn't have showed my better side, to say the least...

hey ancelotti, i'm North Korean. Maybe you should have a go at me :groan:
    gray, quebec is in canada :D

and stop all this bullshit about which country is good and opposite. you're not nazis so dont try to be ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)