Bulgaria - Sweden (2 Viewers)

Mar 27, 2005
:( WAAAAAAAH .

my country bulgaria lost. it is so sad. WE DIDNT HAVE SUCH A BAD GAME!!! its so sad :( i really hope we can bounce back. we were without our 3 best players- bojinov, stillian petrov, and martin petrov. but dont wrry we will return sweeden's favor and beat them on their own stadium.

OP
peckface

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by ac_milan_foreva ] ++
    :( WAAAAAAAH .

my country bulgaria lost. it is so sad. WE DIDNT HAVE SUCH A BAD GAME!!! its so sad :( i really hope we can bounce back. we were without our 3 best players- bojinov, stillian petrov, and martin petrov. but dont wrry we will return sweeden's favor and beat them on their own stadium.
    We were without Chippen and Larsson so I guess none of us played with our top teams. ;)
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    It was very funny the press conference with Hristo before the game, I wonder what he said after the game :rofl:
    He blamed EVERYTHING on the referee. :D:D

Mar 27, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

He blamed EVERYTHING on the referee. :D:D
    actually he didnt. i read his press conference in Bulgarian. he didnt say anything about the ref, and just said that we had a good 1st half and made many chances but were unlucky to loose etc. etc.
    he also talke about the next game with hungary but nothing of the referee.

OP
    peckface

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    In sweden they showed a iview with him when he blames it on the referee. :D So if I haven't gone mad I'm pretty sure I'm right.

nori

Jan 9, 2005
    Guys I can tell you everything from this match cause I was at the stadium watching it live
    I cannot believe I watched live Ibrahimovic, Ljungberg and Berbatov etc.
    Ibra played a really quit match, I think it was because he got a yellow card in the beginning and to be honest I have now realised how hard is to be a defender and play against him
    he kicks you evrytime you jump for the ball, and overall he didn't do anything special but he didn't do anything bad either. Yes, he balmed the referee a couple of times but after he got the yellow card (15 min I think it was) then he was kinnda screds. I think he probably was the most hated player in the pitch (they were swearing at him and he was bood every time he had the ball
    but I was more excited when he was in training. He has hundreds of tricks to get the ball off the ground, I couldn't believe my eyes, but even in training I realised how much he needs to work in his finishing touch
    as for the game bulgaria lost 3-0 (maybe a bit harsh but their defence sucked and sucks, also they missed Stilian and Martin Petrov) but the atmosphere was great, though it was such a bad thing when you couldn't hear sweedish anthem because of the supporters whistlings
    I will post some pictures of Ibra when I get them

OP
    peckface

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    Crushed? Statistically we were the better team. + we were disallowed a goal which was correct.

OP
    peckface

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
    Bla bla bla....if you watched the game then you know who PLAYED better.....not who had more corners....
    I watched the game. I just think its quite funny how the one person ive discussed this with who think Sweden were worse is from Croatia.

Blame to the judge,not to me.......we will see in next game.
    Just saying...

Mar 27, 2005
    We crushed Sweeden there,we'll crush it at home.....be happy if you go trough as second....

Bulgaria....sorry but not this year.
    oh please. we will see you in june. we had one bad game. that doesnt mean the end. now we will play you in sofia with hopefully our full squad. we drew in in zagreb so if we are on our game at home you will be beaten.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Stoitchkov is full of it... But here is a funny pic. Swedens players watching the Tits of miss Bulgaria 2004 (If I remember correctly)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    Bla bla bla....if you watched the game then you know who PLAYED better.....not who had more corners....

Blame to the judge,not to me.......we will see in next game.
    I watched the game and yes, Sweden was the better team but ineffective.

Mar 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ac_milan_foreva ] ++

oh please. we will see you in june. we had one bad game. that doesnt mean the end. now we will play you in sofia with hopefully our full squad. we drew in in zagreb so if we are on our game at home you will be beaten.

We were unlucky....we had a domination over the court all the time......hopefully,Sweeden did dirty job for us and you're more-or less out.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)