Bulgaria - Sweden (1 Viewer)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Has anyone been following the hype before the game Bulgaria vs. Sweden? Geez I knew this was going to happen when Stoichtkov was apointed as manager of the Bulgarian NT.

They say all kinds of things about Zlatan, who is considered the biggest threat. Apparently they will kick him, punch, and push him on the field to get him out of concentration. Theyve post big topics in their newspapers saying "Sweden, welcome to hell" and the Bulgarian people have started develope hatred for the Swedes.
This game is said to be the game that decides the destiny of the group. If Sweden win, they will fight with Croatia for the first spot, and Bulgaria will have to hunt for second. And if Bulgaria win its vice versa.

Sweden hasn't lost to Bulgaria in a long time which includes humilating them twice (4-0 vm 94 & 5-0 EM 05) and hasn't lost an away game in 15 fixtures. Perhaps its time for the trend to end? Hopefully not...

Kick off Saturday 16:30 +1 CET

Some well known quotes of Stoitchkov:
"Cruyff is jealous of my talent"
"There are two Christs… One plays for Barcelona, and the other is in heaven."
"Nigger, brownlip and big black monkey" - about Marcel Desailly EM 1996
"If I would come back I would be better then that Ibrahimovic"
"The referee in worldcup 2004 was retarded"

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
peckface

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Jajamen! :) Fast idag kan vi inte räkna med det! Lagerbäck ska tydligen satsa på 0-0.....

Alexandersson and Jonsson will start instead of Wilhelmsson and Rosenberg...

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Pecker, the hype for the game is local only I think, it is definitely a good game and it has its history but the Swedish media overdoes it.

Anyway

Heja Sverige

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Pecker, the hype for the game is local only I think, it is definitely a good game and it has its history but the Swedish media overdoes it.
    That's just natural...

Czech Republic vs. Finland will be played at Teplice, it's the biggest game of this round. :rolleyes:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    i just watched this game with the worst signal ever from fox soccer channel. it spent 75% of the game on "satellite problems, please bear with us"

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
    Czech Republic vs. Finland will be played at Teplice, it's the biggest game of this round. :rolleyes:
    Oh my God... :frown: What a match!! Words can not describe my feelings right now... About 90mins were played, score was 3-3... Finland attacks, excellent cross from Johansson, Shefki Kuqi has a clear shot on goal from 5m!! Absolutely horrendous error, he nods it straight to Cech who blocks it clear. Jarosik comes behalf of the pitch with the ball, creates a lob and Lokvenc is clear! 4-3 to Czech Republic, they simply didn't deserve the victory tonight. :wallbang: Pretty fvcking amazing... I'm getting wasted.

pembohong

Jul 24, 2004
    Yeah the Czech - Finland match was great! What a sheer of determination by Finland to equalize to 3-3. Unfortunately they still lose. But I think Czech deserves the win.

OP
    peckface

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Anyway

Heja Sverige
    Yeah I know. But still, the Bulgarian media thing is true. They are really starting to hate us. :(

And it was an important game. God I don't want to face for example France etc in a stay or go game. :( We must end first!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Yeah I know. But still, the Bulgarian media thing is true. They are really starting to hate us. :(

And it was an important game. God I don't want to face for example France etc in a stay or go game. :( We must end first!

It was very funny the press conference with Hristo before the game, I wonder what he said after the game :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)