Szczęsny

Danilo Bremer Gatti Parisi

Fagioli Locatelli Rabiot

Zaniolo Milik Chiesa

Perin

Holm Bonucci Rugani Kostic

Pogba(if fit start) Rovella- Miretti

Soule Kean Iling

I would guess that Allegri would play both formations, then settle for the one that works best, even change formation during games depending what we need.

Vlahovic being the big loss, sadly I could see us counting on Milik/Kean.

Not what I want but my guess. With no important european cup I could see us having a bench with many young players (cheap).
Hujisen and Yildiz getting some chances to try break in to first team during the season.
Sad sad team

- - - Updated - - -

sell/loan/end contract/: Rabiot, Arthur, Zak, McBurger, AS, Cuadrado, Woj, MdS, Kulu, Paredes, Di Maria
loan end and keep: Cambiaso, Rovella, De Winter
get: SMS, Parisi, Zaniolo, Scalvini, Carnessechi.

Perin
(Carnessechi)
Danilo - Scalvini - Bremer - Kostic
(Cambiaso) - (Bonu) - (Gatti) - (Parisi)
Pogba - Loca - SMS
(Fagioli) - (Rovella) - (Miretti)
Zaniolo - Dusan - Chiesa
( ling Jr) - (Milik) - (Soule)
Pinso, Rugani, De Winter, Kean.
Much better

Buy on AliExpress.com

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
From Gazzetta on how we could line up:

Chiesa - Vlahovic
Kostic - Pogba - Locatelli - Sergej - Castagne
Gatti - Bremer - Danilo
Szczesny​
hopefully there is a power and Szczesny join the ridiculously unjustified spending and some shitty Saudi club and we end up playing Carnasechi or Perin. For this lineup someone has to pay the bill for keeping Vlahovic and Chiesa. I bet this will be the polish or Bremer

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Chiesa won't play another season as a second striker. 433 or he's out
3-4-3 would work too if we insist on playing with 3 at the back.

Or if we can manage the back 4, the 4-2-3-1 from 2016-2018 might fit as well with Fagioli playing in the hole. Locatelli plus Rovella double pivot behind.

Regardless, we need a new coach or we won’t see any changes imo

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
3-4-3 would work too if we insist on playing with 3 at the back.

Or if we can manage the back 4, the 4-2-3-1 from 2016-2018 might fit as well with Fagioli playing in the hole. Locatelli plus Rovella double pivot behind.

Regardless, we need a new coach or we won’t see any changes imo
I wouldnt mind seeing a 4-2-3-1. A 343 would work with Kostic and Castagne on the flanks but it would mean that the likes of Rovella and probably even Locatelli wouldn't fit into the squad. I prefer playing with a regista who can distribute effectively between defense and attack. But like you said, 343/352/352 - it doesn't matter as long as Allegri is running the show.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck this 3 at the back business. We only need to focus on Serie A for next season, and we should stop being so reactive and deploying pussy tactics. Chiesa is not a striker. He is most effective when operating on the wing, so he can start his runs, cut in and wreak havoc.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Fuck this 3 at the back business. We only need to focus on Serie A for next season, and we should stop being so reactive and deploying pussy tactics. Chiesa is not a striker. He is most effective when operating on the wing, so he can start his runs, cut in and wreak havoc.
Our mids (Fagioli, Pogba, Rabiot/Frattesi/SMS) are better in a mid 3, so it's either 352 or 433, and we are so far from a proper 433.

We have no fullbacks except Alex on the way out. De Sciglio injured, and (maybe) Cambiaso. Danilo who is half a CB now, it's our only good one. While Kostic is a wing back.

We have 4 CFs including Kaio, and only 1 senior winger + 2 kids.

Our squad is a real tactical challenge. The shit Pirlo was doing made sense then and makes sense now due to how poorly built it all is.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Our mids (Fagioli, Pogba, Rabiot/Frattesi/SMS) are better in a mid 3, so it's either 352 or 433, and we are so far from a proper 433.

We have no fullbacks except Alex on the way out. De Sciglio injured, and (maybe) Cambiaso. Danilo who is half a CB now, it's our only good one. While Kostic is a wing back.

Our squad is a real tactical challenge. The shit Pirlo was doing made sense then and makes sense now due to how poorly built it all is.
Like I said in the other thread

Danilo Bremer Scalvini Parisi

Fagioli Locatelli Pogba

Zaniolo Vlahovic Chiesa

------------------------------------

Castagne Rugani Gatti Cambiaso

Iling Jr Miretti Rovella Kostic

Kean Milik

+

Soule, Bonucci (sadly), Boende(u23) , Yildiz (u23), Huijsen (u23), Mancini (u23) u23 guys as supplementary options.

I'd love SMS as well if we get him just switch out one of the other strikers and add a mid in that second squad.

Without a finished coach that team should get top 4 and challenge for the title. Transition year makes no sense as you don't need a squad of world beaters to win the league in Serie A.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

That's not my problem now, is it? You must deploy your best players in their best positions. No point in playing 3-5-2 and having fucksticks like Sandro or Bumucci starting and then forcing Chiesa to play in a position he's uncomfortable with, or causing Vlahovic to become isolated. I do agree that our mids are better in a midfield trio, and that's why the defense should be adjusted/adapted to accomodate a 4-4-2 formation with Danilo going back to RB, Bremer and Scalvini in the center, with Parisi as the starting LB.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Pep, gasperini, and Tedesco play with back 3 and it's definitely far from pussy football. I don't know how a back three formation associate to defensive play.
Moreover, our squad now is more suitable to play a back three defence and we don't have much money to spend. For example with 3 back line we only need either a winger for 343 or an attacking mid for 352. Compare to switch to 4 back line. Let's say 433, we need both. Or 442/451, we still need both, AND of course a left back.
Add already needed a CB and RB/RWB, i think it's too much to ask. Our board will consider this too to hire a coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 104)

• Gian