Build/Predict Your Juve (13 Viewers)

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
We need a new CB, two new FBs, at least one winger, and possibly a mid.

Hopefully we can get some money for McNuggets and Zak.

Hopefully we could go for Grimaldo, Scalvini, Thuram, someone decent @ RB, and Fratessi if we can't get anyone else for midfield.

If we sell Vlahovic, we should go for Sesko from Salzburg (he's probably EPL bound) or Hojlund.

For midfield, Szobolai for 40-50 million should be a no brainer, but we'd probably prefer to spend 35-40 for Fratessi anyway.
Sesko is already signed by Leipzig and there is no way to get Szoboszlai this summer for 40-50m.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Fixed. Inb4 but but Cashews aren't even nuts.
Interesting. Hazelnut is a flavour I like, but don't recall eating any out of a bag (which is what my list was based on). I'd forgotten about Brazils. I'll see if I can get some next time I'm at the shops.

I prefer walnuts to eat just as is, but I love some of the cool stuff you can do with cashews in recipes as a substitute for dairy.

Surprised you don't like peanuts at all. You allergic or just funny that way? Is it the flavour? They are mad oily to eat a bag of them, but peanut butter is a goated food imo

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Interesting. Hazelnut is a flavour I like, but don't recall eating any out of a bag (which is what my list was based on). I'd forgotten about Brazils. I'll see if I can get some next time I'm at the shops.

I prefer walnuts to eat just as is, but I love some of the cool stuff you can do with cashews in recipes as a substitute for dairy.

Surprised you don't like peanuts at all. You allergic or just funny that way? Is it the flavour? They are mad oily to eat a bag of them, but peanut butter is a goated food imo
Idk what it is, I just can't stand them. Not a fan of how they taste and they not nice to chew either imo. I can tolerate them in sweets, but not as stand alone snack.

Tried peanut butter once and my initial thought was just like "muricans".

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
for now
gather have ndicka and scalvini
and also give de winter a chance
I'd rather stick with the guy defending like fuck and give him a bug fat chance, ie till the end of the season, to show if he can keep it up. If he can it's pretty well case closed and he's Juve material and we plan accordingly

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
for now
gather have ndicka and scalvini
and also give de winter a chance
Why is Ndicka so hyped?
I definitely understand Scalvini as its very rare to see a player like him at his age but what makes Ndicka so special?
Good defenders we have them, great ones is what we are missing.
Is he really worth the trouble?

De Winter - I hope we do a Chiellini with him sending him to Fiorentina or other upper mid table team (I mean the ones who are usually there it includes Lazio and Roma)
If he shines get him back with confidence.

What I worry about is actually Bremer who was after a long time my mvp until that handball

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Why is Ndicka so hyped?
I definitely understand Scalvini as its very rare to see a player like him at his age but what makes Ndicka so special?
Good defenders we have them, great ones is what we are missing.
Is he really worth the trouble?

De Winter - I hope we do a Chiellini with him sending him to Fiorentina or other upper mid table team (I mean the ones who are usually there it includes Lazio and Roma)
If he shines get him back with confidence.

What I worry about is actually Bremer who was after a long time my mvp until that handball
decent left footted CB on a free. no brainer

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
decent left footted CB on a free. no brainer
The question is - Is he great or just good?
Are we trying to improve our team or just add another CB to the books.
Rugani and Gatti and based on this season Im still not fully convinced about Bremer are all good defenders, Danilo is ok as well but when I say great I mean very good with an ability to become great.
I havent seen much of him (Ndicka) so I cant really tell.
As for right foot left foot I dont care as long as he gets the job done.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
----------------Woj
-----Danilo---Gatti--Bremer
--------------Rovella-----------Kostic
--------Fagioli----Locatelli
DiMaria----------------------Chiesa
----------------Vlahovic

-----------------------Perin
-----DeWinter--Bonucci---AS
---------------Barrenechea------Cambiaso
----------Miretti---------Frattesi
Soule----------------------------Iling Jr.
-------------------Milik

Don't think we'll get Rabiot renewed and the old farts tuz wants gone are also going nowhere.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
----------------Woj
-----Danilo---Gatti--Bremer
--------------Rovella-----------Kostic
--------Fagioli----Locatelli
DiMaria----------------------Chiesa
----------------Vlahovic

-----------------------Perin
-----DeWinter--Bonucci---AS
---------------Barrenechea------Cambiaso
----------Miretti---------Frattesi
Soule----------------------------Iling Jr.
-------------------Milik

Don't think we'll get Rabiot renewed and the old farts tuz wants gone are also going nowhere.
with Pogba and MDS in JMedical, and Kean having an altercation with some racist asshole on the sideline. That makes a full squad.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Personally, I think it's time to make some big changes. We have a group of players that are adding next to nothing and youngsters that aren't up to the task.

I'd hope for the following scenario:
- Not extend Cuadrado
- Say goodbye to AS
- Sell Vlahovic for 50-60m hopefully
- Extend ADM and Rabiot's contracts
- Sell Kean, McKennie, Zak, Arturd
- Sign Scalvini, Hojlund and Thuram/Pulisic (for depth)
- Recall Rovella

Woj
Danilo Bremer KK2 Scalvini
Pogba Locatelli Rabiot
Chiesa Hojlund Di Maria

Perin, Rugani, Gatti, Rovella, Fagioli, Kostic, Thuram

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Scalvini isn't a LB, and the attack has somehow been downgraded. The midfield is still the same, which isn't anything to get excited about, and if the same fossil is still here "coaching" nothing will change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)