Build/Predict Your Juve (22 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we get all our targets (the strong links):
Woj; A.S KK Bonucci Cuad/Danilo;Pogba Locatelli Zakaria; Di Maria Vlahovic Zaniolo (since it will take Chiesa time to recover.)
A.S we are stuck with him
Defense is slightly better
Mid is much better with the inclusion of Pogba
Forwards - Di Maria is a great boost but Im still unsure about Zaniolo.

We should take the Scudetto back I guess but it would still be tough in CL so QF/SF at best.
The year after we have Chiesa on the left and Zaniolo on the right and Zaniolo`s output will count a lot

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
The defence still does not exist though.
Ya it's true. But it's refreshing to see the some sort of upgrade up in there for being so poor in that area for years. Koulibaly seems to be going to Chelsea and if De Ligt leaves, we need something down there but it's still refreshing regardless.

Apr 12, 2004
This is my Juve:

.......................................................Alessandro Buttcheeksio

...............Anton Pussikov.................Vaggio Penisante..................Carlos Merman

....................................Jean Geisex.........................Baldeep Singh

David Stephany........Hugo von Heimen...........Anthony Douchliano........Xavier Insidevoca

Dick Suckly in net.

Coached by Dr. Leon Cream.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
So far our team replace some outgoing players :
- Dybala -> Di Maria
- Bernadeschi -> Pogba
- Chiellini -> Gatti
- Arthur -> Rovella (it looks like Arthur out of the team on loan or permanently)
- Fagioli (homegrown) : no issue to be registered in Serie A squad or CHL
- Morata -> Morata/Zaniolo/Kostic/Arnautovic/other winger/Kaio Jorge
- Soule (homegrown) : no issue to be registered

If De Ligt is sold, we will buy 1 CB
If Pellegrini is sold, we will buy 1 LB

I think it will shape this way

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
I think this shows the currently realistic formation with what we have at the moment (or almost have, right Bremer?)

Clearly, a good LB/RB is required, unless Pellegrini really steps it up. Molina could be great, but contacts don't seem to be happening.
A backup for Chiesa, or someone who can take his role until he's back seems necessary. Probably that's why the mgmt is working on Morata and Zaniolo.

I really hope we give our promising midfield youngsters a chance and enough playing time.

Attachments

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think this shows the currently realistic formation with what we have at the moment (or almost have, right Bremer?)

Clearly, a good LB/RB is required, unless Pellegrini really steps it up. Molina could be great, but contacts don't seem to be happening.
A backup for Chiesa, or someone who can take his role until he's back seems necessary. Probably that's why the mgmt is working on Morata and Zaniolo.

I really hope we give our promising midfield youngsters a chance and enough playing time.
I think we will go that way, we only need patience at least for 1 mercato, if the bleed cant be hold we will act in winter mercato for LB. because we cant move Sandro fat contract right here right now. the only possible option is if we can get a versatile LB/CB/RB with potential on low fee loan with option

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I see us getting Morata so we can forget about a winger
Zaniolo mentioned but I see him staying at Roma at the moment.
Kostic seems forgotten and a new LB doesnt seem to be a priority for some reason.
We will start with Woj;Pellegrini Bremer Bonucci Cuad/Danilo;Pogba Locatelli Rabiot; Morata Vlahovic D.M
We would change with Chiesa towards the middle of the season and Zakaria would make some appearances.
Fagioli would get minutes but not enough
Miretti will barely feature
Rovella will be loaned

Its not what I want but how it seems at the moment

Jul 2, 2006
Bucket

Danilo - Bonucci - Bremer - Sandro

Zakaria - Locatelli - Pogba

Di Maria - Vlahovic - Chiesa
------------------------------------------------------
Perin

DS - Rugani - Gatti - Pellegrini

Miretti - Fagioli - Rovella

Cuadrado - Kean - Zaniolo?
---------------------------------------------------
sell Arthur, Rabiot, Mckennie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)