Chiesa - Vlahovic - Dybala
Pogba - Locatelli - Rovella
Pellegrini - De Ligt - Bonucci - Cuadrado
Tek

Berna - Kean - Soule
McKennie - Fagioli - Bentancur
Cambiaso - Chiellini - De Winter - Danilo
X​

So many options available with these 22 players, and there would still be room to for Kaio and Kulu.
Dybala doesn't thrive in that position

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
OUT: Mckennie 30m, Ramsey free, Arthur 40m, Rabiot 25m, Sandro 10m, Rugani 5m, Desciglio 3m, Demiral 30m, Mandragora 15m, Pjaca 5m.

Do not take option for Kean, Morata.

IN: Vlahovic 60m, Belotti free, MoussaDiaby 40m, Kessi free, Gosens 35m.

Return from loan: Dragusin, Fagioli Rovella.

Promote Soule, Dewinter, Ake

Sczcesny
Cuadrado Bonucci Deligt Gosens
Kessie Locatelli
Chiesa Dybala Diaby
Vlahovic

Perin/Pinsoglio
Danilo Dragusin/Dewinter Chiellini Pellegrini
Bentancur Rovella/Fagioli
Kulusevski Soule Ake
Belotti​

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
OUT: Mckennie 30m, Ramsey free, Arthur 40m, Rabiot 25m, Sandro 10m, Rugani 5m, Desciglio 3m, Demiral 30m, Mandragora 15m, Pjaca 5m.

Do not take option for Kean, Morata.

IN: Vlahovic 60m, Belotti free, MoussaDiaby 40m, Kessi free, Gosens 35m.

Return from loan: Dragusin, Fagioli Rovella.

Promote Soule, Dewinter, Ake

Sczcesny
Cuadrado Bonucci Deligt Gosens
Kessie Locatelli
Chiesa Dybala Diaby
Vlahovic

Perin/Pinsoglio
Danilo Dragusin/Dewinter Chiellini Pellegrini
Bentancur Rovella/Fagioli
Kulusevski Soule Ake
Belotti​
Kean option is obligation. ;)

Jul 13, 2010
Kessie is incredibly overrated, and he wants 8 million in wages. Hard pass.

Belotti sucks.

We won't get anything for Glassmsey or Fagiot, not anywhere near those figures you mentioned anyway.
And who overrates Kessie? And why? I think the best view is formed by fans. For example I never seen Vecino, but just by reading fif in the past I know he's dogshit

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If I had a chance to just wipe everyone from the team and build a younger, Italian core that would give me some hope for next year.

Carnesecchi, Audero, Pinsoglio

Danilo, De Winter

Bonucci, Chiellini, Bremer, Romagnoli

Calafiori, Pellegrini

Locatelli, Rovella, Fagioli, Zakaria, McKennie, Ranocchia

Zaniolo, Chiesa, Cuadrado, Thuram

Kean, Scamacca, Kaio

Maybe would not be great, but at least no more lazy fucks who do not care

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Thuram and Kean :howler: That attack, Chiesa aside, screams mediocrity.

No De Ligt or Dybala, so big salaries gone, and this is the best you could come up with?

You've downgraded pretty much every single department. Getting rid of all those salaries to bring in relative nobodies?

Congratulations on making the team younger but significantly worse.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
To be fair the midfield is upgraded.
Every single department is upgraded other than the GK. I could do with Carnesecchi being a backup for a year or two before succeeding Woj

Young, talented, hungry players >>>> bigger names who don't care/are injured all the time/pussies

I don't see a downgrade from De Ligt to Bremer, Romagnoli is better than Rugani. I could do with Lovato instead or that Serie B kid too.

Pellegrini is better than Sandro, Calafiori not worse at least. There is Beruatto too

Midfield is upgraded tenfold

And attack although weaker for Dybala in top form at least has a clear position hierarchy and a clear formation with players who can run and press high.

Even if it was a downgrade overall I would rather see what we have in these youngsters and watch them develop instead of whatever this shit show is. We need a clean slate more than anything else.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
What? Thuram and Chiesa ? we need Crespo to complete the nostalgia
Parma had an awesome team! They should have won more with it.

Cleaning out the whole team? I'd be happy just to get a quality left back, midfielder, winger and striker. I have no doubt we will struggle to achieve this.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
For Serie A

-----------------------Woj
-------------Bonucci--DeLigt
Danilo-----------Arthur------DeSciglio
---------McKennie--Locatelli
Cuadrado------Dybala------Morata

But I'd like some DM that offers more workrate and is more solid defensively for Europe.

Apr 19, 2007
Every single department is upgraded other than the GK. I could do with Carnesecchi being a backup for a year or two before succeeding Woj

Young, talented, hungry players >>>> bigger names who don't care/are injured all the time/pussies

I don't see a downgrade from De Ligt to Bremer, Romagnoli is better than Rugani. I could do with Lovato instead or that Serie B kid too.

Pellegrini is better than Sandro, Calafiori not worse at least. There is Beruatto too

Midfield is upgraded tenfold

And attack although weaker for Dybala in top form at least has a clear position hierarchy and a clear formation with players who can run and press high.

Even if it was a downgrade overall I would rather see what we have in these youngsters and watch them develop instead of whatever this shit show is. We need a clean slate more than anything else.
Follow roma if you want that. We arent far away from a top team and I expect our management to get us back there.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Next Season

GK: Sczcesny Perin Pinsoglio
CB: Deligt Bonucci Chiellini Romagnoli
RB: Danilo Desciglio DeWinter
LB: Pellegrini Hickey
CM: Locatelli Zakaria McKennie Rovella
AM: Dybala Soule Fagioli
RM: Chiesa Cuadrado
LM: Diaby Ake
CF: Vlahovic Kean

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Vlahovic is such a massive signing it really puts us on the right track. Lets hope the management continues to lower the wage bill by letting go of the overpaid players.

Finding and signing talents seems to be a strong point of our management, the weak point (at least with Paratici) is coherent squad building. If more sense can be brought to our squad building we will be back asap.

We have some absolute top players in:
Bonucci (34)
Cuadrado (33)
Dybala (28)
Chiesa (24)
Locatelli (24)
De Ligt (22)
Vlahovic (21)

A couple of quality additions that make them fit tactically and we'll be the top team in Serie A again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)