Build/Predict Your Juve (20 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Perin -> Diogo Costa (22 year old Porto GK, freebie)
Pellegrini --> Gosens
Rugani --> Christensen
Rabiot --> Kessie/Milinkovic Savic
McKennie --> Rovella
Morata--> Vlahovic
Bernardeschi --> Bernardo Silva

Sczcesny
Cuadrado Bonucci Deligt Gosens
Locatelli M.Savic
Silva Dybala Chiesa
Vlahovic

Costa
Danilo Christensen Chiellini Sandro
Arthur Bentancur/Rovella
Kulusevski Jorge Kean
Jorge

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
First of all, we have too many players. I guess Kaiolé goes on loan, and we should push out Ramsey who doesn't have a place in the rotation anyway, and then the work starts. We'd be left with 23 players (21 non homegrown, plus Kean and Pinsoglio). So for every player arriving we should sell one, which is hard, considering how the ones we want out are garbage. And no one wants garbage. Considering that and us having no moneyz, it's gonna be a difficult mercato again. But baby steps.

Try to sell Szczesny, hopefully he keeps up the good form and we can find a suitor. Replacement? No idea, there should be better and cheaper keepers available. Check out rakib above, he found one already. Perin walks for free, so we'd need another keeper. Pinsoglio stays.

Dd Sciglio walks for free. We need someone who can give Danilo a rest. Someone who's good on the ball, who's comfortable slotting in as the 3rd CB, and who can come forward and support Cuads when needed. Who? No idea.

Rugani loan out or do the impossible and sell. We need a CB, Chiellini will be in his final season and will play less, we need someone who's able to start next to De Ligt and bench Bonucci (who should be sold because his wages are too high, but we have more pressing needs currently). Rest of the defense can stay as it is

Sell Mckennie and Rabiot, bring someone who can start next to Locatelli. If it's possible ofcourse, sell Arthur as well, but sadly I don't think it is. Bentancur should leave too, but only after all of the other are gone. We have options here, Rovella, Fagioli, Ranocchia, maybe they buy that Ricci kid. Or maybe they go for a big fish. Gosens could work as the Rabiot replacement in the current setup. He's more of a goalscoring threat, he has more grinta and pressing, he's not a soft fuck, and he can support AS better defensively (or play his position when needed). Either way, midfield should be our priority again.

Dybala walks for free I think, and Morata they don't buy (unless they are able to renegotiate). I'd like to keep him but they need the money elsewhere. Kaiolé goes on loan. In that case, we have Chiesa, Kean, Kulusevski for 2 positions, and just need that one CF. Haaland is impossible, so I guess we gonna go for Vlahovic. Which is a great coup if it happens.

So a CF, 2 mids (or more if we can sell), a CB, RB, and GK. Best case scenario. Worst case, we have another mercato like this one, and get 1-2 players

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Based on rumors our team`s changes for next year are:
In Tchou Pogba Vlahovic Luca
Out Ramsey McK Kulusevski and maybe Dybala (although he is more likely to stay)

Woj;A.S Bon MDL Cuad; Pogba Locatelli Tcho; Chiesa Vlahovic Dybala

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)