Build/Predict Your Juve (73 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Imagine if we somehow get this next year:

Chiesa - Vlahovic - Dybala
Pogba - Locatelli - Rovella
Sandro - Bonucci - De Ligt - Cuadrado
Tek​

With McKennie, Danilo, Kean, Chiellini, and hopefully a some surprises with Pellegrini, Kaio or Kulu. Let’s see where Benta and Rabiot will end up in this story, and a extra CM who will be the addition coming mercato

Jäger

May 2, 2021

Tek​

With McKennie, Danilo, Kean, Chiellini, and hopefully a some surprises with Pellegrini, Kaio or Kulu. Let’s see where Benta and Rabiot will end up in this story, and a extra CM who will be the addition coming mercato
I think its perfectly within reach tbh. We should be aiming for this.
However don't you think Rovella is more of a regista than Locatelli? I haven't watched enough of Genoa so idk for sure what role he plays best naturally.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I'd take pogba back any day of the week. On a free again, what would his wage demands be??

We'd only need one other quality midfielder and we'd go from a shit midfield to an awesome midfield overnight.

Jun 16, 2020
I think its perfectly within reach tbh. We should be aiming for this.
However don't you think Rovella is more of a regista than Locatelli? I haven't watched enough of Genoa so idk for sure what role he plays best naturally.
Both are capable of playing LCM and regista, so it will come down to the manager. Somehow I believe due to his physicality that it will be Locatelli.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Tek​

Considering our situation and links it is actually quite makes sense
Rovella will not start for us - We never let someone like him a chance to start so I expect him to be on the bench at best.
I dont think we will make more changes to our midfield so I guess it will be Locatelli, Mck/Bent/Rabiot, Pogba trio
A.Sandro - I think there is a chance to see a change. I doubt our board dont see what we obviously do...
Cuad is definitely expected to stay but I see him more at the Dybala position covering for his absence rather than start as a RB so Danilo would probably start on the right

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
If Dybala keeps not renewing and we make CL places

Chiesa - Vlahovic - Berardi
Pogba - Rovella - Locatelli
Pellegrini - De Ligt - Bonucci - Cuadrado
Szczesny

Bernardeschi - Kean - Kulusevski
Fagioli - Bentancur - McKennie
Alex - Chiellini - Rugani - Danilo
X​
+ De Sciglio, De Winter

Out:
Dybala
Ramsey
Rabiot
Morata
Perin

In:
Rovella
Fagioli
Pogba
Berardi
Vlahovic
X

Apr 19, 2007
We have no money to fix all of our needs in 1 year. Already, imo, getting Vlahovic and Pogba is a huge stretch. If we can get the attack and midfield sorted then we can postpone the left back issue.
Pogba would solve a lot of issues. His salary is high but getting rid of Ramsey and Rabiot would free up a lot plus I think the tax break is still there? Get a bit of money from Kulusevski and put that towards Vlahovic. If we could somehow get another mid that would make us a top team again. I doubt it happens but we can dream. Without Pogba we would then have to choose between having a goalscorer or a idfielder with quality. Either way we would struggle badly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)