Build/Predict Your Juve (29 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I might be wrong but isn't there like a 150m release clause in his contract??
You're not wrong. The fat man will probably renegotiate the release clause, allowing us to extend De Ligt until 2026, and reducing the clause to 120 million (maybe). We will lose De Ligt in 2024 at the latest, possibly sooner.

- - - Updated - - -

We're linked a lot to Romagnoli and Mancini. The latter sounds like a direct MDL replacement :scared:
Incredibly underwhelming. Fuck our scouting network. There are a lot of promising young talent beyond the borders of Italy. We don't have to go for old reheated soup or focus solely on the Italian market - it's pathetic. Look at Napoli and who they brought in over the last 2-3 seasons, and compare that to what we have done. Fuck Tootsie the Tyrannical Cunt.

Jun 16, 2020
No offense, if that's wishful thinking, then you have really low standards.

That looks like a Roma level team. Maybe we already are I suppose.
Lets see if we can exploit the talent of Kulusevski, Arthur and Kean. Pellegrini is a question mark but he was seen as a big talent and younger age, I’m not writing them off yet.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We're linked a lot to Romagnoli and Mancini. The latter sounds like a direct MDL replacement :scared:
Romagnoli lol

Mancini would be good backup to have. Can play CB, defensive RB when we need to close out a game, and DM. Bit not sure we should or can spend that much on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets see if we can exploit the talent of Kulusevski, Arthur and Kean. Pellegrini is a question mark but he was seen as a big talent and younger age, I’m not writing them off yet.
I liked Pellegrini (given current LB standards) when he played that game before getting injured. Thought he was slightly better than AS level of recent years (and easily better than MDS so far. Again, not saying much and only one game, but want to see him play more. I might be wrong about him being Frabotta level.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You're not wrong. The fat man will probably renegotiate the release clause, allowing us to extend De Ligt until 2026, and reducing the clause to 120 million (maybe). We will lose De Ligt in 2024 at the latest, possibly sooner.

- - - Updated - - -

Incredibly underwhelming. Fuck our scouting network. There are a lot of promising young talent beyond the borders of Italy. We don't have to go for old reheated soup or focus solely on the Italian market - it's pathetic. Look at Napoli and who they brought in over the last 2-3 seasons, and compare that to what we have done. Fuck Tootsie the Tyrannical Cunt.
This in itself isn't the problem. There's always plenty of talent domestically, it's just that we've been choosing terribly for a while now. Our midfield is all from outside of the league for example, and we can all see how that turned out.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Based on the current situation with dozens of players with expiring contracts my fantasy/budget mercato is:

Out:
Perin - 5 m
Rugani - 3 m
Sandro - 10 m
Pellegrini - 10 m
DeSciglio - 3 m
Arthur - 30 m
Bentancur - 20 m
Rabiot - 30 m
McTexas - 30 m
Ramsey - 10 m
Dybala - free
Morata - free
Demiral - 20 m
Pjaca - 5 m

Some other useless turds - whatever m

Total: about 170 m

In:
Gk: T. Strakosha - free agent
CB: A. Romagnoli - free agent
CB: A. Rudiger - free agent
CB: R. Dragusin - return from loan
FB: J. Corona - free agent
FB: R. Guerreiro - 40 m
CM: N. Rovella - return from loan
CM: N. Fagioli - return from loan
CM: P. Pogba - free agent
CM: F. Kessie - free agent
CM: L. Pellegrini - free agent
FW: A. Belotti - free agent
FW: D. Vlahovic - 20 m loan with obligation for around 40/50 m
FW: A. Gouiri - 40 m

Total : close or more than 100 m on transfer fees with close to that sum for the "free players"...

--------------------------------Vlahovic------------------------------
--------Gouiri--------------------------------------Chiesa---------
------------Pogba-----------Loca----------Kessie-------------
-------Guerreiro---Bonucci--DeLigt---Cuadrado------
------------------------------------Woj----------------------------------

Second team:

------------------------------------------Belotti/Kaio---------------------------------
------------Kean/Berna----------------------------------------Kulu------------------
-----------------Fagioli--------------Pellegrini---------------Rovella--------------
-----Danilo----Romagnoli/Chielo----Rudiger/Dragusin----Corona-----
--------------------------------------Strakosha/Pinsoglio--------------------------

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
It's all fiction and very debatable, hence why you would think that the forward triade is worse than what we have right now and why at the same time I rate them two or three times higher than our current one. Fact is no one can be sure unless we see them together in action, which won't happen in real life.

Based on the form and level of performances in last 12 months alone both my two picks are way better than Dybala and Morata, both are like 7 years younger than them and both have waay higher potential ceiling than what we see first hand week in week out for the last few years where our two players should be close to the top of their game, which they are not OR they really are and this is the best they can present and perform...

Both of those youngsters may or may not turn out great, top class and world beaters, but that doesn't change the fact that our current duo is nowhere near to be great, top class and world beaters so it really is a no brainer to me to choose and bet on a way younger "maybe" instead of the current "no", but that's just me. I could have easily picked Mbappe and Haaland instead of Gouiri and Vlahovic since it's all fantasy, but those two would never choose Juve instead of Real and Premiership, unlike the two 21 years old in mention...

And lastly, no, at least several clubs would be fine with a pocket change fee for those two players that you mentioned, hell they could go for even higher price, that was never a problem. The problem is that the players keep rejecting every possible offer that is presented to them, which is why next season we would have at least 2/3 of the players I put in the OUT category, which is why a much needed change or a revolution will not happen, which is why all this remains a prediction that is just a fantasy and waay far from the reality...

And again, if it wasn't clear enough, I would like to say that in my opinion both Gouiri and Vlahovic are players with greater potential than Dybala and Morata and both of them are already performing on a better level than Dybala and Morata, the two youngsters are superior at pretty much everything there is and I absolutely consider them an upgrade to Dybala and Morata, also they would be a much better fit with Chiesa than Dybala and Morata and so on, basically I am open and willing to further discussions about it, but not in the way of "remember how awesome Dybala was vs Barca in 2017 and how Morata was key in the 2015 CL run", that remains a fact, they were both amazing and awesome at some point, today they are not, today they are both inferior to those two 21 y old players and if it was up to me to decide on one of the two duos for tomorrow, I would bet on the younger one that performs better and has every chance to improve even further, unlike... yep, Dybala and Morata...

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Onana

Danilo DeLigt Bonucci Sandro

Kessie Locatelli Pogba

Dybala Morata Chiesa​

Let’s improve our team through freebies. There’s actually some good ones next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)