Build/Predict Your Juve (31 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
All depends on 2 things

1) What is the penalty from UEFA regarding super League? Worst case exclusion from champions league.

2) Does Ronaldo want to leave? (Could in part be related to the first point)

Ideally, these issues need to be clarified as soon as possible before deciding on what to do because a transfer market with or without the champions league, massive fines or Ronaldo means very different approaches and objectives and outcomes.

Ultimately the biggest priority has to be the midfield. The goalkeeper upgrade would be nice but not urgent.

Ultimately, I think if we manage to see Bernardeschi, Ramsey and Bentancur leave and have just one world class midfielder join who is not injury prone plus a solid no nonsense midfielder together with Allegri as coach would be a good upgrade overall

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I heard Atalanta want too much for Gosens so he will either go abroad or run out his contract which should be in a years time (according to something I read).
Locatelli 40M
Pogba - Ronaldo
Valhovic 60M
Demiral would be sacrificed in this scenario IMO and I think Chiellini is a starter in Allegri`s mind
I do really like this team though..

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think its now clear what we are lacking. If we gonna play 433 or 4312 or whatever with 3 man midfield then we need a mezzala who can attack, who will have good chunk of goals and assists. The options that we should aim at:
- Pogba,
- SMS,
- De Paul

Rabiot once again shows that he works pretty well when there is team and gameplan and we should really stick to him, for the DM position Locatelli seems like a sure bet.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think its now clear what we are lacking. If we gonna play 433 or 4312 or whatever with 3 man midfield then we need a mezzala who can attack, who will have good chunk of goals and assists. The options that we should aim at:
- Pogba,
- SMS,
- De Paul

Rabiot once again shows that he works pretty well when there is team and gameplan and we should really stick to him, for the DM position Locatelli seems like a sure bet.
35m for De Paul is absolutely a steal, he knows serie a, a leader for Udinese, friend with Dybala
And the more important thing he is rarely injured so he can play as regular or as backup for whomever in midfield if we play 4231

My toughts on him is he is Ramsey on steroid with more flairs

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Locatelli seems to be going to a positive stage while I can see us trying to loan Dembele as we are really linked with him and Barca might not want to lose him for free.
Vlahovic If Fiorentina decided to sell him I can definitely see us going for him.
We still need a creative midfielder so Pogba Ronaldo exchange could happen.
Pole;A.S,Chiellini,MDL,Cuadrado; Locatelli Rabiot Pogba; Dembele Vlahovic Chiesa/Dybala/Kulu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 24)