Tek 20M
Arthur 40M
Bernard 15M
Ramsey 15M
Total: 160M

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Cuads, the guy doesn't age. He's actually from ancient times, he just drank from the fountain of youth and is immortal now
I thought you were building a young team - otherwise, Cuads gets my vote. I love that dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Out:
Rabiot 30M
Ronaldo 40M
Tek 20M
Arthur 40M
Bernard 15M
Ramsey 15M

Total: 160M
giphy.gif

200.gif

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Donnarumma
Perin/Pinsoglio
Cuadrado Deligt Ramos Gosens
Danilo/Florenzi Bonucci Demiral Pellegrini
Arthur Locatelli M.Savic
Bentancur Rabiot McKennie
Chiesa Dybala Ronaldo
Kulusevski Morata Cuadrado/Florenzi​

In: Florenzi Ramos Locatelli MilinkovicSavic

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Donnarumma
Cuadrado - De Light - Chiellini - Gosens
McKennie - Locatelli - SMS
Dybala - Vlahovic - Chiesa​
Chiesa should play on the right. Also, this is Vlahovics heatmap

heat-map-1.png

He and Dybala play in the same space, I'd rather see him with Ronaldo. They would work well together with Chiesa stretching the right side

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Chiesa should play on the right. Also, this is Vlahovics heatmap

heat-map-1.png

He and Dybala play in the same space, I'd rather see him with Ronaldo. They would work well together with Chiesa stretching the right side
Let he and Dybs roam around like a pack of hyaenas. Doesn't matter to me just put them out there lol

All that space on the left for SMS & Gosens :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Let he and Dybs roam around like a pack of hyaenas. Doesn't matter to me just put them out there lol

All that space on the left for SMS & Gosens :touched:
The only space Dybs is gonna roam is the one around J medical :p

If he stays that is. I'd sell him regardless of Ronaldo leaving or staying, and use the money for WC mids

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Get rid of Ramsey, Perin is leaving, dump Pjaca, Rugani, MDS for anything.

Dybala swap for Saul
Arthur swap for Icardi
Buy Locatelli
Loan back Pjanić with Barca paying part of his salary
Buy Emerson with Ramsey money
Silvestri from Verona mentioned as backup GK. Give them Frabotta or whatever
Try to gift Bernardeschi to someone

This would be my dream summer.

Don't want Icardi as much as I want to get rid of Arthur.

Woj
Danilo-De Ligt-Chiellini-Sandro
McKennie-Locatelli-Saul
Chiesa-Icardi-Ronaldo

Silvestri
Cuadrado-Demiral-Bonucci-Emerson
Bentancur-Pjanić-Rabiot
Fagioli
Kulusevski-Morata
Or if we cannot get rid of Berna then loan Fagioli

Attachments

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
All depends on 2 things

1) What is the penalty from UEFA regarding super League? Worst case exclusion from champions league.

2) Does Ronaldo want to leave? (Could in part be related to the first point)

Ideally, these issues need to be clarified as soon as possible before deciding on what to do because a transfer market with or without the champions league, massive fines or Ronaldo means very different approaches and objectives and outcomes.

Ultimately the biggest priority has to be the midfield. The goalkeeper upgrade would be nice but not urgent.

Ultimately, I think if we manage to see Bernardeschi, Ramsey and Bentancur leave and have just one world class midfielder join who is not injury prone plus a solid no nonsense midfielder together with Allegri as coach would be a good upgrade overall

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
- Keep Tek, get Mirante for backup GK and keep Pinso. Sell Perin for 10m and release Gigi ( :sad: )
- Sell Demiral for 40m to EPL team (Everton wanted him?), sell Rugani for 10m, sell Romero for 15m ( :cry: ) get Milenkovic from Viola for 15-20m (contract expiring next year, will be cheap, get Boateng on a free transfer as a backup CB.
- Sell Frabotta, DS and get a decent LB/LWB for rotation with AS and maybe go for Florenzi for rotation on the right.
- Sell Ramsey, Mandragora, Pjaca, swap Bentancur for Saul and get Locatelli or De Paul.
- Get Kean (on loan or something) or Raspadori as a backup ST. Renew loan for Morata. If CR leaves, try to get Pogba for him and go after a good ST (Vlahovic). Sell Berna.

GK: Tek, Mirante, Pinso
RB: Danilo, Florenzi
LB: AS, new LB
CB: MdL, Giorgio, Bonu, Milenkovic, Boateng
MC: Saul, Locatelli, Rabiot, McK, Arthur, Fagioli
FW: Cuadrado, Kulu, Chiesa, CR7/Vlahovic, Dybala, Morata, Kean.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
All depends on 2 things

1) What is the penalty from UEFA regarding super League? Worst case exclusion from champions league.

Ideally, these issues need to be clarified as soon as possible before deciding on what to do because a transfer market with or without the champions league, massive fines or Ronaldo means very different approaches and objectives and outcomes.

Ultimately the biggest priority has to be the midfield. The goalkeeper upgrade would be nice but not urgent.

Ultimately, I think if we manage to see Bernardeschi, Ramsey and Bentancur leave and have just one world class midfielder join who is not injury prone plus a solid no nonsense midfielder together with Allegri as coach would be a good upgrade overall

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
All depends on 2 things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)