Build/Predict Your Juve (15 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Terribly unbalanced

Hope I don't see this.

Looks like another Tici Galactico special to me
Because of Icardi I agree. Hope someone else is there who can cover more defensively.

With Chiesa here you have to play with wingers and with how Allegri loves Isco I think it is a realistic option to get him the only formation that suits both is 4231. I think Ronaldo is staying and a new striker coming.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Because of Icardi I agree. Hope someone else is there who can cover more defensively.

With Chiesa here you have to play with wingers and with how Allegri loves Isco I think it is a realistic option to get him the only formation that suits both is 4231. I think Ronaldo is staying and a new striker coming.
Because of both Icardi and Ronaldo. Isco is so 2016. Not a fan. We'll look too fragile in that setup. And Saul in a double pivot? Another big no for me.

That's a disjointed eleven, sorry.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
SMS can be a much better Mandzukic in our 4-2-3-1 that goes to the 2017 Champion League final. A bit less aggressive, same aerial threat, but much better technique, passing, and creativity. I'm sure you remember how our team plays long ball to Mandzukic and watch him eat the opponent's fullback alive.
I agree that SMS is a much better player but he isnt a winger..

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Isco is washed up. Need to let it go
Tell that to Allegri. I think he is coming, Allegri wants him.

Because of both Icardi and Ronaldo. Isco is so 2016. Not a fan. We'll look too fragile in that setup. And Saul in a double pivot? Another big no for me.

That's a disjointed eleven, sorry.
Oh this is a prediction, not a wish. Except for Saul, others are quite possible IMO

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Donnarumma
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
Locatelli-Saul
Chiesa-Isco-Ronaldo
Icardi
:yuck: :inter:

Icunti as the lone striker. In fact, wanting to see Icunti in a Juventus jersey should warrant a ban. Fuck off.

Also, Ronaldo can't play that role anymore, and he's probably gone.

You want to bring Isco in and get rid of Dybala? Isco has been garbage for 2+ years now.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Donnarumma
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt-Sandro
Locatelli-Saul
Chiesa-Isco-Ronaldo
Icardi
I like it :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

:yuck: :inter:

Icunti as the lone striker. In fact, wanting to see Icunti in a Juventus jersey should warrant a ban. Fuck off.

Also, Ronaldo can't play that role anymore, and he's probably gone.

You want to bring Isco in and get rid of Dybala? Isco has been garbage for 2+ years now.
And Dybala has been garbage for 3+ years now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mandzukic is not a winger either, yet he performs very well in that hybrid role.
Mandzukic role was more of a LF than a winger. Mandzukic was signed to be a CF but then we change it later. Its not if Mandzukic originally scheduled to play as a left forward despite never playing there before.
Its like Bernardeschi (although levels are different) - He was originally bought to be a RW. Will anyone transform him to another position? It seems we tried a fullback this year but it didnt go well.
Maybe he will play in another position in the future but we didnt buy him in order to play a LB, we bought him for the RW position and then things rolled from one thing to another.

What I mean - You dont get a player to fill an unfamiliar position thinking he might do a good job in the relevant position (unless a free transfer) - You simply get a LW.

As for this Juve - I hope we play wingers as wide forwards which will allow our team to become more dangerous. then we need to have a great midfield to help deal with possession, apply pressure, recover balls and pass it well to our forwards.

I think our team is very suited for a 4-2-3-1 formation but we need at least 1 great midfielder preferably 2.
Then we need a killer CF.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Not really my dream, more like what I expect:

Dollar
Cuadrado - De Ligt - Romagnoli - AS
Locatelli - Bentancur
Kulu - Dybala - Chiesa
Icardi

Perin
Danilo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Pellegrini
McKennie - Fagioli - Arthur
Berna - Morata - Kean
Dollar in, Szczęsny out (loan/sale)
CR7 - Icardi swap
Demiral sold for plusvalenza, Romagnoli bought
Rabiot - Kean swap
Ramsey released, Locatelli bought
Rugani out on loan (hopefully with obligation)

Rabiot would make more sense as a holding mid instead of Bentancur but I guess it will be easier to sell the former (plus getting rid of his wages).

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Someone else that can play up front and provides some cover...hmm....I wonder who we could get...

17932.png

:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not really my dream, more like what I expect:

Dollar
Cuadrado - De Ligt - Romagnoli - AS
Locatelli - Bentancur
Kulu - Dybala - Chiesa
Icardi

Perin
Danilo - Bonucci - Chiellini - Pellegrini
McKennie - Fagioli - Arthur
Berna - Morata - Kean
Dollar in, Szczęsny out (loan/sale)
CR7 - Icardi swap
Demiral sold for plusvalenza, Romagnoli bought
Rabiot - Kean swap
Ramsey released, Locatelli bought
Rugani out on loan (hopefully with obligation)

Rabiot would make more sense as a holding mid instead of Bentancur but I guess it will be easier to sell the former (plus getting rid of his wages).
Icardi distanced himself so I dont think we would be getting him.
Morata is likely to be our starter.
Ronaldo is a big question mark as we dont know if a team comes forward for him or not.

I think we will have to wait for Allegri to finally say some words.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
can I write down my dream Juve?
3-5-2
Musso
De Ligt - Bonucci - Demiral
Hakimi - Barella - Kantè - Milinkovic - Theo Hernandez
Dybala - Kane

or 4-3-3
Donnarumma
Hakimi-De Ligt - Sergio Ramos - Theo Hernandez
Barella-Kantè-Pogba
Heung-Min Son - Kane - Chiesa

Jun 16, 2020
Id be very happy with this, probably a bit too much to ask for

Chiesa - Vlahovic - Kulusevski
Pogba - Locatelli - Arthur
Gaya - De Ligt - Demiral - Cuadrado
Donnarumma

Correia - Morata - Orsolini
Rabiot - Fagioli - McKennie
Pellegrini - Chiellini - Dragusin - Danilo
Perin​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)