Build/Predict Your Juve (37 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I still wonder how on earth we gave away young and good players like Spinazolla, Kean and Romero so easy. They are all good enough for our bench at least.

We are missing players like Chiesa in this team. Young, hungry, good to start for us. I am still disapointed that we didnt go after Barella, it was obvious that he is the real deal. We can only hope that Tici doesnt make the same mistake with Locatelli and signs him up ASAP.

From the players that we have, I would sell:

-AS - if someone offers good money for him (wont happen but anyway) we should sell. Otherwice, bench or rotation. He is pretty much a starter here if not injured, doesnt have anyone to compete with him and that is no good. He is on a decline, we could and should look for another option as a LWB.

Berna - although he is not looking that bad recently, he should be sold. Mentally weak, didnt grow since we signed him. It would be reasonable to sell, although it wont surprise me if he stays.

Ramsey - He is not that bad tecnically, knows how to move between lines, has good vision and movement, but the guy is slow, shaky and not strong enough it seems. I would sell him.

Bentancur/Rabiot - honestly, I dont think we are seeing the best out of them, they have shown that they can be indeed useful players. I think both of them suffer due to tactical ideas and roles that dont fit them well, but no way that they are not to blame too. They are good for rotation, but I would sell one of them if a decent offer arrives.

Rugani, Frabotta, Douglas Costa, Pjaca all need to be sold for obvious reasons.

I would keep:

Buffon - Still good enough for a backup, doesnt complain if not playing and his experience is usefull for the team.

Woj - He is so underrated, has saved our asses so many times and has been the only one keeping us in games if the ones around him fail to do so. Maybe I would sell him if a crazy offer comes in and we get Donnaruma for a cheap but I dont see any of this happening.

Arthur - The guy needs to stay and play. Simple as. We can all see he knows how to play, just needs some time. He has been unlucky wit that injury right when he started to implement well. Must stay and will stay for sure.

McKennie - Same as Arthur. Must and will stay. Would benefit if a decent competition is bought to fight woth him for a starting place.

Morata - I have a soft spot for him, I rate him a lot and I would keep him. He has a terrible game or two here and there, but is very usefull for this team. Once trully fit, he is a pretty good number 9. Has been clutch for us in the past too.

Ronaldo - I would keep him for one more year. He is declining but make no mistakes the guy is still a machine and has decided a lot of games by himself. If he wants to go though I wouldnt stand in the way.

Dybala - I hope he signs a new contract here. We are missing him a lot these days. His value dropped, one more reason to keep him rather then sell hom for cheap.

Cuadrado - Keep. Still one of our best players and still has some years in him. We are much better with him playing.

Kulu - Keep. He is 20 yo, he can still be good for us even though he isnt showin it yet. He can grow, I wont sell and he is here to stay I think.

Bonucci - he is also here to stay. I am ok with him staying, bu we must and will slowly implement someone else to partner MdL instead of him.

Danilo, MDL, Demiral, Chiesa - keep for bovious reasons. They are and should be the core of this team.

I would go for:

- Locatelli - a must buy. Perfect fit for this team and I think he will be a huge sucess here, same as Chiesa.

- Gosens - perfect player for us. I dont see a better alternative also. Must buy.

- Kean - if we can, we must try to bring him back. The ship has sailed I think since he is doing good in PSG, but I eould love to have him back.

- Aouar/SMS/Pogba/Pellegrini - get anyone for obvious reasons. We need a wc scoring and assisting midfielder

- Romero - this ship has also sailed but I would love to have him instead of old Giorgio. Shame we let him go.

Also gor for someone free and good. There are solid bosman optioms there.
Ronaldo 31
De Ligt 8
Dybala 7,3
Rabiot 7
Ramsey 7
Bonucci 6,5
Szczesny 6,5
Alex Sandro 6
Arthur 5
Chiesa 5
Cuadrado 5
Morata 5
Bernardeschi 4
Danilo 4
Chiellini 3.5
Bentancur 2,5
Kulusevski 2,5
McKennie 2,5
Demiral 1,8
Buffon 1,5
Pinsoglio 0,3
Frabotta 0,1

Bold go/replace

Szczesny is a decent keeper but not worthy the 6.5m after taxes we give him.
I'd rather pick a Musso/Audero that we could pay max 2m.
Bonucci? 6.5m? he is no Chiellini. If he was a fit Chiellini sure but he isn't. Liability.
Sandro 6m? too many years being average at best mediocre the most.
Rabiot/Ramsey way too much for what they offer.
Bentancur is a calamity. Could stay at best as rotational but IF we had the money I would replace without much thinking.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gotta lower the wage bill. Without CL money this year, we won't be doing shit unless we sell the high earners or find some ridiculous wonder kids no one has seen yet.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ronaldo 31
De Ligt 8
Dybala 7,3
Rabiot 7
Ramsey 7
Bonucci 6,5
Szczesny 6,5
Alex Sandro 6
Arthur 5
Chiesa 5
Cuadrado 5
Morata 5
Bernardeschi 4
Danilo 4
Chiellini 3.5
Bentancur 2,5
Kulusevski 2,5
McKennie 2,5
Demiral 1,8
Buffon 1,5
Pinsoglio 0,3
Frabotta 0,1

Bold go/replace

Szczesny is a decent keeper but not worthy the 6.5m after taxes we give him.
I'd rather pick a Musso/Audero that we could pay max 2m.
Bonucci? 6.5m? he is no Chiellini. If he was a fit Chiellini sure but he isn't. Liability.
Sandro 6m? too many years being average at best mediocre the most.
Rabiot/Ramsey way too much for what they offer.
Bentancur is a calamity. Could stay at best as rotational but IF we had the money I would replace without much thinking.
Do not forget the players we have loaned out. Many will probably be returning and their wages count as well.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What to expect this summer - Tough to say as if we stick with Pirlo it wouldnt matter much but I expect something like this:
Dybala to be sold IF we get 50M offers or more
Ramsey - Unless someone really wants him we are screwed.
Rabiot - I expect him to still be available for next season.
Arthur - remains
A.Sandro - Unless we get a good offer he will remain.
Ronaldo is tough to say as he has some crazy wages on him and he might want to change team after yet another embarrassment
MDL remains
Demiral - We might be open for sale after his recent mistakes

Targets:
Gosens has been linked - Nothing will occur unless we get Gasperini
Pogba - Maybe in a Dybala swap but why does Man Utd need Dybala is another question.
Locatelli - Possible
Depay - I think its 50-50 with Barcelona but I think we might be able to get him
Aguero - I will believe it when I see it

Overall I`d expect us to look similar to this:
Woj;A.S MDL Bonucci Cuad;McK Locatelli Arthur Chiesa; Ronaldo Morata (Depay might force himself in there).
Dybala will probably get sold

What I hope for is something else but its not going to happen anyway so why post it..

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
2021/22:

Ronaldo 31
De Ligt 8
Dybala 7,3
Rabiot 7
Ramsey 7
Bonucci 6,5
Szczesny 6,5
Alex Sandro 6
Arthur 5
Chiesa 5
Cuadrado 5
Morata 5
Bernardeschi 4
Danilo 4
Chiellini 3.5
Bentancur 2,5
Kulusevski 2,5
McKennie 2,5
Demiral 1,8
Buffon 1,5
Pinsoglio 0,3
Frabotta 0,1

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Tek
Danilo demiral de ligt sandro
Chiesa Locatelli Arthur SMS*
Ronaldo Morata

*or Someone else in that mould
cuadrado
Dybala
Some hungry players

Just to illustrate. we need Fresh faces, but as far as signings go, we dont need THAT much.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
2021/22:

Ronaldo 31
De Ligt 8
Dybala 7,3
Rabiot 7
Ramsey 7
Bonucci 6,5
Szczesny 6,5
Alex Sandro 6
Arthur 5

Chiesa 5
Cuadrado 5
Morata 5
Bernardeschi 4
Danilo 4
Chiellini 3.5
Bentancur 2,5
Kulusevski 2,5
McKennie 2,5
Demiral 1,8
Buffon 1,5
Pinsoglio 0,3
Frabotta 0,1
Arthur unless we find someone buying him for 65m is impossible.
Cause we just got him for nominal fee of 72 +10 of possible bonuses

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
2021/22:

Ronaldo 31
De Ligt 8
Dybala 7,3
Rabiot 7
Ramsey 7
Bonucci 6,5
Szczesny 6,5
Alex Sandro 6
Arthur 5
Chiesa 5
Cuadrado 5
Morata 5
Bernardeschi 4
Danilo 4
Chiellini 3.5
Bentancur 2,5
Kulusevski 2,5
McKennie 2,5
Demiral 1,8
Buffon 1,5
Pinsoglio 0,3
Frabotta 0,1
You would sell Arthur and keep Rabiot?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Selling Dybala and keeping the French PussyFag who shows up 3 times out of 20, and is on insane wages :howler:
Selling Dybala at the moment would be crazy. He is still class player and even if we sell him, we will get a little money since his value dropped and his contract runs out. I hope he signs the new deal asap. He is one of the last players I would sell.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I like woj but at 6.5m net, we could sell him for decent coin and bring in donnarumma who is still available right? Will ask for a higher salary than woj but would be free and we get a keeper for the next 10 plus years. Would also help generate cash in the short term.

I dont think its worth selling dybala for 50m...we would need to replace him and wouldn't get the same quality for that amount. I don't believe his value has dropped because of an injury this season. He hasn't been injured consistently over the years so the value should still be high, not as much as last summer but definitely not half this summer.

Again if salaries are the issue...3 players CR, ramsey and rabiot are 88m. Fucking no brainer..they have to go. CR with the greatest respect of course.

You could literally replace that salary total with 3 world class players salaries. Eight now that salary amounts to one legend, and two free loaders.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
In:
Depay
Gosens
Aouar
Locatelli

Out:
Dybala
Sandro/Bernardeschi
Rabiot
Ramsey
Chiellini
Rugani
De Sciglio
Costa

GK : Szczesny, Buffon, Pinsoglio

DEF : Bonucci, Demiral, De Ligt, Danilo, Dragusin

FB : Cuadrado, Sandro/Berna, Gosens, Frabotta

MID : Arthur, Locatelli, Aouar, Bentancur, Mckennie, Fagioli

FW : Ronaldo, Chiesa, Morata, Depay, Kulusevski, Vrioni(?)

Lineup 1

Szczesny
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt
Cuadrado-Arthur-Locatelli-Gosens
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo​

Lineup 2

Szczesny
Danilo-De Ligt-Demiral-Gosens
Locatelli
Arthur---Aouar
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo​

Thoughts?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In:
Depay
Gosens
Aouar
Locatelli

Out:
Dybala
Sandro/Bernardeschi
Rabiot
Ramsey
Chiellini
Rugani
De Sciglio
Costa

Lineup 1

Szczesny
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo​

Lineup 2

Szczesny
Locatelli
Arthur---Aouar
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo​

Thoughts?
I like it. And when we move on from Ronaldo following next season, we can make the choice to upgrade on Morata to someone like Haaland hopefully.

In the second line-up, might be Mckennie/Bentancur where Arthur is... Arthur might be more likely in the Locatelli role there as rotation. Lots of grinta and toughness, especially in that second one.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
You would sell Arthur and keep Rabiot?
I would ideally sell both, but lately Rabiot has been our best midfielder.

Also I imagine there could be some disillusioned club out there who still think Arthur is the next Iniesta. Selling him for less then we paid is not a massive hit on our finances – we still got a really good deal swapping him for Pjanic. IDK man Rabiot just has something extra and I feel he can be a solid player. He might be a starter for France NT, and that in itself is a massive success

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
In:
Depay
Gosens
Aouar
Locatelli

Out:
Dybala
Sandro/Bernardeschi
Rabiot
Ramsey
Chiellini
Rugani
De Sciglio
Costa

Lineup 1

Szczesny
Danilo-Bonucci-De Ligt
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo​

Lineup 2

Szczesny
Locatelli
Arthur---Aouar
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo​

Thoughts?
I like lineup 2 a lot more. I would rather an extra midfielder than squeezing in Bonucci. I also like having young and hungry substitute such as Kulusevski, McKennie, Demiral etc

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What do you guys think about keeping DC when he's back from Bayern, and loaning out Kulusevski? He's got the talent but he need more playing time, and we don't need a replacement in that case. We then sell DC the following year when Kulu returns

- - - Updated - - -

How has he been this year @BayernFan @Jethro ?

When he's healthy that is

Jun 6, 2015
What do you guys think about keeping DC when he's back from Bayern, and loaning out Kulusevski? He's got the talent but he need more playing time, and we don't need a replacement in that case. We then sell DC the following year when Kulu returns

- - - Updated - - -

How has he been this year @BayernFan @Jethro ?

When he's healthy that is
His contract runs out in 2022 so next summer is the final chance to get a transfer fee for him. He's not going to be easy to sell anyways with his wages and injuries though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)