Build/Predict Your Juve (27 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He is doing well. He is doing better than two of our CBs that we seem to rely upon quite a bit.

Chiellini should call it a day and this guy is the perfect destroyer to take over IMO.

Demiral (23), MDL (21), Dragusin (19), Romero (22), and Bonucci (33)

The first 4 can be here for a decade but we gotta be willing to pull the trigger and bring Romero back and actually play with younger CBs.

I don't know if I am but after watching our aging backline struggle with injury I think its time to pass the torch to the next generation.

We knew this team needed a drop in age so we kicked Rugani to the streets but then sold Romero, it was stupid. Hated that move as soon as it happened.

Hell if we got Gosens (26) would also help make a younger team with Frabotta (21) as backup. Cuadrado (32) has a couple years left in the tank. And Danilo (29) I guess is in his prime?

Gosens, Danilo, Cuads, Frabotta (weakest link), Romera, MDL, Bonucci, Demiral & Dragusin. That's a pretty fucking decent defense.

Ewww

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Woj
Cuadrado MDL Demiral Gosens
Chiesa Locatelli SMS Kulusevski
Morata Dybala

442- MDL captain. Kulu on the left...he ain't taking the right side off chiesa.

Sell ronaldo sandro bonucci and ask chiellini to retire and thank him for an amazing career at the club. Ramsey rabiot and bernadeschi out as well. Others on loan out.

Need to find adequate CB backups...dragusin may be one of those...danilo can be a makeshift. But maybe one more. Frabotta as back up at LB is fine..just needs time.

Arthur and mckennie as midfield back ups...fagiola as well.

Wingers need back up...find a winger who can help chiesa and kulu rest.

Need back up for dybala and morata. Kean would be great. Maybe another is needed as well.

Anyway..drastic changes but something has to happen.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
All this talk about how doomed Juventus would be if we lost Ronaldo’s goals... I wonder if those people are aware of the fact that we scored more goals per season before the Ronaldo transfer.

If you play Dybala in his best position and give him his free kicks and penalties back, that’s 25 goals a season.

Then you add another 15 goals from Morata, 15 goals from Chiesa, and buy a proper midfielder who can score goals like Milinkovic-Savic and viola, you have your goals back.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
bruh ronaldo doesn't even get injured or sick

morata injuries and dybala injuries. not even counting how many times they get sick.

ronaldo is like a machine. he is such a manchine that when he doesnt score in a game we assume he is broken lmao

Jun 16, 2020
He is doing well. He is doing better than two of our CBs that we seem to rely upon quite a bit.

Chiellini should call it a day and this guy is the perfect destroyer to take over IMO.

Demiral (23), MDL (21), Dragusin (19), Romero (22), and Bonucci (33)

The first 4 can be here for a decade but we gotta be willing to pull the trigger and bring Romero back and actually play with younger CBs.

I don't know if I am but after watching our aging backline struggle with injury I think its time to pass the torch to the next generation.

We knew this team needed a drop in age so we kicked Rugani to the streets but then sold Romero, it was stupid. Hated that move as soon as it happened.

Hell if we got Gosens (26) would also help make a younger team with Frabotta (21) as backup. Cuadrado (32) has a couple years left in the tank. And Danilo (29) I guess is in his prime?

Gosens, Danilo, Cuads, Frabotta (weakest link), Romera, MDL, Bonucci, Demiral & Dragusin. That's a pretty fucking decent defense.
Romero won’t be coming back. Atalanta have a option and he’s doing great.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Cuadrado De Ligt Demiral ???

Arthur Locatelli Aouar

Chiesa Dybala

Morata

Danilo Bonucci Dragusin Pellegrini

Bentancur Fagioli Rovella

Kulusevski Damsgaard

???

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Cuadrado De Ligt Demiral ???

Arthur Locatelli Aouar

Chiesa Dybala

Morata

Danilo Bonucci Dragusin Pellegrini

Bentancur Fagioli Rovella

Kulusevski Damsgaard

???
do we have more than 100m for Locatelli (asking price 35-40m) Aouar (50m asking price) and Damsgaard ???

Imo we can buy only one midfielder....
I say 2 spots are taken by McKennie and Arthur if fit. So we need a left-CM good at playing in a 3 man midfield

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Arthur's ability to stay fit would be in question. He has broken down a lot the past few seasons. This isn't the first season where he has missed a lot of football right?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
do we have more than 100m for Locatelli (asking price 35-40m) Aouar (50m asking price) and Damsgaard ???

Imo we can buy only one midfielder....
I say 2 spots are taken by McKennie and Arthur if fit. So we need a left-CM good at playing in a 3 man midfield
We better find it

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I still wonder how on earth we gave away young and good players like Spinazolla, Kean and Romero so easy. They are all good enough for our bench at least.

We are missing players like Chiesa in this team. Young, hungry, good to start for us. I am still disapointed that we didnt go after Barella, it was obvious that he is the real deal. We can only hope that Tici doesnt make the same mistake with Locatelli and signs him up ASAP.

From the players that we have, I would sell:

-AS - if someone offers good money for him (wont happen but anyway) we should sell. Otherwice, bench or rotation. He is pretty much a starter here if not injured, doesnt have anyone to compete with him and that is no good. He is on a decline, we could and should look for another option as a LWB.

Berna - although he is not looking that bad recently, he should be sold. Mentally weak, didnt grow since we signed him. It would be reasonable to sell, although it wont surprise me if he stays.

Ramsey - He is not that bad tecnically, knows how to move between lines, has good vision and movement, but the guy is slow, shaky and not strong enough it seems. I would sell him.

Bentancur/Rabiot - honestly, I dont think we are seeing the best out of them, they have shown that they can be indeed useful players. I think both of them suffer due to tactical ideas and roles that dont fit them well, but no way that they are not to blame too. They are good for rotation, but I would sell one of them if a decent offer arrives.

Rugani, Frabotta, Douglas Costa, Pjaca all need to be sold for obvious reasons.

I would keep:

Buffon - Still good enough for a backup, doesnt complain if not playing and his experience is usefull for the team.

Woj - He is so underrated, has saved our asses so many times and has been the only one keeping us in games if the ones around him fail to do so. Maybe I would sell him if a crazy offer comes in and we get Donnaruma for a cheap but I dont see any of this happening.

Arthur - The guy needs to stay and play. Simple as. We can all see he knows how to play, just needs some time. He has been unlucky wit that injury right when he started to implement well. Must stay and will stay for sure.

McKennie - Same as Arthur. Must and will stay. Would benefit if a decent competition is bought to fight woth him for a starting place.

Morata - I have a soft spot for him, I rate him a lot and I would keep him. He has a terrible game or two here and there, but is very usefull for this team. Once trully fit, he is a pretty good number 9. Has been clutch for us in the past too.

Ronaldo - I would keep him for one more year. He is declining but make no mistakes the guy is still a machine and has decided a lot of games by himself. If he wants to go though I wouldnt stand in the way.

Dybala - I hope he signs a new contract here. We are missing him a lot these days. His value dropped, one more reason to keep him rather then sell hom for cheap.

Cuadrado - Keep. Still one of our best players and still has some years in him. We are much better with him playing.

Kulu - Keep. He is 20 yo, he can still be good for us even though he isnt showin it yet. He can grow, I wont sell and he is here to stay I think.

Bonucci - he is also here to stay. I am ok with him staying, bu we must and will slowly implement someone else to partner MdL instead of him.

Danilo, MDL, Demiral, Chiesa - keep for bovious reasons. They are and should be the core of this team.

I would go for:

- Locatelli - a must buy. Perfect fit for this team and I think he will be a huge sucess here, same as Chiesa.

- Gosens - perfect player for us. I dont see a better alternative also. Must buy.

- Kean - if we can, we must try to bring him back. The ship has sailed I think since he is doing good in PSG, but I eould love to have him back.

- Aouar/SMS/Pogba/Pellegrini - get anyone for obvious reasons. We need a wc scoring and assisting midfielder

- Romero - this ship has also sailed but I would love to have him instead of old Giorgio. Shame we let him go.

Also gor for someone free and good. There are solid bosman optioms there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)