Build/Predict Your Juve (18 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I dont necceasrily want to but getting Domma for free seems like a move we might make to raise cash. In my perfect world we wouldnt have to
Would be interesting to understand what coin we have for the market but I agree the club may have to sacrifice and be smart to raise funds.

Sandro, woj and dybala (negotiations clearly not going well) could help us rebuild that midfield.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
When the system is shit, the players look shit. Pirlo need to change the formation to a 442 wth attacking fullbacks or 433.
The thing that you probably fail to realize is that there are interpretations to every tactic and it is based on the coach.
One team could have 4-4-2 and look great.
On team could have 4-4-2 and look like shit.

Pirlo`s Juve dont create and its not the formation but his interpretations. This is why Pirlo is the problem.

Apr 19, 2007
The thing that you probably fail to realize is that there are interpretations to every tactic and it is based on the coach.

Pirlo`s Juve dont create and its not the formation but his interpretations. This is why Pirlo is the problem.
4-4-2 is fairly dependent on a creative winger wo can really attack and take players one. This team doesnt have that so its a static formation that doesnt work

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
4-4-2 is fairly dependent on a creative winger wo can really attack and take players one. This team doesnt have that so its a static formation that doesnt work
Im not saying it would be a bad thing to change formation, I just said its not the formation that is the real problem here as even with 4-4-2 with our current players we should still be able to create.
In terms of quality we are second to none in Italy BUT as you can see our team is not at 1st place - The reason is we dont create enough.
Take the Napoli game as example - We werent bad and we dominated the play but we failed to create anything serious.
These players are definitely capable of more.
A reinforcement and a better use for our players is needed but a change of coach is our no`1 problem.

P.S I havent seen their other games but against Barca, Poch`s team played some great football.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

bayerns 4321/442 looks great. Attacking fullbacks. 2 good midiflders that defend and cover the defence.
That is what we need to replicate.

We are playing this 442 with Mckennue RW who is a CM, Kulusevski at CF when he is a RW. Chiesa on LW when he is better on the right. Danilo at CB but he is a RB.
All confused.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Pirlo has complicated the shit out of his tactics...players are all over the shop and used in unsuitable positions. He needs to simplify it quickly. We are hot and cold because our tactics are hit and miss...his inexperience is exposed massively when we lose.

Simplify!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Dybala's market value would gave decreased hugely after these injuries. I don't know, in a circumstance like this, I'd rather keep him than sell him for like €30-€40M or something.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Dybala's market value would gave decreased hugely after these injuries. I don't know, in a circumstance like this, I'd rather keep him than sell him for like €30-€40M or something.
Agreed. Unless the doctors turn around and say he is damaged goods forever, which I highly doubt it is the case. If dybala is only worth 30 to 40m..which again, highly doubtful, then it is not worth selling at all.

Question is...if we need to sell big to inject cash...who do we sell??

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
2022 FC Raiola

Donnarumma
A Mexican* Demiral deLight GoodLBFinally
Chiesa Locatelli Arthur Pogba(free)
Haaland Ronaldo

*or Asian for global domination

433 in attack

Wes also starter rotating with other mids

Captain: Ronaldo

Coach: Zizou

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:tup:

Only reason to sell in these circumstances is if he is asking for absurd wages. Like the rumoured 15mil. Anything north of 10-11mil net and we should sell him imo. If we’re only paying him the rumoured 9-10 mil, he’s probably going to offer us more than his depressed value from a sale.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Dybala is 27 and looking to sign his last big 4-5 year contract for 10m+ a year, he's an inconsistent, injury prone forward who's unlikely to have substantial resale value left after that contract. We're never going to get 100-120m for him, that boat has sailed, not this year, not next year, even if he has another Serie A MVP season.

If we get a 40m offer this summer, I'd take it and run, the 40m + the wages we'd save on Dybala gets you a young star forward which is a lot healthier in the long run.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No, it doesn't. It's only the Pezevenki Peasants with limited memory capabilities that believe he is "injury prone."

If Dybs is injury prone, that makes 60% of our squad terminal hospital patients.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)