Build/Predict Your Juve (19 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Scoring midfielders has been an issue since we sold vidal pogba and pirlo moved on. All three scored on a consistent basis. Rabiot and Bentancur have ability to score more goals. Kulu hopefully will score more than bernadeschi which lets face it wouldnt be hard. Costa missing so many games hasn't helped the cause either.

The above all chipping in to score goals will help but the reality is we just need to supply dybala and ronaldo more. Ronaldo has been amazing considering the shit service he has had.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Isnt Arthur a deep lying playmaker himself? he was playing that position in Brazil I think? At Barca he didnt get to play there because of Busquests, but he is suited for this role.
Dunno what to do with Benta like him, but for RCM i would really prefer someone who can score, even this de Paul guy might do better there.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Isnt Arthur a deep lying playmaker himself? he was playing that position in Brazil I think? At Barca he didnt get to play there because of Busquests, but he is suited for this role.
Dunno what to do with Benta like him, but for RCM i would really prefer someone who can score, even this de Paul guy might do better there.
Yeah Arthur got pushed to the left of busquests but his natural position is central. His passing is very good and will help pirlo play his possession style game in midfield. If he can stay healthy I think he will become a very important player. Bentancur and rabiot flanking him will be very good.

The key is that third player in the final third....will pirlo have faith in kulu to make it his own or will he request a big name player to support ronaldo and dybala and link the mid and forwards?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
First XI
Szczesny
Dest Deligt Bonucci Sandro
Bentancur Partey Arthur
Isco
Dybala Ronaldo​

Bench:
Buffon
Danilo Demiral Chiellini Gosens
Ramsey Rabiot Caviglia
Kulusevski Lacazette Cuadrado​

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Tek
Buffon

Demiral - Bonucci - deLight
.......?..............?....... Chiellini

Cuadra - Ben10 - Arthur - Gosens
Dest - Partey? - Rabiot - ASandro

Kulu*
Ben10*

Dybala - Ronaldo
Milik​

Apprehensive about signing two players from Atletico and Atalanta. Those coaches extract 150% from their players. Sign Partey if trade offer is good. This CM needs to have ball winning ability.

New AM, if we sign one, should be someone who can act as target man in box with Dybaldo roaming around, not de Paul. And better and more experienced than Kulu.

Ze heart wants Dzeko, da head wants Milik for backup CF role for two years. Dzeko better and ideal af with Ronaldo. Milik the more prudent financial option (can be traded with useless player and sold for greater value later).

- - - Updated - - -

there isnt much better on the market rn. He can improve under us.
Oh I definitely want us to sign him. Big time. An Asian next.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Tek
Buffon

Kulu*
Ben10*

Dybala - Ronaldo
Milik​

Apprehensive about signing two players from Atletico and Atalanta. Those coaches extract 150% from their players. Sign Partey if trade offer is good. This CM needs to have ball winning ability.

New AM, if we sign one, should be someone who can act as target man in box with Dybaldo roaming around, not de Paul. And better and more experienced than Kulu.

Ze heart wants Dzeko, da head wants Milik for backup CF role for two years. Dzeko better and ideal af with Ronaldo. Milik the more prudent financial option (can be traded with useless player and sold for greater value later).

- - - Updated - - -

Dest can be our alexander arnold.

Jun 16, 2020
Ronaldo - Jiménez - Dybala/Kulu
Gosens - Arthur - Partey - Cuadrado
Sandro - Bonucci - Demiral
Szczesny​

Buffon; Pellegrini, De Ligt*, Chiellini, Romero, Danilo; Rabiot, Bentancur, Fagioli; Marques/Vrioni, Kulusevski, Zanimacchia

*Injured at start of season, otherwise in line up of course.
I would be happy with this.

Jul 20, 2012
Tek
Buffon

Kulu*
Ben10*

Dybala - Ronaldo
Milik​

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of like this.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Szczesny
Bellerin DeLigt Bonucci Gosens
Aouar Bentancur Arthur
Dybala
Benzema Ronaldo​

Buffon Danilo Demiral Chiellini Pellegrini Rabiot Ramsey Cuadrado Kulusevski

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Right now it seems our team for next season
GK
Woj - I see no links to a change

Defence
A.S - Unless we send him in a trade and then I see Gosens replacing him even though Im not sure about his defensive skills.
Bonucci - Chiellini hasnt got back to himself and the season is too close for him to be back into our starting 11. Demiral will not be our starting CB, at least not from the start.
MDL - Obviously
Cuadrado - I dont think we can manage our balance with too many purchases therefore RB will only be purchased if we have some cash when we are done.

Midfield
Bentancur - Obviously
Arthur - We didnt get him for our bench..
X - Unknown for now - I think we are trying for Pogba but not very optimistic about a deal. If we manage to get him - great but if the likely scenario happens I doubt we turn to Aouar after Arthur signed. Vidal - I highly doubt it as well.

Attack
Ronaldo - Obviously
Dybala - I think he will remain
Benzema - These rumors and videos on his part make it tough to think we arent getting him

Dzeko - I think he is our alternative to Benzema.

Kulu - I really like him and think he could be the next big thing for us but lets face it - It is highly unlikely he will start his first season as a starter..

Chiesa - Unlikely as his price is too high and Fiorentina are unlikely to accept a player exchange deal.

Zaniolo - I really cant see him leaving after Roma got their new owner - He will stay for at least one more season.

Some other possible deals - Rugani Florenzi swap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 12)