Build/Predict Your Juve (53 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
3-4 disgusting players in one mercato Bro? I think even Tumorous Tootise would struggle to upset me to that extent.

That midfield, Icunti, Chain Smoking Cancer as coach :yuck: :inter:

I'd need to take a break and go support Juve Stabia or Cremonese or something.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Pjanic-Jorginho swap
Rabiot-Kean swap
MDS + 15M for Semedo
25M + some player for Tonali

Scz
Semedo-MDL-Bone-AS
Ben-Jorgi-Tonali
Cuads-Dyb-CR

Gigi
Danilol-Demiral-Chiello-Pellegrini
Ramsey-Mandragora-Matuidi
Kulu-Kean-Costa/Berna​

:shifty:

the problem with this lineup

Ben-Jorgi-Tonali

we are missing power, none of these players have an imposing personality against opponents ...

all good but Benta is not ready to put the midfield on his shoulder, Tonali will crack under the pressure he is just 20 years !!

Jorgi ... see ...I love to see Italian players in Juve but you think Jorgi will impose his style on the midfield especially in the big games? ...

I saw few games for him with Sarri in Chelsea ...the man is easily marked out and put at bay every game ...!!! and once this is done Sarri team is not working ..!!

I'm doubting even SMS, he failed in the world cup and never show anything to justify his price !!

in midfield, the golden formula for the midfield to work perfectly ....you need the physical power, Creativity, and the ability to hold on your ball ....

not only this, a midfield is everything ....the one who defends first, and the one who provide solutions for the strikers ... and going back and forth more than

any player in the team ....

otherwise, we will have the same issues every year ....

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
the problem with this lineup

Ben-Jorgi-Tonali

we are missing power, none of these players have an imposing personality against opponents ...

all good but Benta is not ready to put the midfield on his shoulder, Tonali will crack under the pressure he is just 20 years !!

Jorgi ... see ...I love to see Italian players in Juve but you think Jorgi will impose his style on the midfield especially in the big games? ...

I saw few games for him with Sarri in Chelsea ...the man is easily marked out and put at bay every game ...!!! and once this is done Sarri team is not working ..!!

I'm doubting even SMS, he failed in the world cup and never show anything to justify his price !!

in midfield, the golden formula for the midfield to work perfectly ....you need the physical power, Creativity, and the ability to hold on your ball ....

not only this, a midfield is everything ....the one who defends first, and the one who provide solutions for the strikers ... and going back and forth more than

any player in the team ....

otherwise, we will have the same issues every year ....
Yeah, another problem with a midfield like that is that none of those midfielders really get in and around the penalty area looking to join the attack, take shots and add numbers to the box.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,846
    --------------------Szczesny
    Cuadrado-de Ligt-Bonucci-A. Sandro
    ------Bentancur-Tonali-Pogba
    -------------------van de Beek
    ---------------Dybala-Ronaldo

----------------------Buffon
    Danilo-Demiral-Chiellini-Pellegrini
    Kulusevski-Ramsey-Matuidi-D.Costa
    ---------------Milik-Pablo Moreno

Pinsoglio.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    OK, lets give it a shot. Our current squad is just right in terms of numbers, so we can replace everyone 1 for 1 without having to leave out players from the CL list (well except for Rugani, but no one cares for Rugani). If we buy more than we sell, we have the same problem as last couple of seasons.

Szczesny, Buffon, Pinsoglio
    De Ligt, Chiellini, Demiral, Bonucci, Rugani
    Cuadrado, Alex Sandro, Danilo, De Sciglio
    Matuidi, Bentancur, Ramsey, Pjanic, Khedira, Rabiot
    Ronaldo, Dybala, D. Costa, Bernardeschi, Higuain

imo the 7 ones in bold leave, so we can add 6 (again, not counting Rugani) more, without having to compromise the CL squad. I would also sell some others but i dont think we do that much of an overhaul.

Rugani should be leaving i think, but i wouldnt care if he stays as 5th choice either. Id sell Bonucci instead (or as well) and bring T. Silva for free (theres also Verthongen and Garay btw) for a year or two, but looks like thats not happening.

De Sciglio out means we need a fullback. Preferably a LB but Danilos ability to be equally useless on each side means its not necessarily a LB. Maybe we add 2 and use Cuads higher up most of the time again. There is Meunier whos a freebie so that could be the easy solution. That or we loan Emerson from Chelsea for the left side (or Kurzawa whos a freebie) and we good. Or both :fab:

In the midfield, Tonali i think is a safe bet to arrive. Just gonna say that Bonaventura is a freebie but Max isnt here anymore so thats a no :sad:. I hope we get Pogba for LCM, if not him then Aouar. Id sell Matuidi as well, but dont think we sell 4 mids in one summer. 3rd mid to arrive could be just Kulusevski, but it depends on if Sarri sees Bentancur as a DM or RCM. In which case we could be getting someone like Jorginho.

Berna makes room for Chiesa, or Willian if were broke (Kulusevski is an option as well, we dont know what Sarri plans for him are yet). Maybe D. Costa leaves and we get both. At CF i hope its freebie Cavani (i know, i know :sad:), but imo its between Icardi and Milik depending on how much we can spend

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    I don't think that 442 is dead, we just don't have the right personnel for it. Bayern are in unbelievable form right now with Muller-Lewandowski up top and a midfield two of Thiago-Kimmich, and two wingers like Coman and Gnabry. They play a classic 442 formation and are currently owning it in both the Bundesliga and Champions League.

We should build the team around Ronaldo-Dybala up top, and surround them with the right players. This needs to happen very soon, because Dybala is in his prime right now and Ronaldo is 35. Time is running out.

What you need for a 442 is two wingers with pace and workrate, and two midfielders who are both energetic and have ability on the ball.

1591605611882.png

BENCH: Pinsoglio - Bonucci, Chiellini, De Sciglio, Danilo - Berna, Matuidi, Ramsey, Cuadrado - Higuain

Transfer In:
    - Aouar
    - Chiesa
    - Montiel
    - Kulu

Sold for plusvalenza:
    - Rabiot
    - Pjanic
    - Costa
    - Rugani
    - Romero

Retire:
    - Buffon

Terminate contract:
    - Khedira

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Is Chiesa better than Valencia's Torres, who has an expiring contract and can probably be had for 40-50 million? :boh:
    Yeah he is better.

I know some here have a hang up to exaggerate the disapproval for Chiesa, but he is a quality young winger who has done really well past 2 seasons. Doesnt mean he is the right fit for Juve, but doesnt mean every jabroni young unproven winger you can think of is better for it.

May 4, 2020
    I wonder who would pay 75 mil for Pjanic ahahahah

- - - Updated - - -

That midfield would be bullied and raped against teams like liverpool.

Aouar in 442 can't play CDM, only second striker

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
    That midfield would be bullied and raped against teams like liverpool.

Aouar in 442 can't play CDM, only second striker
    Aouar is nowhere near as attacking minded as you think. He played in a two man midfield with Ndombele.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo - Dybala - Chiesa
    Aouar - Bentancur - Kulu​

Exact same personnel, different formation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 49)