Build/Predict Your Juve (36 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
OUT: Perin 10m, DeSciglio 15m, Rugani 20m, Can 25m, Khedira, Matuidi = 70m
IN: Van De Beek 50m, Isco 50m, Pereira 40m, Kulusevski 35m Traore 15m Berisha/Consigli 2m

4321/433

Szczesny
Pereira Deligt Bonucci Sandro
Pjanic Bentancur VanDeBeek
Isco
Dybala Ronaldo

Pinsoglio/Berisha
Danilo/Cuadrado Demiral Romero Pellegrini
Traore Rabiot Ramsey
Kulusevski Higuain Costa/Bernardeschi
Maybe sell Bernardeschi or Costa

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
Eriksen and Pogba? Jesus Christ.

Imagine a team of:

Ronaldo - Dybala
Eriksen
Pogba - Pjanic - Bentancur
Sandro - MDL - Demiral - Cuads
Woj​
Its doable assuming eriksen leaves and pogba is on the market. We would have to raise money for the purchase of Pogba and also free up some cap room. But we sell Berna(30) Costa (35) Can (25) Khedira(free) Perin(10) Rugani(25)-----125 23~ cap room or 46 before taxes(important bc of new savings)
Pogba-150?, Eriksen (free), Romero(already own) 150 plus~33m or 55 net?
Not sure any of these numbers are accurate and not really in the mood to reasearch a fictional scenario but I do think its somewhat possible to get a least one and maybe 2 if Eriksen believes in the project enough

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
So, no Tonali and no major upgrades? No thanks.

I don't really think we need Isco.
Pereira is an upgrade to danilo/cuads
Isco an upgrade to ramsey/bernardeschi
Van de beek is an upgrade to matuidi
Tonali might choose to go to a team where he might actually play

- - - Updated - - -

Eriksenn is set to go to Real madrid and Pogba also. He wont come back to juve if madrid is availale, he speaks good spanish and has a good relatioship with Zidane

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If we could somehow get Erikson and Pogba and ship out the deadwood we would be insanely good next season. Thats a huge ask though. I do see a move for one big midfielder though. If we do want to play more narrow we could sell Costa and have this new 19 y/o in that position with Erikson and Ramsey to fill in
Dude, so much sunshine and daisies from you lately. We’re not getting both Pogba and Eriksen in the summer. :lol2:

Just how many AMs do you think we’re going to sign? We just signed this Dejan kid for 40-45 mil dependent on bonuses, we signed Ramsey in the summer on huge wages (Ramsey when healthy is very similar to Eriksen), we have Costa and Bernadeschi here still. Dybala as well in a pinch. Are we having a fire sale of these attacking mids so we can bring in Eriksen, and a Pogba (a B2B that hasn’t put in defensive effort in 3 years) on massive wages.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see Pogba without Dybala being sold, but it'll require some serious financial gymnastics.
There’s not a chance we sign both Pogba and Eriksen. We might see one or the other with some sales (to raise funds in the case of Pogba and to create space for Eriksen amongst our backlog of AMs). We’d have to offload half our CMs and AMs to fit them in and come even close to not seeing another astronomical spike in our wage bill.

Apr 19, 2007
Dude, so much sunshine and daisies from you lately. We’re not getting both Pogba and Eriksen in the summer. :lol2:

Just how many AMs do you think we’re going to sign? We just signed this Dejan kid for 40-45 mil dependent on bonuses, we signed Ramsey in the summer on huge wages (Ramsey when healthy is very similar to Eriksen), we have Costa and Bernadeschi here still. Dybala as well in a pinch. Are we having a fire sale of these attacking mids so we can bring in Eriksen, and a Pogba (a B2B that hasn’t put in defensive effort in 3 years) on massive wages.

- - - Updated - - -

There’s not a chance we sign both Pogba and Eriksen. We might see one or the other with some sales (to raise funds in the case of Pogba and to create space for Eriksen amongst our backlog of AMs). We’d have to offload half our CMs and AMs to fit them in and come even close to not seeing another astronomical spike in our wage bill.
Like I said its highly unlikely but not impossible if they are both on the market and eriksen chose us. Yes I could see us offload(firesale) Can,Khedira, Costa, Berna and maybe even Matuidi to make room for some new players depending on what Sarri wants. We have a season under Sarri and I think we will commit to his vision. If thats wide players so be it or if its central players at AM.

But like you said its very unlikely.

My view comes from one thing in particular in being optimistic. I think we made a switch a few years ago to become a world power again and cement ourselves in the top 3 annually. We have made big purchases every year without a big sale. We have changed our logo to be more branded. We have changed our uniform to be more marketable. You dont do these things unless you commit to your world brand and a lot of that is top players.

Eriksen being free will make him a huge target for us and Pogbas marketability will be attractive to us as well.

I know im more optimistic than the usual "Paratici,Sarri and Co are going to ruin our club and we will get relegated" crowd, but I believe we will continue to get more consistant and beter results than in the past in the CL and continue our league dominance even if we dont win every year.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention the 300 million injection to help with the project as well. not sure what that going to do. Obviously not go straight to the transfer budget but also could be used to hlp free room.

Also I was abused bc I said I could see us trying to sell Dybala to raise money for some marketable player. I want for it but our club is obsessed with market growth right now. I wasnt exactly wrong

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Costa and Ramsey should not even be considered our players given how they are always injured all the time. I’d get rid of both of them in the summer if it was up to me. We need players who are reliable and not always on the treatment table.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Costa and Ramsey should not even be considered our players given how they are always injured all the time. I’d get rid of both of them in the summer if it was up to me. We need players who are reliable and not always on the treatment table.
I agree with you. But we only just signed Ramsey on pretty massive wages. Who bites on that contract if he spends this entire season injured or in poor form? Costa may be a little easier to offload as he doesn’t have the same injury history, his wages are lower, and he’s been here a few years now... but I don’t see us having an easy time offloading all these injury prone and underperforming players.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Sarri will back to his 433, our latest capture mostly winger.

So we will offload AM type player, and get all around midfielder with great passing accuracy. Eriksen is the best option, if we need to pay for 20 m, I will sell Emre Can and Rugani to get fund for this to be possible

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2007
Sarri will back to his 433, our latest capture mostly winger.

So we will offload AM type player, and get all around midfielder with great passing accuracy. Eriksen is the best option, if we need to pay for 20 m, I will sell Emre Can and Rugani to get fund for this to be possible

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
I agree but it will be a narrow 4-3-3
One winger only brings us up to 2 total

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
OUT:
Sami Khedira
Blaise Matuidi
Emre Can
Danielle Rugani

IN:
Dejan Kulusevski
Cristian Romero
Paul Pogba
Timo Werner

Juventus 2020/21

Ronaldo/Higuain - Werner/Dybala
Pogba/Costa
Rabiot/Ramsey - Pjanic/Bentancur - Kulu/Berna
Sandro/MDS - MDL/Romero - Bonucci/Demiral - Cuads/Danilo
Woj/Gigi​

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Pogba as a B2B as that's the spot we lack the most, we really need an upgrade to RB; Danilo looks like a more expensive version of MDS while I don't trust Cuads defending vs big teams. Costa feels like a game changer when fit, but he's not an AMC. We need to figure out if we play 433 or 4312, otherwise we'll end up lacking in areas like AMC, AML and AMR. Also, big hopes Chiello is able to start again for us.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
OUT: 140m
Perin 10m
Rugani 20m
Desciglio 10m
Can 30m
Khedira free
Matuidi free
Pjaca loan
Costa 30m
Bernardeschi 40m

IN 285m
Romero
Pellegrini
Muenier free
Neves 50m
Milinkovic Savic 80m
Son 100m
Kulusevski 35m

Lineup 433

Sczcesny
Pinsoglio
Meunier DeLigt Bonucci Sandro
Danilo Romero Demiral Pellegrini
Pjanic Neves M.Savic
Bentancur Rabiot Ramsey
Dybala Ronaldo Son
Cuadrado Higuain Kulusevski​

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
OUT: 140m
Perin 10m
Rugani 20m
Desciglio 10m
Can 30m
Khedira free
Matuidi free
Pjaca loan
Costa 30m
Bernardeschi 40m

IN 285m
Romero
Pellegrini
Muenier free
Neves 50m
Milinkovic Savic 80m
Son 100m
Kulusevski 35m

Lineup 433

Sczcesny
Pinsoglio
Meunier DeLigt Bonucci Sandro
Danilo Romero Demiral Pellegrini
Pjanic Neves M.Savic
Bentancur Rabiot Ramsey
Dybala Ronaldo Son
Cuadrado Higuain Kulusevski​
70m for Costa and Berna. That's the spirit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)