and get if possible:
Romero (back from loan)
Pellegrini (back from loan)
Pogba (United)
Tonali (Brescia)
Zaniolo (Roma)
Neres (Ajax)
Oyarzabal (Real Sociedad)
X semi experienced serie A midfielder with low wages that won't complain if he is a sub (like Padoin)
X semi or experienced striker as Higuain sub that won't complain too much if isn't a starter

Szczesny
Cuadrado-De Ligt-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Zaniolo-Pjanic-Pogba
Dybala-Higuain-Ronaldo

Buffon
De Sciglio-Romero-Demiral-Pellegrini
Tonali-Bentancur-X
Neres-X-Oyarzabal​
Zaniolo is a forward

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
:agree: i agree, cam. and now that marchisio is long gone you can fully embrace arturo without being insecure at how much better a footballer he is than your boy
That’s exactly what we need. Another 32 year old midfielder at the end of his career.

Fuck Vidal and fuck Rakitic.

Buy players who are actually a good investment. Van De Beek, Tonali, Olmo, Palacios, etc... even Eriksen is still a good age.

Apr 19, 2007
That’s exactly what we need. Another 32 year old midfielder at the end of his career.

Fuck Vidal and fuck Rakitic.

Buy players who are actually a good investment. Van De Beek, Tonali, Olmo, Palacios, etc... even Eriksen is still a good age.
If we could somehow get Erikson and Pogba and ship out the deadwood we would be insanely good next season. Thats a huge ask though. I do see a move for one big midfielder though. If we do want to play more narrow we could sell Costa and have this new 19 y/o in that position with Erikson and Ramsey to fill in

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
IN:
Kuku
Traore
Romero
Chiesa

OUT:
Berna
Rugani
Khedira
Can

SQUAD:
Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala
Kuku, Traore, Chiesa, Costa
Ramsey, Bentancur, Pjanic, Rabiot, Matuidi
Sandro, Cuadrado, Danilo, MDS
Bonucci, Demiral, MDL, Romero
Woj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 40)