Ronaldo - Dybala - D.Costa
Chiesa - Higuain - Bernardeschi

Ramsey - Pjanic - Pogba
Rabiot - Tonali - Bentancur

A.Sandro - De Ligt - Bonucci - Cuadrado
Pellegrini - Chiellini - Demiral - Danilo

Szczesny
Buffon
Looks good other than Eriksen missing from the middle and good LW, something like Sane since he has 2 years left on his contract with City and if he doesn't get to play often, he might be willing to leave City in 1-2 years. I like the idea of having Pogba there, but i'd rather invest on wingers since getting ball to them shouldn't be an issue with Eriksen + Pjanic being in the middle.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Pogba is a dream. Eriksen is the realistic target.

Not much of a downgrade mind you. Eriksen is only 1 year older than Pogba and has been significantly more impressive than Pogba in the Premier League.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wanted Rabiot but now... I want him out.. The guy is the laziest player I have ever seen - He only fights for a ball if the player is within 1cm from him..

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Because he is not a box to box player, so you play him instead of Matuidi and he does not do half the work, and not many midfielders have Matuidi's workrate anyway.
All our midfielders apart from Matuidi and Khedira are dm's, is it really a suprise as to why those 2 always start, i forgot Ramsay, but he should take over Khedira's spot if he ever gets fit, i prefer him there than at 10
All this talk about Pogba but Kante >> Pogba for us imo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)