Manolas (36m)
Ndombele (70m)
Milinkovic-Savic (90m)
Chiesa (70m)
Romero (30m)

OUT (230m):
Dybala (100m)
Alex Sandro (45m)
Douglas Costa (55m) - I'd love to keep him but I guess we need the cash to finally fix midfield
Rugani (30m)
Khedira (0m)

Szczesny
Cancelo - Manolas - Chiellini - Spinazzola
Ndombele - Pjanic - Milinkovic-Savic
Bernardeschi
Kean - Ronaldo

Backup team:

Perin
Desci - Romero - Bonucci - Caceres
Can - Bentancur - Matuidi
Ramsey
Mandzukic - Chiesa

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Jep, if anyone thinks he'll move this summer for 50m, they haven't seen him play in the second part of the season. His first was below par. But that happens to anyone, especially with a world cup in between and little rest.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bored, so here it goes. What needs to be done (but of course we won't):

IN (296m):
Caceres ('free')
Manolas (36m)
Ndombele (70m)
Milinkovic-Savic (90m)
Chiesa (70m)
Romero (30m)

OUT (230m):
Dybala (100m)
Alex Sandro (45m)
Douglas Costa (55m) - I'd love to keep him but I guess we need the cash to finally fix midfield
Rugani (30m)
Khedira (0m)

Szczesny
Bernardeschi
Kean - Ronaldo

Backup team:

Perin
Ramsey
Mandzukic - Chiesa
Thank you for weakening the attack :baus: :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wanted to buy Messi but hey, needed cash. And compared to this season I didn't weaken anything. Dybala and D. Costa were non existent.
We're not that poor either. A net spend of 60 million? Seriously? Our revenue has been growing, and we consistently reach the latter stages of the Champions League. I'm sure we can afford a net spend of 100 million without sales. Factor in sales of 100+ million, and that can easily get us 2-3 top quality players (70 million each?).

I don't think it's impossible to raise 100+ million by selling Costa and a few of our fringe players. I'd also sell both Rugani and Bonucci if the opportunity arises.

Ndombele with our existing budget, Chiesa and Manols with money generated from sales and part of our budget.

Defense is better, Midfield is strengthened, and the attack is slightly rejuvenated.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We're not that poor either. A net spend of 60 million? Seriously? Our revenue has been growing, and we consistently reach the latter stages of the Champions League. I'm sure we can afford a net spend of 100 million without sales. Factor in sales of 100+ million, and that can easily get us 2-3 top quality players (70 million each?).

I don't think it's impossible to raise 100+ million by selling Costa and a few of our fringe players. I'd also sell both Rugani and Bonucci if the opportunity arises.

Ndombele with our existing budget, Chiesa and Manols with money generated from sales and part of our budget.

Defense is better, Midfield is strengthened, and the attack is slightly rejuvenated.
We have only spent 100+ million on very few occassions and after Cristiano, I do not expect us to at all. If we can; perfect. Then I'd keep Douglas Costa as I already said in the original post btw.

Dybala must be gone if Allegri stays and everybody sees that...

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have only spent 100+ million on very few occassions and after Cristiano, I do not expect us to at all. If we can; perfect. Than I'd keep Douglas Costa as I already said in the original post btw.

Dybala must be gone if Allegri stays and everybody sees that...
Or Dybala stays in the knowledge that it's Allegri's final season ;)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Why would Dybala do that when he can earn more money somewhere else and be a guarantee... Sounds veeeeery optimistic.

Plus you're losing/selling Caceres, Barzagli, Rugani & Bonucci. That's not happening.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Bored, so here it goes. What needs to be done (but of course we won't):

IN (296m):
Caceres ('free')
Manolas (36m)
Ndombele (70m)
Milinkovic-Savic (90m)
Chiesa (70m)
Romero (30m)

OUT (230m):
Dybala (100m)
Alex Sandro (45m)
Rugani (30m)
Khedira (0m)

Szczesny
Bernardeschi
Kean - Ronaldo

Backup team:

Perin
Ramsey
Mandzukic - Chiesa
Not bad :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why would Dybala do that when he can earn more money somewhere else and be a guarantee... Sounds veeeeery optimistic.

Plus you're losing/selling Caceres, Barzagli, Rugani & Bonucci. That's not happening.
Where is he going to play, earn more money, and be a guaranteed starter? I can only think of PSG and Bayern, and I'm not sure he'd want to go to either.

Ideally, we should've never brought back Bonucci, but that's just me. Rugani isn't really impressing, so if we receive an offer in the region of 40 million for him, we should seriously consider offloading him.

Bonucci, Chiellini, Manolas, Romero, and Can covering the CB position is sufficient. We can bring in another experienced head on the cheap, if necessary.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Where is he going to play, earn more money, and be a guaranteed starter? I can only think of PSG and Bayern, and I'm not sure he'd want to go to either.

Ideally, we should've never brought back Bonucci, but that's just me. Rugani isn't really impressing, so if we receive an offer in the region of 40 million for him, we should seriously consider offloading him.

Bonucci, Chiellini, Manolas, Romero, and Can covering the CB position is sufficient. We can bring in another experienced head on the cheap, if necessary.
I think I agree on everything here. Thing is we did bring Bonucci back and we're not selling him... I'd like us to 'though.

But of course Dybala would want to go there and shine instead of rotting away on our bench... Atleti as well but they probably can't cough up the price. Maybe Man U or Chelsea (who probably won't have a ban) as well. Money talks.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
We need a midfielder but will only get Ramsey ( classic Juve mercato)

My guess (not my wish)

Out: Dybala, Barzagli, Caceres, Douglas Costa
In: Manolas/Ruben Dias, Chiesa, Icardi, Romero (staying at Genoa on loan)

My wish

Out: Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Khedira, Barzagli, Caceres, Rugani, If we need more cash then Dybala out, if that means J.Felix and others is possible

In: De Ligt/Koulibaly ( if not possible Manolas or R.Dias) Cristian Romero, Ndombele, J.Felix

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Out: Mandzukic, Cuadrado, Khedira, Barzagli, Caceres, Rugani, If we need more cash then Dybala out, if that means J.Felix and others is possible

In: De Ligt/Koulibaly ( if not possible Manolas or R.Dias) Cristian Romero, Ndombele, J.Felix
7 players out
4 players in
2 italians out, no italian in

why would someone leave some slots in the squad empty :think:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 59)