Out:
Perin* - 20
Rugani - 35
Khedira - 0
Matuidi - 0
Costa - 60
Higuain - 20

Total: 135

*I can see Perin being sold as his market value should be quite high and it's a waste to have him on the bench imo. Next year is Euro 2020, and I can see him wanting to go somewhere he can earn a spot on the Azzurri squad.

In:
2nd GK - ~10
Romero - 25
Another CB (???) - 30
Ramsey - 0
N'Dombele - 65
Tonali - 30
Chiesa - 50

Total: 210

Net exp.: 75

Scz

Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro

Ramsey-Pjanic-N'Dombele

Dybala-Ronaldo-Berna

---

New GK

Cuads/MDS-New CB-Romero-Spina

Can-Tonali-Bentancur

Chiesa-Kean-Mandzu​

Last edited:

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Tonali
Barella
Koulibaly
Joao Felix / SMS
Ndombele
Another CB for when Chiello is broken again
Maybe Tagliafico

Play 4-3-1-2 with Dybi and Ronaldo as forwards

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Okay I'm bored, so here goes :p

Out:
Perin* - 20
Rugani - 35
Khedira - 0
Matuidi - 0
Costa - 60
Higuain - 20

Total: 135

*I can see Perin being sold as his market value should be quite high and it's a waste to have him on the bench imo. Next year is Euro 2020, and I can see him wanting to go somewhere he can earn a spot on the Azzurri squad.

In:
2nd GK - ~10
Romero - 25
Another CB (???) - 30
Ramsey - 0
N'Dombele - 65
Tonali - 30
Chiesa - 50

Total: 210

Net exp.: 75

Scz

Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro

Ramsey-Pjanic-N'Dombele

Dybala-Ronaldo-Berna

---

New GK

Cuads/MDS-New CB-Romero-Spina

Can-Tonali-Bentancur

Chiesa-Kean-Mandzu​
You know what, scrap the 4-3-3. Let's play with a 2 man attack that can get the best out of our excellent selection of attackers. Ronaldo, Dybala, Mandzukic and Kean can all play together in any combination. Sell Costa

4-3-1-2 with Berna as AM. Can easily change to 3-5-2 if needed

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
IN: Manolas 35m, Ndombele 60m, M.Savic 75m, Havertz 70m, Ramsey free = 240m
OUT: Costa 50m, Matuidi 15m, Khedira 10m, Cuadrado 15m, Higuain 45m, Audero 20m, Sturaro 18m, Favilli 7m, Cerri 9m = 150m

Szczesny
Cancelo Manolas Chiellini Sandro
Pjanic Ndombele M.Savic
Havertz
Dybala Ronaldo

Perin
DeSciglio Bonucci Rugani Spinazzola
Ramsey Can Bentancur
Bernardeschi
Kean Mandzukic​

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
IN: Felix, Ramsey, Ndombele, Manolas, Kroos
OUT: Higuain Costa Matuidi Khedira Cuadrado Audero Cerri Sturaro Favilli Barzagli Caceres

Szczesny
Perin
Cancelo Manolas Chiellini Sandro
DeSciglio Bonucci Rugani Spinazzola
Pjanic NDombele Kroos
Ramsey Can Bentancur
Felix
Bernardeschi
Dybala Ronaldo
Kean Mandzukic​
Ramsey + 2 solid starter mids is never gonna happen - unforunately

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Perin-Audero
Bonucci-Manolas
Barzagli-Alderweireld/Dias/Milenkovic
Rugani-Romero
MdS-Mattiello
Caceres-Ndombele
Khedira-Ramsey
no one-Zaniolo
Costa-Chiesa
Dybala-Felix

+Barella and Tonali, but leave them out on loan

a proper 25 men squad with 4 HG players, so no one gets left out of the CL list for once

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am not going to try and speculate at this very early stage but clearly when we look at the squad this season the glaring ommission right from the get go was midfield. We had 5 recognized midfielders for a midfield of 3. Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi, Can and Khedira. Which is really only 4 given that Khedira is the most injury prone midfielder I can remember us having. Bernardeschi was therefore regularly asked to fill in which he did a decent job of but he is not world class in that position. Pjanic and Bentancur are inconsistent and Can took a while to find his feet this season and he is a crude instrument of a player which is not necessarily a bad thing given we got him on a free and his qualities are definately valuable and can see them being more valueable next season. That leaves the 34 year old Matuidi as our most consistent player.

It is true that Juve have never quite replaced the midfield of Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba and Vidal.

Another thing I think people fail to realize is Buffon's absence. Even though Woj is a great goalkeeper - Buffon's presence I feel could have helped as would have Chiellini's presence in that game. The fact that Dybala had to captain the side against Ajax sais a lot - he is not exactly the type of guy that instills confidence in his teammates given he is such a confidence player himself. I would rather have given the captaincy to someone like Matuidi in that case but I digress. Captaincy is not just about seniority but experience and attitude. Meritocracy matters most.

Rugani was thrown into the deep end too. I think he should have been given far more regular starts in the league. But I think he is still a good defender.

Yes Juve need to rejuvenate so to speak but its important not to completely dismantle the squad either as that could cause a lot more harm than good. We need healthy evolution without revolution.

Its early days but my suggestion is that we need 1 world class player in central defence, 1 world class ball player in midfield (plus Ramsey) and 1 world class forward that complements Ronaldo better than Dybala (perhaps Salah?).

Costa had a really unlucky season but he was actually our best player last season. The fact that he wasn't there for most of the season was a huge miss. Cuadrado as well was a big miss as he had a tendency of doing some important things in these big games.

I also don't want to tell Allegri how to do his job but I feel this team doesn't do enough training with the ball. The physical training regime is VERY intense (according to all new players who have joined) and I feel this leads to unnecessary injuries and poor fitness at the key point of the season. Also, if we are up 2-0 against a poor side, I think its healthy for us to beat them 5-0 or 6-0....why? Because we have to get into the habit of making sure we know how to score goals. When we come up against world class sides, I feel that we don't have much of a game plan or enough clever movement off the ball to unlock defences.

Juve always seem to get results in the league by playing poorly. Then all of a sudden you have to lift your game up more than just 1 level. Serie A is a poor league and I think this costs us more than even I thought previously. Serie A has not had 1 team win a UEFA or Europa league for more than what 25 years now? Its tough to raise your game by more than what you are used to.

Those are my first constructive thoughts after another demoralizing Champions League disspointment.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Out: Khedira, Higuain
In: Koulibaly, Romero, Ramsey, Zaniolo/Ndombele

Woy
Cancelo - Koulibaly - Chiellini - AS
Can - Pjanic - Ramsey
Berna - Dybala - Ronaldo

Perin
Mds - Bonucci - Rugani/Romero - Spina
Benta - Zaniolo/Ndombele - Matuidi
Cauds - Kean - Costa​

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
OUTt: Sami (free), Higuain (30m), Dybala (120m), Pjanic (130m), Costa (45m), Barzagli (free)

Sales (325m) + Budget (50m) = Total (375m)

@zizinho - 375m READY SET GO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 22)