Build/Predict Your Juve (18 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
@Nedved96 @Rapahel Between B2B and regista, what's Ndombele better as, or it makes no difference?
in a 3 midfield his best position is in box to box (sorry Aaron) with his technique and his power he projects forward with ease.
In Dm you don't use all his qualities, he is able to make a first pass and with his feints "à la pirlo" he can break the opposing pressure but he will not have enough a sharp reading of the game to lead a team.

What he needs to improve is his professionalism: in a recent interview he said that defending against small teams was " bit boring". French mentality in Ligue 1 Lyon is able to win against City and Paris but also the feat of losing 3-1 against the last of the championship at home, going abroad to a club with more strictness and ambition will make him better.
His efficiency in front of goal, he has a good quality of shooting but he must improve (2 goals in CL)

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
in a 3 midfield his best position is in box to box (sorry Aaron) with his technique and his power he projects forward with ease.
In Dm you don't use all his qualities, he is able to make a first pass and with his feints "à la pirlo" he can break the opposing pressure but he will not have enough a sharp reading of the game to lead a team.

What he needs to improve is his professionalism: in a recent interview he said that defending against small teams was " bit boring". French mentality in Ligue 1 Lyon is able to win against City and Paris but also the feat of losing 3-1 against the last of the championship at home, going abroad to a club with more strictness and ambition will make him better.
His efficiency in front of goal, he has a good quality of shooting but he must improve (2 goals in CL)
Would he be the more defensive of the two B2Bs or be the mezzala?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We won't have three defensive B2B types in the squad surely, so I don't think we'll sign him.

Unless Paratici and Allegri see him in a diff role.

Or unless they want to cash in on Matuidi before he retires/contract runs out and declines, but his market value is already low now at 32.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We won't have three defensive B2B types in the squad surely, so I don't think we'll sign him.

Unless Paratici and Allegri see him in a diff role.

Or unless they want to cash in on Matuidi before he retires/contract runs out and declines, but his market value is already low now at 32.
Matuidi and Mandzukic should slowly be phased out. We need new blood.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I do agree that we also need to buy a player like Isco, Lo Celso or Aouar (one of these three).

We are in desperate need of a midfielder with the balls and skill to dribble past opponents.

None of our current midfielders can dribble. Pjanic is too slow and the rest don’t have the technical ability to do so.

It’s one of the main reasons to why we collapse as soon as someone aggressively presses us, even smaller teams like SPAL can give us hell.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pole;A.Sandro Chiellini De Ligt Cancelo; Ramsey Pogba Pjanic; J.Felix Ronaldo Bernardeschi (Kean waiting to get his chance) - This is the best I can think of and it would cost us:
1. De Ligt - Winter Mercato income
2. J.Felix - Dybala and I hope we can get money as well
3. Ramsey 0
4. Pogba - money from Dybala sale 30M approximately + Higuain`s sale 30M + selling of players that are not on the first team+ our own money

While it is more likely that we have this:
Pole; A.Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo; Ramsey Ndombele Pjanic; J.Felix Ronaldo Bernardeschi
Romero on the bench
Much more affordable... as for starting places (both scenarios) Romero will start as a sub and try to force himself in while De Ligt will get more credit and will be a starter very fast.
Ramsey should get his spot in midfield as midfield is weak
Ndombele or Pogba - its a given they will start...
Ronaldo because he is Ronaldo
Bernardeschi because he proved to be a leader
J.Felix - Honestly I think he would start as a sub to Mandzukic but I believe he will be able to get where Dybala couldnt as if we dont believe this we shouldnt sign him..

- - - Updated - - -

I do agree that we also need to buy a player like Isco, Lo Celso or Aouar (one of these three).

We are in desperate need of a midfielder with the balls and skill to dribble past opponents.

None of our current midfielders can dribble. Pjanic is too slow and the rest don’t have the technical ability to do so.

It’s one of the main reasons to why we collapse as soon as someone aggressively presses us, even smaller teams like SPAL can give us hell.
We would crush Spal if we play this game again with a serious attitude.. Half of our team were teenagers who just got their first minutes - We just didnt give a fuck because we know the scudetto is just a matter of when and not if...
We will win the scudetto on our next game and you can expect another game without Ronaldo (Kean to score again..)

P.S I personally dont rate Aouar that much - He just didnt impress me.. The only player I`d take from Lyon is Ndombele.
Lo Celso - I havent seen enough of him
Isco - He could be a game changer in midfield-Iniesta style (instead of deploying him in attack)
IIRC Isco made his name in Malaga playing in midfield

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018
First team:

Szczesny
Cancelo, De Ligt, Chiellini, Marcelo
Kroos, Kante, Pjanic
Douglas Costa, Mario, Ronaldo

Second team:

Perin
De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani, Spinazzola
Ramsey, Can, Matuidi
Berna, Kean, ???

Out: Dybala ($100M), Alex Sandro ($50M), Khedira ($15M), Cuadrado ($25M) and Bentancur ($35M) = $225M (probably more, but i used the players value from TransferMarkt)
In: De Ligt ($70M), Marcelo ($35M), Kroos ($80M), Kanté ($100M) = $285M
Balance = -$60M

Think we can afford this, De Ligt gonna be more expensive than the values on TransferMarkt but i think Dybala and Alex Sandro too. Also i think Kroos and Marcelo we can get them cheaper than they appear.

Also, this shouldn´t be for next year, this need to be a process. We have to build a team like this in the next 3 years. We need WORLD CLASS players, not average players or future players. The time for winning the champions is NOW that we have goat, not in 10 years.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,092
    ok

-----------------------Tek
    Cancelo-de Ligt-Chiellini-A. Sandro
    ------------N'Dombélé-E.Can
    ----J. Felix-----Ramsey------SMS----
    -------------------Ronaldo

Audero, Hateboer, Rugani, Romero, Spinazzola, Cuadrado, Bentancur, Matuidi, Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Kean.
    Pinsoglio, Mancini, Mandzukic.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    ok

-----------------------Tek
    Cancelo-de Ligt-Chiellini-A. Sandro
    ------------N'Dombélé-E.Can
    ----J. Felix-----Ramsey------SMS----
    -------------------Ronaldo

Audero, Hateboer, Rugani, Romero, Spinazzola, Cuadrado, Bentancur, Matuidi, Chiesa, Bernardeschi, Kean.
    Pinsoglio, Mancini, Mandzukic.
    Felix and SMS out of position. Lineup worse than this year

- - - Updated - - -

So much money spent and Emre still a starter
    he was actually out best midfielder today. pjanic and matuidi looked like they gave up from the first minute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 11)

• almo