Build/Predict Your Juve (51 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Instead of spending 70m on Barella and Tonali, just spend it on Ndombele instead. Hes an actual upgrade to our midfield instead of just a future prospect.
So you wanna start a bidding war with Man City? Also, how is he "more proven" than Barella? If anything, Barella is a star player for Cagliari and used to Serie A, let alone the Italian NT..

- - - Updated - - -

And no Italian bias whatsoever. Barella? Tonali? Chiesa? Zaniolo? Super Ultra Nationalist :yuck: :inter:

Disgusting squad, and a downgrade to what we currently have: would purge 20 times out of 20!
You sound like an Inter fan

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
So you wanna start a bidding war with Man City? Also, how is he "more proven" than Barella? If anything, Barella is a star player for Cagliari and used to Serie A, let alone the Italian NT..

- - - Updated - - -

You sound like an Inter fan
Wrong. I just want my team to be ultra competitive in Europe, and those downgrades you proposed aren't going to help the cause.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Wrong. I just want my team to be ultra competitive in Europe, and those downgrades you proposed aren't going to help the cause.
Downgrades? Both Chiesa and Zaniolo have been better than Dybala this season. IMO Chiesa will become a bigger star than Dybala in a few years.

Obviously i have a preference to Italian players.But only if they are quality / will become quality. I don't want italians solely. But these young guns are coming stars. You wait and see.

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
Ndombele has played Champions League football and performed against the likes of Manchester City and Barcelona.
Agree. Having Serie A experience, such as Barella, should be of little value to a big club like us now. What we need, are players who have champions league experience against big teams on high level.

True enough Ndombele is from the French league. But French league really isn’t far from Serie A. Especially this seasons seeing how bad inter and Napoli has screwed up.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Agree. Having Serie A experience, such as Barella, should be of little value to a big club like us now. What we need, are players who have champions league experience against big teams on high level.

True enough Ndombele is from the French league. But French league really isn’t far from Serie A. Especially this seasons seeing how bad inter and Napoli has screwed up.
So:
A regular Serie A player < 2 games in CL and otherwise in a small league

Ndombele has played Champions League football and performed against the likes of Manchester City and Barcelona.
That logic makes someone like Bentancur far more proven than any of those two :)

It's not that I consider Barella an important target at all actually. I wouldn't mind Ndombele here at all. I just feel we should avoid getting into a bidding far and eventually spending a good €70m for a player like Ndombele.

- - - Updated - - -

Romero

- - - Updated - - -

Because youre 1 player over on the Serie A list and 3 players over on the CL list
Sell Caceres and loan out Tonali

Ojimo

Apr 6, 2019
So:
A regular Serie A player < 2 games in CL and otherwise in a small league

That logic makes someone like Bentancur far more proven than any of those two :)

It's not that I consider Barella an important target at all actually. I wouldn't mind Ndombele here at all. I just feel we should avoid getting into a bidding far and eventually spending a good €70m for a player like Ndombele.

- - - Updated - - -
Well you do have a point thelez. Just like Matuidi, we spent two seasons scouting him and waited until he is 30 yo before buying him. Turns out he can’t even control, dribble, or juggle lol.

I guess my point really is. We need to stop targeting ANY player that hasn’t proven themselves on Champions league/international competition stage. When I mean proven, it means winning and garnering media attention.

Pogba, James, Modric comes to mind. Not

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
People create squads like if there were possible to play with 20 players at the same time, quantity doesn't mean quality. You need quality starters and for those who are hesitating, no, no, no, no, Chiesa isn't better than Paulo the forward, maybe could be at the same level than Paulo the MF but we would need to see Chiesa playing there to compare

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
OUT: Audero 20m, Sturaro 18m, Favilli 7m, Cerri 9m, Higuain 48m, Khedira 10m, Perin 10m, Cuadrado 15m = 140m
IN:
Delijt 70m, Chiesa 60m, Ramsey free, Rabiot free, Sportiello 5m

Szczesny
Sportiello
Cancelo DeLijt Chiellini Sandro
DeSciglio Bonucci Rugani Spinazzola
Rabiot Pjanic Ramsey
Bentancur Can Matuidi
Bernardeschi Dybala Ronaldo
Chiesa/Costa Mandzukic Kean​

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I'm afraid we won't get a world class CB, and our back 4 down the road will be: Cancelo - Bon - Rugani - AS
I hope we don't sell any top players - but I'd understand if it gets justified by getting a WC midfielder and/or CB

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
If we can get this kind of money out of selling those players I’d be over the moon.
These are already done Audero 20m, Sturaro 18m, Favilli 7m, Cerri 9m,
Higuain 48m (18m loan from chelsea and milan plus 30m option to buy if they take it)
Khedira 10m, Perin 10m, Cuadrado 15m (these are totally reasonable)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 47)