Build/Predict Your Juve (40 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
You are not disliking mine ...you just hurt because of an opinion and you can't accept it..this is just to say about yourself ...small mind ...dislike all my post as much as you want like little kid.....

it's my opinion ....Dybala should leave this team ...deal with it ....

B81 learn to accept others opinion ....don't go full retard and dislike all my posts just for dislike ...
Whatever man. Just put me on ignore. No one is forcing you to read my posts. Also, don't be talking about disliking posts. You just gave me 10 straight dislikes. Pot kettle black. You're such a blind, delusional, bigoted, biased, pathetic hypocrite.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Whatever man. Just put me on ignore. No one is forcing you to read my posts. Also, don't be talking about disliking posts. You just gave me 10 straight dislikes. Pot kettle black. You're such a blind, delusional, bigoted, biased, pathetic hypocrite.
:rofl:

me ..... you are the one reading every post of mine....man just an opinion turned you up and down .... whenever i post you dislike for dislike ....
I ignored you very long time ago ..but you still search on my posts and dislike it ....It's just opinion

You're such a blind, delusional, bigoted, biased, pathetic hypocrite.
Waaw all this because i expressed my opinion !!! ...... really I don't know what say ....

PS: Why the moderators don't say anything or ban this member....I have keyboard like him and i can reply more bad than him ...so moderators?

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:rofl:

me ..... you are the one reading every post of mine....man just an opinion turned you up and down .... whenever i post you dislike for dislike ....
I ignored you very long time ago ..but you still search on my posts and dislike it ....It's just opinion
I don't search for your posts and dislike them. I read posts in threads that interest me, and if I see something I don't like, I dislike it. I have nothing against you as a person, just your opinions as a poster.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wonder how would you guys rate our mid next season if we have this as our starting 3 men midfield - Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot - Would you see it as sufficient or do we need more reinforcement in your opinions?
I personally think this is not enough and we must have another STAR CM
Since Im starting to realize that Pogba is not really an option (even if he is my number 1 pick) I think someone like Ndombele might put some drive in this team but I think our expectations from a guy like Ndombele are too high - He is not going to change the world.. He is going to put some tenacity determination and later (not after 2 3 games..) he might become instrumental in other things as well.

Just wondering what you think about it

- - - Updated - - -

You are not disliking mine ...you just hurt because of an opinion and you can't accept it..this is just to say about yourself ...small mind ...dislike all my post as much as you want like little kid.....

it's my opinion ....Dybala should leave this team ...deal with it ....

B81 learn to accept others opinion ....don't go full retard and dislike all my posts just for dislike ...
Im sorry but I have to agree with B81 here
He dislikes my posts as well as I sometime put a word on Dybala not effective enough under Allegri and even If I think its very legitimate to think so, he has the right to think otherwise..
In any case B81 doesnt target posts... You want to see a post targeting machine - Put one dislike to the dislike bot (Klovn) and see how many dislikes you are going to get
Just look at my number of dislikes.. I get likes and dislikes from others but 90% of my dislikes are his doing..
Just ignore it and move on no need to get excited from every little thing.
So he doesnt like your posts.. big deal..

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
^^
first thanks for elaboration ...
as for Klovn ...:lol2: yeah he was like a virus on every post of mine ....
for B81 ...now we are in good place ....as i have no hate for anyone ...

Anyone can agree or disagree this a very basic logic ... otherwise life is so boring ... my point was if we are not in agreement ... we have to accept each other as it is ...and at the end ...it's just an opinion ...nobody in Juve know about us :lol2: ....
anyway ....Forza Juve

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I wonder how would you guys rate our mid next season if we have this as our starting 3 men midfield - Ramsey Pjanic Rabiot - Would you see it as sufficient or do we need more reinforcement in your opinions?
I personally think this is not enough and we must have another STAR CM
Since Im starting to realize that Pogba is not really an option (even if he is my number 1 pick) I think someone like Ndombele might put some drive in this team but I think our expectations from a guy like Ndombele are too high - He is not going to change the world.. He is going to put some tenacity determination and later (not after 2 3 games..) he might become instrumental in other things as well.

Just wondering what you think about it

- - - Updated - - -

Im sorry but I have to agree with B81 here
He dislikes my posts as well as I sometime put a word on Dybala not effective enough under Allegri and even If I think its very legitimate to think so, he has the right to think otherwise..
In any case B81 doesnt target posts... You want to see a post targeting machine - Put one dislike to the dislike bot (Klovn) and see how many dislikes you are going to get
Just look at my number of dislikes.. I get likes and dislikes from others but 90% of my dislikes are his doing..
Just ignore it and move on no need to get excited from every little thing.
So he doesnt like your posts.. big deal..
:touched::dule:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Made this cuz i got tired of having to select a single player for each position. Any team is built by having at least two players for each position. This is how I would approach the mercato. I'ts controversial as many of you will go rampage seeing Dybala, A. Sandro and D. Costa is sold, and no superstar midfielder is brought in. But I believe this is a great way of rejuvenating the squad.

Marcelo replacing A. Sandro is an upgraded LB.
Dybala is not in our first XI anymore so I don't need a direct replacement for him.
Emre Can is fantastic as of late with his defensive contribution. I believe he will be a great pairing to Ramsey who likes to go forward a lot. Balancing the midfield.
The math adds up. Expenses and income is about even.

A younger squad, more tactical options, more to build on for the future.

Could easily be a wide 433 as well.
lineup copy 3.png

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Ramsey is an upgrade to Matuidi
Is he? I won't be too sure.

Marcelo is an upgrade to Alex Sandro
Have you seen him play this season? Horrible. What if he's finished?

More time for Kean to play.
Don't see what it has to do with the line up.

Chiesa and Zaniolo here.
For the price of Dybala. Meh. Lining up a 2man attack and sell Dybala :disagree:

When Chiellini isn't playing, Romero is an upgrade to either Rugani, De Sciglio or Can playing CB.
This could be true..

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

For the price of Dybala. Meh. Lining up a 2man attack and sell Dybala :disagree:

This could be true..
So harsh!!! :panic:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Ramsey is class! He'll provide goals. More decisive than Matuidi. A different player. Ramsey is the b2b type we had with Vidal and prime Marchisio.

I know. But this isn't Real's season. Many things are going on. Many players have been horrible. Ronaldo could benefit with Marcelo here. He's been the worlds best LB for years. Surely he will come handy. Alex Sandro is stalled in his development. He's solid but not top class.

The entire point of my post. There is no such thing as a starting 11 players. We need 22 players because there will always be someone injured/whatever. Kean has made himself hot property as of late. It makes sense to consider how much playing time we can offer him next season. With both CR7 and Mandzu aging he could get a lot of playing time.

I line up a 2man attack, but said it could be a wide 433 as well. Dybala could feature in a 2man attack. Problem is he won't bench either CR7 or Mandzu. We can't afford a €110m player on the bench, let alone not a starter. I would sacrifice Dybala for Chiesa and Zaniolo.

This could be true..
And Chiellini is 35 years old..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ramsey is going to play next to Matuidi, not instead of him. Matuidi--Pjanic--Ramsey is on paper the best mid and the best mixture of mids we can field imo.

Tireless runner--Regista--B2B.

Also don't see the point in a Marcelo transfer tbh.

In no way would i sacrifice Dybala for that squad posted above.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Made this cuz i got tired of having to select a single player for each position. Any team is built by having at least two players for each position. This is how I would approach the mercato. I'ts controversial as many of you will go rampage seeing Dybala, A. Sandro and D. Costa is sold, and no superstar midfielder is brought in. But I believe this is a great way of rejuvenating the squad.

Dybala is not in our first XI anymore so I don't need a direct replacement for him.
Emre Can is fantastic as of late with his defensive contribution. I believe he will be a great pairing to Ramsey who likes to go forward a lot. Balancing the midfield.

lineup copy 3.png
that team is not possible

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017

lineup copy 3.png
Instead of spending 70m on Barella and Tonali, just spend it on Ndombele instead. Hes an actual upgrade to our midfield instead of just a future prospect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 29)