Build/Predict Your Juve (30 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Maybe. Personally I dont really like the fucker, too soft in my opinion.
Also not sure where he should play. It is not easy being a CAM in our team.
Eriksen isn’t soft, he works hard defensively. Pogba is more of a soft pansy than Eriksen IMO. Eriksen can easily play the same role Pogba can (the most attacking midfielder in a 3). Eriksen-Pjanic-Matuidi is no less stable defensively than Pogba-Pjanic-Matuidi.

Eriksen would also demand lower wages than Pogba and he doesn’t have that fat fuck Raiola as his agent.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Not suggesting anything - more of interested in your opinions:
If we sell Dybala and get James+Pogba (June) - How would you rate the mercato?
No one want Dybala sold but James and Pogba are both WC and very appealing...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not suggesting anything - more of interested in your opinions:
If we sell Dybala and get James+Pogba (June) - How would you rate the mercato?
No one want Dybala sold but James and Pogba are both WC and very appealing...
10. or 15, depending on who else we get

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I’d rather keep Dybala and bring in one of Pogba/James.

I don’t see a formation where we could fit in Pogba, James, Pjanic, Bernardeschi, Costa and Ronaldo.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Skriniar Kouliably De Ligt - We need some young defenders as we have a retirement house in the CB department
Barzagli - Senior citizen
Chiellini - Old but faundmental - He wont last forever and we should get someone really good to offer an alternative when he is out (or rotation)
Benatia - Very good but also not exactly young
Bonucci - Very good ball playing defender but I feel he kind of lost it in terms of his awareness - gets caught too often IMO - Also not young anymore
Rugani - Young and good although still not WC IMO - Do we believe in him?! tough to say as we didnt want to sell him but we also dont really believe in fielding him too often...

We definitely need some young blood and since Skriniar and Koulibaly would cost 100M+, De Ligt is the only remaining CB to be seriously targeted
Dont get me wrong I wouldnt cry over getting one of the former two but I think 100M offers should go for midfielders or attackers as CB wise they usually cost less...

I suggest a summer (2019) of:
De Ligt 40M + a young player that can interest Ajax (with option to buy the youngster back)
Pogba - cant really say how much would be his price
LB - Only if we sell A.Sandro
Some young prospects for penuts

a year later we get De Gea for penuts or free and see if we can add Martial (we are stacked with great players in attack so we should first see if he has any place there)
Woj would probably want to leave if we get De Gea so Woj to leave
Perin to remain backup GK (he wont complain since the backup role has changed over the years...)

- - - Updated - - -

I’d rather keep Dybala and bring in one of Pogba/James.

I don’t see a formation where we could fit in Pogba, James, Pjanic, Bernardeschi, Costa and Ronaldo.
Of course the best is to get Pogba and keep Dybala.. I was talking about 2 possible scenarios in which one has Dybala and the other Pogba+James
We all think Dybala>James although right now I`d say they offer similar quality (with a slight advantage to Dybala) but we all know in terms of potential James could be WC and Dybala could be the next big thing...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I would've never brought back Bonucci. he is our defensive liability.
In a 3man defence could be acceptable as he was our playmaker but not in a 2man difence.

We'll absoloutely need a proper and reliable cb.
I'd steal Koulibaly or Skriniar but Inter and Napoli would ask too much.
Everyone want De Ligt but 19years and gonna cost at least 50m.
What's the other options?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)