Build/Predict Your Juve (36 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Can as DM would be a terrible idea. He was a flop for Liverpool in that position.

Either continue playing Pjanic as a regista or bring in Dembele to play in front of defense. No Can as DM pls

- - - Updated - - -

As someone said here, after playing Pjanic for nearly 2 seasons as a regista, i dont think we'd tinker with his position again

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Woj
Cancelo-Caldara-Chiellini-AS
Dembele-Can-Pjanic
Dybala-Martial-Costa

Perin
Cuadrado-Benatia-Rugani-MDS
Golovin-Bentancur-Matuidi
Berna-Mandzu-Chiesa

ALEFIN

Jul 6, 2011
Can as DM would be a terrible idea. He was a flop for Liverpool in that position.
WTF?! You are SO WRONG! :D Liverpool fans and media said best position for Emre Can was DM or CB....

And Roma fans said best position for Pjanic was boxtobox and especially closer to the attack...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Szczesny
Cancelo-Caldara-Chiellini-Dumpian
Pjanic-Can
Costa-Dybala-SMS
Morata​
Why not making it a simple 433? SMS is a B2B, Dybala on the right, Costa is always on the left...

Overall it's top notch. Morata is underwhelming but we'd improve massively in other ares, so I'll definitely take it.

Cancelo is doable, but SMS...

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why not making it a simple 433? SMS is a B2B, Dybala on the right, Costa is always on the left...

Overall it's top notch. Morata is underwhelming but we'd improve massively in other ares, so I'll definitely take it.

Cancelo is doable, but SMS...
Because i think Dybala best fits in a 4-2-3-1

Its more of a lopsided 4-2-3-1 with SMS occupying that left-midfield area ,playing with back to goal, bringing headers down a la Mandzukic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)