Build/Predict Your Juve (24 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yeah one can wish we had the balls to do what must be done, and not do it over 3 years. Let us see your genius ideas though. Selling Sandro and Dybala, while benching Cuadrado? Playing Pjanic and Marchisio in midfield? I guess. That makes much more sense than selling 2-3 of the players that can generate money while would not be missed too much.
Nice troll, selling Chiellini to generate cash :lol:

Won't be missed :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
I see something like this happening. Move to a 4-3-3 hybrid formation that we have seen recently.

Out--------------fee--------------wages
Buffon----------0------------------4
Mandzukic------15 mil-----------3.5
Lichsteiner-----------0------------2.8
Asamoah------------0--------------1.6
Khedira/Matuidi---15---------------4
Sturaro-----------12-----------------1.5
Rugani-------------30---------------1
total---------------72---------------18.4

Coming in--------fee------------wages
Spinna-----------0----------------1
Pjaca------------0-----------------1.5
Caldara----------0----------------1.2
Can-------------0-----------------6
Backup gk-----10-----------------1.5
Darmian-------15----------------2.5
Morata--------15------------------5.5
Top cm--------75?----------------6
total----------125----------------25.3

Net spent----53-----------------7.2

Im not sure if its doable and might be a little dependant on maybe getting rid of both Matuidi and Khedira or having Sandro go. I think the team would be drastically improved from this year while getting younger. I know its not quite this simple bc we have money from other transfers coming in and also some transfers still to pay for like Costa.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I see something like this happening. Move to a 4-3-3 hybrid formation that we have seen recently.

Out--------------fee--------------wages
Buffon----------0------------------4
Mandzukic------15 mil-----------3.5
Lichsteiner-----------0------------2.8
Asamoah------------0--------------1.6
Khedira/Matuidi---15---------------4
Sturaro-----------12-----------------1.5
Rugani-------------30---------------1
total---------------72---------------18.4

Coming in--------fee------------wages
Spinna-----------0----------------1
Pjaca------------0-----------------1.5
Caldara----------0----------------1.2
Can-------------0-----------------6
Backup gk-----10-----------------1.5
Darmian-------15----------------2.5
Morata--------15------------------5.5
Top cm--------75?----------------6
total----------125----------------25.3

Net spent----53-----------------7.2

Im not sure if its doable and might be a little dependant on maybe getting rid of both Matuidi and Khedira or having Sandro go. I think the team would be drastically improved from this year while getting younger. I know its not quite this simple bc we have money from other transfers coming in and also some transfers still to pay for like Costa.
Those numbers. So fuckin random :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

6 millions for Can :rofl:

That’s more than James earns at Bayern. Fuck that shit.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'm sorry, but suggesting we should/might sell Rugani is an awkward and very poor suggestion/prediction.

If you think we should sell a CB to raise money, it should be older Benatia, not future bandiera Rugani.

Apr 19, 2007
I'm sorry, but suggesting we should/might sell Rugani is an awkward and very poor suggestion/prediction.

If you think we should sell a CB to raise money, it should be older Benatia, not future bandiera Rugani.
I just have a bad feeling that hes not staying here. Hes getting paid little and playing isnt to much. We brought in a player to start over him Benatia. At what point do we/he give up and want another place. Maybe not but I dont see Beppe turning down a decent bid knowing Caldara is coming in and that neither of them will startr anyways

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I just have a bad feeling that hes not staying here. Hes getting paid little and playing isnt to much. We brought in a player to start over him Benatia. At what point do we/he give up and want another place. Maybe not but I dont see Beppe turning down a decent bid knowing Caldara is coming in and that neither of them will startr anyways
What do you mean he isn't playing much? He played 1936 minutes in Serie A alone. Only Chiellini played more of our CBs. He played the full 90 in 10 of our first Serie A matches, and the full 90 in 11 of our last 14.

I don't get where this idea that Rugani isn't playing much is coming from? It's simply not true.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What do you mean he isn't playing much? He played 1936 minutes in Serie A alone. Only Chiellini played more of our CBs. He played the full 90 in 10 of our first Serie A matches, and the full 90 in 11 of our last 14.

I don't get where this idea that Rugani isn't playing much is coming from? It's simply not true.
looking forward to the next time you say this :baus:

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Woj

Cuadrado - Benatia - Giorgio - AS

Can - Pjanic - SMS

Dybala - DC

Higuain

Perin

DS - Caldara - Rugani - Darmian/Digne

Khedira - Marchisio - Matuidi

Berna - Mandzu

Morata

Pinsoglio, Spinazzola, Barza, Bentancur, Pjaca.

This would be perfect mercato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)