Can - Pjanic - SMS

Dybala - DC

Higuain

Perin

DS - Caldara - Rugani - Darmian/Digne

Khedira - Marchisio - Matuidi

Berna - Mandzu

Morata

Pinsoglio, Spinazzola, Barza, Bentancur, Pjaca.

This would be perfect mercato.
Maybe a proper fullback instead of cuadrado but rest looks good.
No to Darmian and i don't think we will sign digne for the bench. we will sign a lb if alex sandro leaves. Spinazzola will be 2nd.
Whilst spinazzola is injured we will use MDS as backup as he can play lb too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Starting XI
Szczesny
Florenzi-Benatia-Chiellini-Gayà
Milinkovic-Can-Pjanic
Dybala-Higuain-Costa​

Florenzi 25m
Gayà 30m
Milinkovic 85-90m
Can 0m

Perin
De Sciglio-Caldara-Rugani-Spinazzola
Barella-Bentancur-Matuidi
Cuadrado-Pjaca-Bernardeschi

Perin 12-13m (or some kids)
Barella 20m+ kids
Pjaca 0
Caldara 0
Spinazzola 0

+ Barzagli and Pinsoglio

My dream team right now....

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wonder how you enjoy Juventus under Allegri
Far more than I enjoyed our performances under Capello. I just think Allegri can be too cautious and too stubborn at times; he's more reactive/reactionary rather than pro-active especially in big games, or in matches where he knows a draw will suffice. I'd like us to take more risks. I still think the Juve under Lippi from 95 to 98 was the best Juve I ever had the pleasure of watching.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Far more than I enjoyed our performances under Capello. I just think Allegri can be too cautious and too stubborn at times; he's more reactive/reactionary rather than pro-active especially in big games, or in matches where he knows a draw will suffice. I'd like us to take more risks. I still think the Juve under Lippi from 95 to 98 was the best Juve I ever had the pleasure of watching.
agree best juventus ever! Too bad we won only one champions league

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Starting XI
Szczesny
Florenzi-Benatia-Chiellini-Gayà
Milinkovic-Can-Pjanic
Dybala-Higuain-Costa​

Florenzi 25m
Gayà 30m
Milinkovic 85-90m
Can 0m

Perin
De Sciglio-Caldara-Rugani-Spinazzola
Barella-Bentancur-Matuidi
Cuadrado-Pjaca-Bernardeschi

Perin 12-13m (or some kids)
Barella 20m+ kids
Pjaca 0
Caldara 0
Spinazzola 0

+ Barzagli and Pinsoglio

My dream team right now....
His release clause has been set at 100 million euro yesterday:

"Valencia CF and José Luis Gayà have reached an agreement this Tuesday to put pen to paper on a contract extension that will see the player continue at the club until June 30th 2023. His release clause will be set at a fee of 100 million euros.
The left back made his first-team debut back on October 30th 2012 and has been a regular during the last four seasons in the Spanish top flight.

Sauce: http://en.valenciacf.com/ver/84856/jose-luis-gay%C3-signs-contract-extension-until-2023.html

Lol.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
His release clause has been set at 100 million euro yesterday:

"Valencia CF and José Luis Gayà have reached an agreement this Tuesday to put pen to paper on a contract extension that will see the player continue at the club until June 30th 2023. His release clause will be set at a fee of 100 million euros.
The left back made his first-team debut back on October 30th 2012 and has been a regular during the last four seasons in the Spanish top flight.

Sauce: http://en.valenciacf.com/ver/84856/jose-luis-gay%C3-signs-contract-extension-until-2023.html

Lol.
like anyone will pay 100m
anyway it's just my dream mercato very unlikely to happen.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With the current rumors of who is apparently staying and who we are interested in mixed with a dream:

Woj
Cuadrado-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
Can-Pjanic-SMS
Dybala-Higuain-Costa​

Bench: Perin, Pinsolgio, MDS, Caldra, Rugani, Barzagli, Spinazzola, Darmian, Marchisio, Bentancur, Matuidi, Sturaro, Khedira, Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Pjaca, Kean

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
With the current rumors of who is apparently staying and who we are interested in mixed with a dream:

Woj
Can-Pjanic-SMS
Dybala-Higuain-Costa​

Bench: Perin, Pinsolgio, MDS, Caldra, Rugani, Barzagli, Spinazzola, Darmian, Marchisio, Bentancur, Matuidi, Sturaro, Khedira, Bernardeschi, Mandzukic, Pjaca, Kean
I'm ok with dat.

...but having MDS, Spinazzola AND Darmian on the bench is one too much. Delete one of them, don't care which one, all are rubbish.
Also 5 CM's are 1-2 too much. Don't sign Can or delete one of Matuidi/Sturaru.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm ok with dat.

...but having MDS, Spinazzola AND Darmian on the bench is one too much. Delete one of them, don't care which one, all are rubbish.
Also 5 CM's are 1-2 too much. Don't sign Can or delete one of Matuidi/Sturaru.
Stu "may" be included in the Perin deal. Genoa said they'd take him back if Juve included him in the deal.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

Woj
Can-Pjanic-SMS
Dybala-Higuain-Costa​

Pipedream

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)