Build/Predict Your Juve (53 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Are we suppose to be saying what we want to happen or things that can actually happen in real life. Another real life scenario.
Keep Dybala
Sell Sandro bc it looks inevitable
Get Can
Get Spina and Darmian
Get Caldara
A few squad players leave and we get a cheap RB or just move cuads there
DONE
CM not improved
FBs weakened

Literally weakened our team with your great mercato, this fucking board with these fucking posters

may god have mercy on your souls

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 19, 2007
LEL and I'll just leave it there
Like I said before the attack will be just as strong. Losing Dybala hurts. Losing mandzukic but getting Morata not as much. Getting SMS,Can, and Bellerin will help the attack a lot IMO. We lost a ton in the attack when Alves left. He gave us an attacking and possesion option out of the back. Khedira looked lost without someone to play balls into and get out of trouble. No our front 3 wont be as good but not a big dropoff and everyone behind in support is better. Costa gets more freedom, We have infinate more speed.

- - - Updated - - -

CM not improved
FBs weakened

Literally weakened our team with your great mercato, this $#@!ing board with these $#@!ing posters

may god have mercy on your souls
Thats my whole point If we dont lose a player I see something like this happening unless we get an investment which I dont see happening. This mercato would most definately set us back. But we get Can(Khedira replacement) and we keep Dybala who can win the CL on his own.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Like I said before the attack will be just as strong. Losing Dybala hurts. Losing mandzukic but getting Morata not as much. Getting SMS,Can, and Bellerin will help the attack a lot IMO. We lost a ton in the attack when Alves left. He gave us an attacking and possesion option out of the back. Khedira looked lost without someone to play balls into and get out of trouble. No our front 3 wont be as good but not a big dropoff and everyone behind in support is better. Costa gets more freedom, We have infinate more speed.
When will you understand that replacing Dybala and Mandzukic with Morata does make our attacker weaker, and by a huge significance, never mind just as strong. Seriously not even going to justify the rest

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Thats my whole point If we dont lose a player I see something like this happening unless we get an investment which I dont see happening. This mercato would most definately set us back. But we get Can(Khedira replacement) and we keep Dybala who can win the CL on his own.
:lol: please stop

Apr 19, 2007
Well liverpool and to a certain extent real madrid sure proved that theory this season
Madrid? They started dominating the world when they get a good misfield. Barca before that dominated when they had it. Also you could say you need a top 3 player in the world which helps a ton.

- - - Updated - - -

Madrid? They started dominating the world when they get a good misfield. Barca before that dominated when they had it. Also you could say you need a top 3 player in the world which helps a ton.
We should buy one of those for 200 million!!!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
As things stand our mercato will look like this
Already Confirmed
Spinazzola
Caldara
Mandragora
In (according to reports)
Can 0
Darmian 10M-15M
Morata 15M
Out
Khedira 10M
Mandzukic 20M

This makes our market balance at 0 so we have 30M more to spend - If we sell some youngsters primavera and etc we will have 40M at best
Now the questions are:
A.Sandro - If he leaves thats another 60M which will probably be translated to Bellerin at 50M
Dybala - We can probably sell him for 150M but he seems more likely to stay (at least for now...)

Things we could do if we want to make a big purchase without more money being injected:
We can sell Rugani - The question is - Do we (more the board than we) believe in him - If the board decide he isnt going to be as good as they hope then we can cash in on him and thats another 40M
So 80M-90M - Thats SMS if we want to.. but also Fabinho is in the budget

I like Rugani and think he has some qualities but if we dont get any additional money I think we should sell him to fund our mercato and strengthen our midfield + With Caldara joining (and I rate Caldara more than Rugani) I see less chances for Rugani to break into our starting 11 as he is currently 4th choice (unless I forgot a CB) and thats probably only because Howedes is always injured..

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of people want Higuain sold. I would do it only if we get Griezmann or Mbappe as his replacement.
The problem of getting Griezmann (apart for Barca who are after him) is that in order to get him we must sell Dybala.. I`d love Griezmann to join but I just cant see any of this happening...
Mbappe is nothing but a dream.. If there is a chance now or in the future we should pounce on it but seriously this isnt look like something that even might happen in the future..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 48)