Cuadrado\Pjaca -------------------------------------- Di Maria\Pjaca
Morata\Mandzukic

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Szczesny

Cancelo Rugani Chiellini Gaya

Can Fabinho Pjanic

Dybala Higuain Martial​

Bench: Audero Pinsoglio DeSciglio Caldara Benatia Spinazzola Khedira Bentancur Marchisio Matuidi Cuadrado D.Costa Bernardeschi

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
weak defense, very weak.

Try again. No, don't.

:p
tomorrow again :baus: and the day after that again. and the day after that.

and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that. and the day after that.

Apr 19, 2007
What do you think about this if it could happen
Rugani sold to arsenal plus 10 mil for Bellerin
Dybala sold for 130 and buy Sms for around the same
Mandzukic sold for 25
Sandro sold for 60
Buy Morata on a loan with an obligation of around 60
Bring in Can
Bring in Spina and Caldara
Have a decent budget for a LB 25-40 mil

Basically a free mercato like Beppe like and it makes us younger and pretty strong across the board. Solves midfield and attack is just as strong IMO
Would love to do it while just keeping Sandro though

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mandzukic sold for 25
Sandro sold for 60
Bring in Can

Basically a free mercato like Beppe like and it makes us younger and pretty strong across the board. Solves midfield and attack is just as strong IMO
Selling Dybala is retarded, how you can justify selling Dybala and Mandzukic then replacing them with morata and still say that the attack is just as strong is even more retarded

Apr 19, 2007
Selling Dybala is retarded, how you can justify selling Dybala and Mandzukic then replacing them with morata and still say that the attack is just as strong is even more retarded
I understand that Dybala is our most talented player but he hasnt bee that effective attimes when we need him to be. I think having Can over Matuidi adds more and Sms adds more in offense than Khedira while also giving moew freedom to costa and Morata. Morata is an upgrade to Mandz with his speed and his age. Having an attacking rb will help tremendously as well. Losing Sandro will suck pretty bad. Really hope we can keep him

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Dont forget mandzukic is told to be defensive so replacing him is fine if we get that midfield right. If sandro stays then the left side is more than fine.

Morata back on a loan deal would be ideal.

Dybala not being effective is his fault or a fault of tactics? I believe it is tactical which impacts dybala and higuain.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I understand that Dybala is our most talented player but he hasnt bee that effective attimes when we need him to be. I think having Can over Matuidi adds more and Sms adds more in offense than Khedira while also giving moew freedom to costa and Morata. Morata is an upgrade to Mandz with his speed and his age. Having an attacking rb will help tremendously as well. Losing Sandro will suck pretty bad. Really hope we can keep him
What a load of tosh. So you're ok with selling dybala and mandzukic as long as we keep sandro and buy an attacking rb.... morata is not an upgrade on mandzukic in terms of his instincts in front of goal and morata is certainly not equal to both dybala and mandzukic as you previously suggested

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Mandzukic sold for 25
Sandro sold for 60
Bring in Can

I thought you said midfield is an 'easy fix' with Can....

Apr 19, 2007
I thought you said midfield is an 'easy fix' with Can....
It is an easy fix. That doesnt mean its going to be world class. Yes Can gets rid of a lot of problems. Did you think I meant Can will instantly make our Misfield world class? Im not sure any player can really do that tbh and if they can it wont be easy.

- - - Updated - - -

What a load of tosh. So you're ok with selling dybala and mandzukic as long as we keep sandro and buy an attacking rb.... morata is not an upgrade on mandzukic in terms of his instincts in front of goal and morata is certainly not equal to both dybala and mandzukic as you previously suggested
I never said Morata was as good as Dybala and and Mandzukic and yes Morata is an upgrade in a lot of ways. One being counterattacking options. The other being his age. Both good finishers and have good height. Mandzukic obviously better in the air. The team as a whole would be better attacking IMO dont always judge on a player to player basis.

Are you not the same on who says Khedira adds nothing going forward? Matuidi is shit in possesion? MDS gives nothing going forward? All these have been solved. I dont want to get rid of Dybala but I dont see a scenario where we keep him if Max stays. If Max leaves I think we probably will. No need to get so butt hurt all the time

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It is an easy fix. That doesnt mean its going to be world class. Yes Can gets rid of a lot of problems. Did you think I meant Can will instantly make our Misfield world class? Im not sure any player can really do that tbh and if they can it wont be easy.

- - - Updated - - -

I never said Morata was as good as Dybala and and Mandzukic and yes Morata is an upgrade in a lot of ways. One being counterattacking options. The other being his age. Both good finishers and have good height. Mandzukic obviously better in the air. The team as a whole would be better attacking IMO dont always judge on a player to player basis.

Are you not the same on who says Khedira adds nothing going forward? Matuidi is shit in possesion? MDS gives nothing going forward? All these have been solved. I dont want to get rid of Dybala but I dont see a scenario where we keep him if Max stays. If Max leaves I think we probably will. No need to get so butt hurt all the time
Mandzukic sold for 25
Sandro sold for 60
Bring in Can

LEL and I'll just leave it there

Apr 19, 2007
Are we suppose to be saying what we want to happen or things that can actually happen in real life. Another real life scenario.
Keep Dybala
Sell Sandro bc it looks inevitable
Get Can
Get Spina and Darmian
Get Caldara
A few squad players leave and we get a cheap RB or just move cuads there
DONE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 40)