Build/Predict Your Juve (49 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I
dont see it either. If asamoah gets the job done and never gets injured again, i would prefer to use our funds elsewhere
That's a big if though.

Kolasinac would come for free, and he'd also be on pretty low wages i guess.

If we can sign him, we definitely should.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Do we really need Kolasinac? I don't see the point with Asamoah progressing nicely and the option of Mattiello or Spinazzola as another back up.
Well hes free and better and younger than Asa. Hes versatile as he can play LB, CB, LWB and DM. But most importantly, he is less injury prone

- - - Updated - - -

Id sell Asa btw. Hopefully Conte is still interested

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well hes free and better and younger than Asa. Hes versatile as he can play LB, CB, LWB and DM. But most importantly, he is less injury prone

- - - Updated - - -

Id sell Asa btw. Hopefully Conte is still interested
I'd keep Asa as a backup midfielder. Is there any possibility that Conte might be interested in taking Sturaro off our hands? Maybe one of the other Italian coaches in the EPL? :donedeal:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'd keep Asa as a backup midfielder. Is there any possibility that Conte might be interested in taking Sturaro off our hands? Maybe one of the other Italian coaches in the EPL? :donedeal:
Sturaro has been better than Asa at CM this season. Hes on lower wages and is ready to accept the 6th-7th CM role. Hes also less injury prone so is more likely to be available if needed. He signed a contract extension and there is absolutely no need for us to sell him

And no, Conte doesent want him. He wanted Asa probably for depth at LWB. If he still thinks so we should offer him Asa and hope he bites

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I love your Disco Stu hate. It's adorable. :heart:
:lol: I'm all for Italian talent, but at least BE talented, hence the talent part. Having said that, Verratti in 2018, after getting fed up of being eliminated in the CL round of 16 :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

Sturaro has been better than Asa at CM this season. Hes on lower wages and is ready to accept the 6th-7th CM role. Hes also less injury prone so is more likely to be available if needed. He signed a contract extension and there is absolutely no need for us to sell him

And no, Conte doesent want him. He wanted Asa probably for depth at LWB. If he still thinks so we should offer him Asa and hope he bites
Buzzkill :sigh: :moan:

I'd sell Sturaro 500 times over before getting rid of Asamoah. An in form Asamoah with his confidence back (I know it's a stretch at this point) is ten times the player Sturaro is; more valuable and versatile.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Gabbiadini needs an italian friend. :boh:
Bertolacci would do well in EPL. Eder too

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I'm all for Italian talent, but at least BE talented, hence the talent part. Having said that, Verratti in 2018, after getting fed up of being eliminated in the CL round of 16 :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

Buzzkill :sigh: :moan:

I'd sell Sturaro 500 times over before getting rid of Asamoah. An in form Asamoah with his confidence back (I know it's a stretch at this point) is ten times the player Sturaro is; more valuable and versatile.
More versatile is debatable. Allegri plans using Stu on the left wing in this formation, he played RWB for Genoa. DM and CM too. Hes atleast as versatile as Asa. Another thing is, Asa is injury prone. People seem to ignore that a lot. He missed way too many games past 3 years to be relied upon seriously. And then there is the AFCON every two years too. The signing of Kolasinac makes him redundant to us, and his wages are not making him more interesting to keep as 6th choice mid than someone like Sturaro. Also, we haven't seen an in form Asa since Conte left, so thats a huge if

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Stu is much better than people give him credit for. He deserves more respect, if for nothing else, then the James clearance and the goal vs Bayern. Underrated sqaud player

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck no to him as midfielder, lacks the composure and technique to play there anymore.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck no to him as midfielder, lacks the composure and technique to play there anymore.

In comparison to who? Sturaro? Then he is a definite upgrade. However, if we are planning on adding a significant upgrade/making a true quality acquisition in midfield, I'm in total agreement/accordance with you.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Sturaro is not anywhere close to a benchmark for me. But yeah it's dire enough that Sturaro has has better performances as CM then him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's a brainless squid Zizi.

I wish he'd develop into a Naingollan level player. But instead he is getting worse.

Stu the squid.
Max and Beppe appreciate him, otherwise he wouldnt have played so much and wouldnt earn a contract extension. Hes 7th choice mid this season, will probably be 6th (if we play a 2 man midfield, aka 4231) choice next season. Plays the role Max asks of him when called upon, is on low wages and isnt complaining about not playing enough. On top of that had some fantastic performances. I dont get the hate hes getting really

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Paulo Sousa's 3-4-2-1

Buffon
Rugani-Bonucci-Chiellini
Cuadrado-Pjanić-Tolisso-Sandro
Dybala-Sanchez
Higuaín​

:baus:
No Allegri, no Mandzu, no Marchi...?

Id go all in on Sanchez and Toliso.

Sell: Zaza - 18m, Coman - 21m, Lemina - 18m, Sturaro - 20m

Buy: Kolasinac - free, Bentacur - 9m, Sanchez - 45/50m, Toliso - 35m, Benatia - 15m.

GK: Buffon, Neto
RB/RWB: Lich, D. Alves
LB/LWB: A. Sandro, Kolasinac, Asa
CB: Giorgio, Bonu, Barza, Rugani, Benatia
CM/DMF: Pjanic, Marchi, Toliso, Khedira, Bentacur
ST/LW/RW/AMC: Higuain, Mandzu, Dybala, Sanchez, Cuadrado, Pjaca

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)