Build/Predict Your Juve (29 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Semi-realistic:

IN (6): BENATIA, DE SCIGLIO, GOMES, ISCO, BERARDI, CAVANI
OUT: (6): CACERES, HERNANES, PEREYRA, MORATA, CUADRADO, ZAZA

Rough transfer fees:

EXPENDITURES: Benatia (loan + option), De Sciglio (~10m), Gomes (30m), Isco (45m), Berardi (25m), Cavani (35m), Lemina (9.5m) = EU155m
PROCEEDS: Caceres (0), Hernanes (10m), Pereyra (15m), Morata (30m), Zaza (25), Cuadrado (0), Isla (5m) = EU85m
NET: -EU70m

Squad:

GK (3): Buffon, Neto?, Rubinho
DEF (9): Lichsteiner, DE SCILGLIO, BENATIA, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Rugani, Evra, Sandro
MID (9): Khedira, Marchisio, Pogba, GOMES, ISCO, Lemina, Sturaro, Asamoah, Padoin
FED (4): Dybala, BERARDI, CAVANI, Mandzukic

(1st half of CL, Rubinho, Asamoah, Padoin, Marchisio omitted from squad).

Starting XI (4312) - (1st half of season with Marchisio out): Buffon, Lichsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Khedira, GOMES, Pogba, ISCO, Dybala, CAVANI

Dream 11 would be (433)

Buffon, Lichsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Isco, Mascherano, Pogba, Dybala, Cavani, Jesus
Semi Realistic? for Andrè Gomes they want 65m........ and there is no way in hell we'd pay that much. At most 35m.
Benatia let's say loan+option for next year
De Sciglio 8-10m
Gomes??? we offer 35 they ask for 65m
Isco 40-50m
Berardi 25
Cavani 50m

How is this even semi-realistic?
170-200m

counting those outs:
Caceres Free
Hernanes 8?
Pereyra 12?
Morata 30m
Cuadrado 0 ends of loan
Zaza 25-30m
Coman 21m

means 100m or so i doubt Juve would go out and spend between 70 and 100m of red. It would kill our books.

we have to sell Asamoah and Neto (he wants to play)
so let's say
Asamoah to stupidchelsea for 15-20m
Neto somewhere for 10m?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
---------------Buffon
---------Bonucci---Chiello
Licht---------Marchisio----A.Sandro
--------Khedira
------------------------Pogba
--------------Pjanic
-----Dybala
-------------------Mandzukic

-----------------Neto
---------Barzagli---Rugani
DeSciglio----Lemina--------Evra
---------Sturaro
-------------------------Asa
-------------Pereyra
--Berardi
----------------------Zaza

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
im thinking Asa, Pereyra, Hernanes and even Neto will be sold
but the big question is how much we'd get out of them?
we can make rough estimations but then Hernanes is like Isla. None want to pay for him.

Asa being optimistic 12-15m to Chelsea else in Italy we have no way to sell him.
Pereyra to who? for 12-15m in Italy none will pay as much they're fking poor
Hernanes? China? praying to Buddah that some chinese will splash money to us? 10m?
Neto same question as Pereyra and Hernanes: to who? and for how much? as they know we got him for free and he wants out to play? 5-10m.

between 39 and 50m being SUPER OPTI

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
---------------Buffon
--------Khedira
--------------Pjanic
-----Dybala

-----------------Neto
---------Sturaro
-------------Pereyra
--Berardi
it's doable and wouldn't be too bad if Morata doesn't leave.
I'd rather sell Zaza and pay to keep Morata than have Zaza while Morata out

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but the big question is how much we'd get out of them?
we can make rough estimations but then Hernanes is like Isla. None want to pay for him.

Asa being optimistic 12-15m to Chelsea else in Italy we have no way to sell him.
Pereyra to who? for 12-15m in Italy none will pay as much they're fking poor
Hernanes? China? praying to Buddah that some chinese will splash money to us? 10m?
Neto same question as Pereyra and Hernanes: to who? and for how much? as they know we got him for free and he wants out to play? 5-10m.

between 39 and 50m being SUPER OPTI
it doesent really matter, we get rid of their wages and if we get 30M for all 4 it would be enough

- - - Updated - - -

i was just about to quote your formation and say replace Pereyra and Asa with Morata and Cuadrado and make 3-5-2 our starting formation :p

also, sell Neto and bring Mirante, keep Pado

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
---------------Buffon
--------Khedira
--------------Pjanic
-----Dybala

-----------------Neto
---------Sturaro
-------------Pereyra
--Berardi
I love this idea. And if we keep Morata we can just sell Zaza or Mandzukic. I don't think we will be able to keep Cuadrado but if we can maybe we could just not get De Sciglio. Another option is Vrsaljko or Widmer.

Jan 5, 2007
For AM, any of Isco, Fekir, and Miki would be great.

But I doubt we're getting a proper AM. It'll likely be an "eclectic" CM who can play as an AM. I'm fine with that.

@Mark, no worries, ones complaining about this thread will get used to it and see what we see later. :stuckup: #vision
People don't like change in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this latest news, or did Max mention it before?
not the latest, but i read about it somewhere and mark said he did too.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Absolutely.Berardi doesnt strike me as a player that can take on defenders like Morata or even Cuadrado.He,much like Dybala is more useful in a supporting role.So someone like Morata becomes a key element in this regard.
Impact players like Morata is exactly what we need to perform well in knockout cup competitions and i hope we do anything to retain him.Doesnt matter if he flops against Bologna or Chievo,he's one for the big games and he'll always make an impact there.That performance against Bayern was the best i've seen from a Juventus attacker since Del Piero at the Bernabeu in 2008.

Would be absolutely barfworthy to see him play in an Arsenal or Chelsea jersey next season.
Berardi is a huge flop. We should never splash 25m on him.
Giving we have Dybala-Zaza and Morata looking for the future we should keep those 3. Offload Mandzukic for a good fee and look for a older striker who can accept the beng without problems unlike Zaza.
So next season we'd be able to give Zaza plenty of gaming time.

Berardi is like Muller. Totally common in whatever he does. But Muller scores a lot while Berardi doesn't.
Berardi has a somewhat decent shoot but that's it.
No pace, no dribbling dazzling enough. Compared to Morata is utterly crap. We should seriously stay away from the likes of Berardi!! We had Gabbiadini dammit which is twice the player Berardi is.

Anyway this will be a tricky mercato thx to Morata recompra and Cuadrado loan.
If we at least agreed on the option with Chelsea.... from what i see we need to sacrifice one between Zaza and Mandzukic to keep Morata.
But then again is it worth to spend 45-50m to keep Morata? giving up the 30m fee we'd receive from them and adding 25??

And those saying "impossible" why can we spend 45-50m to keep Morata and not buying another player which would cost less? (Isco or Pjanic?)

Marotta has a job to do now sell those subs and make a decent ammount of money and bring in quality.

The ideal outcome would be us.... keeping both Morata and Cuadrado
Getting 2 quality midfielders looking at Marchisio and Khedira which are injured or will be.
And a central back for peanuts.

I wrote it before but
CB: Bentaia on loan+option for the next year or Tonelli for cheap money or some youngster+money
CM: Pjanic release clause (38m) and Isco (40-45m) one turning 27 the 30.6.2016 and the other being 24years old. Think about it Marchisio 30years old and Khedira 29yrs old we need to replace them sooner or later.
Strikers: someone like Pinilla 32years old valued 2m. Someone you can bench and is cheap. Just to have the numbers in case one is injured or disqualified.

Players to sell to raise funds:
Hernanes
Neto
Asamoah
Pereyra
Mandzukic
Isla

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see this mercato as impossible.

Benatia on loan 0
or
Tonelli 8-9m

Pjanic+Isco 80m
Striker for peanuts max 5m
Cuadrado 18-20m
Morata 25m

Big total 125-132m

and raising
Hernanes 8-9m
Neto 5-10m
Asamoah 12-15m
Pereyra 12-15m
Mandzukic 25-30m
Isla 2-3m

I'd also give away some youth we bought around Italy like inter did last year and raise the funds.
We can't bring them here anyway.

funds raised 62-82 depending on Marotta's ability.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
While isco would be nice, I think our team is good enough to win Champions league as is, so try to keep everyone and maybe add young prospects in the mandragora/Lemina mold for depth, especially on defense.

Sell Hernanes of course.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
While isco would be nice, I think our team is good enough to win Champions league as is, so try to keep everyone and maybe add young prospects in the mandragora/Lemina mold for depth, especially on defense.

Sell Hernanes of course.
imagine

Buffon
Cuadrado-Bonucci-Barzagli-Alex Sandro
Marchisio-Pjanic-Pogba
Isco
Morata-Dybala​

sub: GK, Rugani,Evrà,Lichsteinr,Chiellini, Khedira,Lemina,Sturaro,Zaza,4th striker
would be an awesome team

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Berardi is a huge flop. We should never splash 25m on him.
Giving we have Dybala-Zaza and Morata looking for the future we should keep those 3. Offload Mandzukic for a good fee and look for a older striker who can accept the beng without problems unlike Zaza.
So next season we'd be able to give Zaza plenty of gaming time.

Berardi is like Muller. Totally common in whatever he does. But Muller scores a lot while Berardi doesn't.
Berardi has a somewhat decent shoot but that's it.
No pace, no dribbling dazzling enough. Compared to Morata is utterly crap. We should seriously stay away from the likes of Berardi!! We had Gabbiadini dammit which is twice the player Berardi is.
Dude... If there is one player who is completely average apart from his superb shooting technique, it is Gabbiadini. Berardi has much more aspects to his game. Barely looses a ball, has a great vision, technique & runs about 1/2 goals/games ratio plus he has that star personality (should work on his agression 'though). This kid is the real deal, imagine him linking up with Dybala behind a striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)