Build/Predict Your Juve (31 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
Come on man Pirlo and Tevez had been world class in their positions for years the players you are mentioning showed some promise and then totally failed. I'm all for a good reclamation project like Cuadrado or Khedira but these Destros and Ranocchias are just mediocre and that is unlikely to change. And I think the haters were vindicated on Hernanes.
I do disagree on Hernanes. He started poorly, but by the end he was providing fairly good performances.

I do think Ranocchia is the riskier of the two - but we do have to consider that he would be 5th behind 4 other players. He would play cup games most likely, and quite frankly, that doesn't even consider the reduced playing time if we play 4 in the back. He would be cheap to buy/loan and his salary is low. He also has some upside. Very low risk move in my opinion. I mean think of him replacing Caceres...how often did Caceres play last year?

And Destro is 25 years old and shown flashes of consistency in the past. He is playing on Bologna right now, and put some good form in at the end of the year. He is a perfect reclamation project, and once again, he would be 4th striker. He would hardly play, unless he showed progress.

It's funny that we're focusing on the Ranocchias and Destros - these are inexpensive, domestic depth, that won't play much. The rest of the team was completely upgraded.

And Mario Gomez: That one I will debate till the end because there is a very limited sample size of him being ineffective, and it was also in the midst of a very serious knee injury. That is the same logic as writing off Khedira. His performance this year was flat out incredible.

Ultimately, what I did was take our overpriced players that hardly play, replace them with cheaper domestic options that will hardly play. I then took the proceeds and invested it in the first team, and some depth. Maybe some of the sale prices were too high, but the logic I think is sound. We shouldn't be worrying about Ranocchia starting a cup match against Carpi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Marotta said 2 good players for every position (3-5-2):

GK: Buffon, Neto
RWB: Alves, Licht
RCB: Bonucci, Barzagli
LCB: Chiellini, Rugani
LWB: Sandro, Evra
RCM: Khedira, Lemina
CM: Marchisio, Pjanic
LCM: Pogba, Asamoah
SS: Dybala, X
ST: Mandzukic, Zaza

Need another SS/CF to wrap it all up.

IMO, sell Asamoah, Pereyra and Zaza while his value is high and get another SS and CM (to replace Asa) and one more CB.
That's why we're after Keita / Sanchez. They can both play that SS position and offer some tactical options preferably playing as wingers. That's the sort of profile I think we're after. Now that we've signed Pjanic (although I might as well consider him a starter at RCM over Khedira, and Lamina a backup to Marchisio) we could do with a player who can create chances from pace rather then vision and passing like Pjanic. I would love to get Sanchez, but Keita seems a great talent, and one we could profit from a lot more then spending big on Sanchez. Signing Sanchez for €50m would force Allegri to give the utopian "433" a shot.

352:

RCB: Barzagli, Rugani
CCB: Bonucci, Mandragora
LCB: Chiellini, X
RCM: Pjanic, Khedira
CM: Marchisio, Lemina

4312:

RB: Alves, Licht
RCB: Barzagli, Rugani
LCB: Chiellini, Bonucci
LB: Sandro, Evra
RCM: Khedira, Sturaro
CM: Marchisio, Lemina
CAM: Pjanic, X

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Marotta said 2 good players for every position (3-5-2):

RCB: Bonucci, Barzagli
RCM: Khedira, Lemina

Need another SS/CF to wrap it all up.

IMO, sell Asamoah, Pereyra and Zaza while his value is high and get another SS and CM (to replace Asa) and one more CB.
youre 2 players short though, if you want 2 players for each position :D

Jun 6, 2015
I do disagree on Hernanes. He started poorly, but by the end he was providing fairly good performances.

I do think Ranocchia is the riskier of the two - but we do have to consider that he would be 5th behind 4 other players. He would play cup games most likely, and quite frankly, that doesn't even consider the reduced playing time if we play 4 in the back. He would be cheap to buy/loan and his salary is low. He also has some upside. Very low risk move in my opinion. I mean think of him replacing Caceres...how often did Caceres play last year?

And Destro is 25 years old and shown flashes of consistency in the past. He is playing on Bologna right now, and put some good form in at the end of the year. He is a perfect reclamation project, and once again, he would be 4th striker. He would hardly play, unless he showed progress.

It's funny that we're focusing on the Ranocchias and Destros - these are inexpensive, domestic depth, that won't play much. The rest of the team was completely upgraded.

And Mario Gomez: That one I will debate till the end because there is a very limited sample size of him being ineffective, and it was also in the midst of a very serious knee injury. That is the same logic as writing off Khedira. His performance this year was flat out incredible.

Ultimately, what I did was take our overpriced players that hardly play, replace them with cheaper domestic options that will hardly play. I then took the proceeds and invested it in the first team, and some depth. Maybe some of the sale prices were too high, but the logic I think is sound. We shouldn't be worrying about Ranocchia starting a cup match against Carpi.
Yeah I don't agree with you at all but that's fine :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
figured the CBs would rotate :p
Yeah, we don't need 6 CBs definitely. Considering our expected formation are 352/4312 and that we will rotate between them, id say 3 GKs, 5 CBs, 4-5 wingbacks, 7 mids, 4-5 strikers and 1-2 "universal" players, that can play multiple positions. More than enough cover for a 25 man squad

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
OUT:
Asamoah - 15
Pereyra - 15
Sturaro - 17
Hernanes - 8
Zaza - 28
Neto -7-8
TOTAL: 60 mil with 2/4 mid sold.

IN:
Cavani/Lukaku - 50-55
Black Label Jesus - 30
Benatia - loan with option.
If possible sell Licht for 15 and bring in Darmian for 20.
Net spent: 20-25 mil...still some money left to get 2nd GK, or another mid if we sell 3/4 mid.

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini
D. Alves - Khedira - Pjanic - Pogba - A. Sandro
Dybala - Cavani​

I can really see this team win the CL.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
We are basically just a great striker away from becoming once again a real european powerhouse.
but the thing I'm most excited about is watching Pjanic as a Regista... and there is no doubt in my mind this will happen.
He's the perfect pirlo replacement, and finally Cheesio will be back to his old position... I love Marchisio but let's face it - he is not a playmaker. he has the vision - but he doesn't have the proper passing ability.
a 3-5-2 with pogba and pjanic just sounds awesome.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What I'm hoping for going by Beppe's " 2 quality players for every position":

RCB: Barzagli, Benatia
CB: Bonucci
RWB: Alves, De Sciglio**
LCM: Pogba, Lemina
SS: Dybala, Sanchez
CF: Mandzukic, Zaza

Depth: Mandragora (probably loaned), Lirola, Hernanes (if stays), Asamoah (if stays). That's a full 25 member squad for the new regulations.

Don't think we need another CB next to Bonucci. With Rugani & Benatia we are set at the back. Sanchez is a long shot obviously but would totally open up our formation possibilities.

**Sergio mentioned something about Licht getting sold which is why we are after De Sciglio. If that isn't the cast insert Licht back in.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What I'm hoping for going by Beppe's " 2 quality players for every position":

RCB: Barzagli, Benatia
CB: Bonucci
RWB: Alves, De Sciglio**
LCM: Pogba, Lemina
SS: Dybala, Sanchez
CF: Mandzukic, Zaza

Depth: Mandragora (probably loaned), Lirola, Hernanes (if stays), Asamoah (if stays). That's a full 25 member squad for the new regulations.

Don't think we need another CB next to Bonucci. With Rugani & Benatia we are set at the back. Sanchez is a long shot obviously but would totally open up our formation possibilities.

**Sergio mentioned something about Licht getting sold which is why we are after De Sciglio. If that isn't the cast insert Licht back in.
Neto is getting sold as well since he wants to play.
Mirante will take his spot since he is a juventus youth player and we need 4 of them with new Serie A rules.
Lemina 22m offer if it's true .... we HAVE to sell.

Sanchez looks too expensive at the moment.
There is a opportunity Gotze. Bayern still owe us 25m for Coman
New rumors about Tevez. Imagine!
Mandzukic,Tevez,Dybala and Gotze! Holy mother !!!!

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Mirante will take his spot since he is a juventus youth player and we need 4 of them with new Serie A rules.

Source!?!?!!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

:lol: gtfo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)