Build/Predict Your Juve (83 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But why investing a high amount on SMS if the likes of Kroos or Gundogan are available for free while we have to replace Di Maria and Cuadrado aswel. Doesn’t seem realistic
Kroos isn't leaving Madrid, and Gundogan will likely command high wages. If you want free, go for Tielemans, but he ain't coming either.

You can revamp your entire backline using freebies. We still have valuable assets we can sell (for example, I'd sell Kean for 30 million).

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Call back: DeWinter Rovella Cambiaso
Buy: NDicka (free or cheap Jan), Grimaldo (free or cheap Jan), Scalvini 25-30m, Thuram (free or cheap Jan), Milinkovic Savic

Sczcesny
Perin/Pinsoglio
Danilo Bremer NDicka Grimaldo
DeWinter Gatti Scalvini Cambiaso
Pogba Locatelli M.Savic
Fagioli Rovella Miretti
Chiesa Vlahovic Thuram
Soule/IlingJR Milik/Kean Kostic​

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Buy: NDicka (free or cheap Jan), Grimaldo (free or cheap Jan), Scalvini 25-30m, Thuram (free or cheap Jan), Milinkovic Savic

Sczcesny
Perin/Pinsoglio
Pogba Locatelli M.Savic
Fagioli Rovella Miretti
Chiesa Vlahovic Thuram
Agree with Thuram. He's a must for me.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Sczcesny
Perin/Pinsoglio
Pogba Locatelli M.Savic
Fagioli Rovella Miretti
Chiesa Vlahovic Thuram
why spending 25-30m for Scalvini when he's gonna be bencher for the duo Bremer-NDicka? Rather keep Rugani-Gatti as subs or get a experienced sub but that come for cheap or free.

Too many in attack and it would be already a wonder to get M.Savic
We'll prolly do with 2-3 players Ndicka,Grimaldo and Savic + returnees (De Winter and Rovella)
Maybe 4 if we manage to offload Szczesny salary and bring in Carnesecchi/Falcone or Vicario.

So get Kostic or Iling instead of Thuram and let's pray that Pogba,Chiesa and Vlahovic stay fit for once...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Guys, can we sign Mac Allister? Looks like a copy of prime Vidal to me. Really likeable b2b MF. Probably cheaper than SMS too
We definitely cant sign him. Brighton have a higher wage budget than JJ and clubs will be lining up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
why spending 25-30m for Scalvini when he's gonna be bencher for the duo Bremer-NDicka? Rather keep Rugani-Gatti as subs or get a experienced sub but that come for cheap or free.

We'll prolly do with 2-3 players Ndicka,Grimaldo and Savic + returnees (De Winter and Rovella)
Maybe 4 if we manage to offload Szczesny salary and bring in Carnesecchi/Falcone or Vicario.

So get Kostic or Iling instead of Thuram and let's pray that Pogba,Chiesa and Vlahovic stay fit for once...
Isnt Ndicka bound to go to Chelsea?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Guys, can we sign Mac Allister? Looks like a copy of prime Vidal to me. Really likeable b2b MF. Probably cheaper than SMS too
I watched Argentina and through the tournament I can say this:
Argentina won because they wanted it the most.
All their players played well but Lautaro.
Scaloni obviously studied their defeat to Saudi Arabia. Since then you could see their massive improvement game by game.
Their coach deserves a 10 rating while their players did well under the interpetation of the coach.
Exceptions are Messi and D.M who do well wherever you play them.

Mac Alister - good player but he wouldnt be an improvement under Allegri.
Prime Vidal - He was good but he would still come to shine Prime Vidal's boots

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Because Rugani is too error prone.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Kean - Kaio
Mckennie
Rabiot - Paredes - Arthur(Zakaria)
Sandro - Rugani - Gatti - MDS(Cuads)
Loan Kaio and Gatti, they need minutes.

Zakaria can stay, acceptable wages and useful rotational player. Cuads no longer a starter, but would still trust him as a backup. Extend one year or leave both ok.

The eight rest, would be gutted if we can't dump at least half of them by next season. Our next gen need spots in the squad.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Because Rugani is too error prone.
Actually I agree with him. There is no point getting a "gem" if he is going to the bench anyway. Especially when we are talking about 30M-40M..
I say either trust Scalvini or get a more proven player.
P.S how good is Theate? He is turning into a really good player on FM and he starts being quite good from the start (never watched him or at least I dont recall watching him.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 75)