Buffon's Yellow Jersey (1 Viewer)

KappaBoy

Jul 20, 2004
Does anyone know where I can buy a Buffon Jersey (preferably in yellow, but baby blue is fine) in a size small with Buffon #1 with official lettering on the back???

online stores?
I havent had any luck, juvestore doesnt have small, or the buffon print :S...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I think the pink was is so ace, I would even consider buying it myself, although being a Roma fan, I have lots of different teams shirts.

Milan, Ajax, Inter, Real, Barca, River Plate, Boca, PSV etc etc. I just seem to collect them!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I didnt buy it, someone brought it for me, I like it too, the red strip its great. Have you seen Boca's Xentrieme(sp?) shrip? It is very similar but has a blue shrip!

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
No, it was the 100th year anniversary, and they played in there 'first ever kit' which just happened to look almost exactly like a River Plate shirt, but blue, and the Boca, is blue with a yellow shrip across the centre, no patches.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I think the pink was is so ace, I would even consider buying it myself, although being a Roma fan, I have lots of different teams shirts.

Milan, Ajax, Inter, Real, Barca, River Plate, Boca, PSV etc etc. I just seem to collect them!
i only have juve's jersey,with DEL PIERO'S name on the back! :stuckup:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Ladies and Gentlement, Buffon's yellow jersey is totally AWESOME!, by far the best from this year's collection.

Surprisingly subside doesn't have it. And I wouldn't trust ebay.

OP
KappaBoy

KappaBoy

Jul 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    yea e-bay for the most part is a sham.......sometimes you get the odd actually official jersey as advertised not some cheaper copy.....

shit i wanna find it lol

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    Me too. For three other this year jerseys I'm gonna wait until they go on sale (and USD goes up against the EURO), but this yellow one I am ready to buy right away.

Stuff on ebay is not authentic. Even if seller says it is- there is no way of checking it, and no chance to go kick his ass.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Me too. For three other this year jerseys I'm gonna wait until they go on sale (and USD goes up against the EURO), but this yellow one I am ready to buy right away.

Stuff on ebay is not authentic. Even if seller says it is- there is no way of checking it, and no chance to go kick his ass.
    true :down::down:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Ladies and Gentlement, Buffon's yellow jersey is totally AWESOME!, by far the best from this year's collection.

Surprisingly subside doesn't have it. And I wouldn't trust ebay.
    i saw all our jerseys today in a sport-shop in athens,and they had all the jerseys,expect the yellow one!!!

OP
    KappaBoy

KappaBoy

Jul 20, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    yea yellow would be IDEAL

but baby blue in my size with official Buffon #1 would be ok as well

i cant find one of those either....:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)