Buffon's autograph (1 Viewer)

OP

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Never seen Tacchinardi.

I met Nedved in a supermarket last year.

Zidane four years ago. He was reading a newspaper in a taxi.

Iuliano and Montero in a disco, a lot of time ago.

Oh yes, Van Der Sar with his wife too.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by LeRoi ] ++
    Never seen Tacchinardi.

I met Nedved in a supermarket last year.

Zidane four years ago. He was reading a newspaper in a taxi.

Iuliano and Montero in a disco, a lot of time ago.

Oh yes, Van Der Sar with his wife too.

hehehheheh imagine now Montero, Iuliano and Ferrara ni disco :LOL::LOL::D:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Do you know where Nedved lives? I might go to Turin in august and I want to drop off by his house. Haha. Im serious

OP

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    I dont'k know where Nedved lives...I should ask to a friend of mine. If you want to meet juventus players in august you better go where they make the summer trainings, in Valle D'aosta. Chatillon, I think, but I'm not sure about that.

If you come here in Torino you have to visit this bar: Black&White, in Grugliasco (small city near Turin). The owner is Umberto, the chief of Fighters. This bar i a little juventus supporters museum, full of gadgets, tickets of historical matches, official shirts and so on. You must go there.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    I dont'k know where Nedved lives...I should ask to a friend of mine. If you want to meet juventus players in august you better go where they make the summer trainings, in Valle D'aosta. Chatillon, I think, but I'm not sure about that.

If you come here in Torino you have to visit this bar: Black&White, in Grugliasco (small city near Turin). The owner is Umberto, the chief of Fighters. This bar i a little juventus supporters museum, full of gadgets, tickets of historical matches, official shirts and so on. You must go there.

If I sometimes come to Turin, first thing I will do is visiting this bar :D.....

OP

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Senti un po', ma perché vieni a rompere i coglioni qui?
    Le sfighe ce le hai tutte tu, milanista, berlusconiano...ma non c'hai un cazzo da fare??
    Non ce l'avete un bel forum tutto rossonero? Beh, vacci.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Voglio conoscere a Pavel Nedved, andre a Torino in treno per poche ore, voglio vedere a la Juve in agosto, aiuta!!!!!!!!

OP

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    I can't help you. I don't know where he lives, I only met him in a supermarket last year, he was with his wife and a couple of children... I was so moved than I have not been able to say anything.

By the way, if you want to see your idol the best thing to do is waiting for him at the end of the trainings...if you're luck, you could ask him an autograph or take a picture with him. In august they have trainings in Valle d'aosta.

OP

LeRoi

Sep 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    Chatillon.
    They have trainings twice a day, and after them it's easy to have autographs and pictures. Every evening at the "summer village" a couple of players meet the supporters and talk with them.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    I met him last month in Via Po! He is very kind.
    :) thank you for telling this

and Gigi changes his sigs a couple of times.... see (obviosly i diddn't meet him but is this is his sig i got )

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    LeRoi do you agree that Torino is a dead city? Its jsut a commercial city with not much else to do? Atleast thats what most players say.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Senti un po', ma perché vieni a rompere i coglioni qui?
    Le sfighe ce le hai tutte tu, milanista, berlusconiano...ma non c'hai un cazzo da fare??
    Non ce l'avete un bel forum tutto rossonero? Beh, vacci.
    Primo di tutto CAFONE .... io non ascolta non a un Milanista...specialmente a Juventino oppure un Romanista...chi sia..sia...i cazzi...sono i miei..non ti piace?? NON ME NE FREGA UN CAVOLLO!! Capito??
    Si .. sono Milanista cento per cento...Membro di Forza Italia ..CENTO PER CENTO. Chiaro??!
    Ansi perche me stai a rompere....non ti ho parlato.non ti ho detto una parola...Tu non hai niente da fare ..mi sa!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)