buffon willing to stay~!!! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mark77 said:
SKY says that when Secco heard that Abbiati was going to Torino he immediately told Milan to forget about Gigi.

Secco will talk to Gigi and try to convince him to stay.

:pint:
I don't want to get you down, but I think he already made his decision...

Just let's look for somebody to replace him..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ReBeL said:
I don't want to get you down, but I think he already made his decision...

Just let's look for somebody to replace him..
He doesn't make the decisions, Alena does. :eyebrows:

If not Milan, Roma.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ReBeL said:
Exactly:D

The same of Zidane's case, but do you think he'll headbutt somebody when he retires??
Imagine if he goes to Asia, people will crap their pants when he bows to them thinking he was trying to hit them. :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Peruzzi is in B with Lazio atm so if he gets a call to come back I think he will. Deschamps knows him very well.

for the offline thing, I use the invisible mode. ;)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I wouldn't mind someone like Frey at the club. We may be selling players left right and centre but fortifying the defense is still a priority IMO, we may settle for less in other areas but where the backline is concerned we still need some quality to carry us through.

Besides, we wouldn't want a total upheaval the moment we gain promotion because the team is inferior to Serie A opposition either. At the very least we should maintain some semblance of a solid defence, and Serie B I suspect will be a tougher ride than most think.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I dont think Frey will come, I think that if it absolutly nesesary (I still have faith in Mirante) then Amelia could be a very interesting option to bring

Baresi

Jul 15, 2006
Abbiati went to Torino, so their is NO chance for Buffon to go to Milan as Abbiati was supposed to be part of the deal. He's definitely going to Real, although reports say Juve aren't pleased with Reals' offer. Currently, the only Juve player heavily associated with Milan is Zambrotta. The chokers Inter are probably going to steal Ibra and Vieira. As for Emerson, he'll probably go to Man U alongside Thuram. Trezeguet will probably go to Milan as they need a solid replacement for Sheva. Canna, I don't think he'll leave Juve just like Piero will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)