Buffon weakness (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
yes FREEKICK...

since when was FK and abriviation for ****? :wallbang:

i dont think "let us analyze the fvck" makes sense anyway! :LOL:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
no, coz .... is censored, so we humble simple perverts have to resort to FK or fek or fukk or something to fulfill our..our..umm...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
no, coz .... is censored, so we humble simple perverts have to resort to FK or fek or fukk or something to fulfill our..our..umm...
fukk is reasonable....
FK is really lame...and means Free Kick anyway (in Football forums at least)
fek just sounds so kewl :cool: :LOL: there really should be a "fek" cus word. :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

i dont know what hell you're arguing about !! :LOL:

nobody's blaming anyone baggio!! i think your kinda lost! :D

DUDE!! LISTEN!!! ;)
we're not trying to find reasons for defeat, now would you please just let us analyze the FK!! :stress:
Whose arguing?! ;)
I'm seeing yall "analysing" a deserved loss and a free kick, that doesnt even matter. Dude read some of the posts before your own and you'll see what i mean. Saying a certain player is weak. Ok if he is.....howcome the thread dint come out earlier, he's certainly not developed the weakness overnight. Its obviously the loss thats triggered such a reaction. Which is just showing a high level of vulnerability on us as fans. And as Juventini its only right we be a little more supportive to the squad that is doing better than most teams in europe. Its one thing to be criticial, but to be critical just for the sake of it is completely another.

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
No, it was easier to take with his right hand. You cant save high balls with your bottom hand (when you're in a horizontal position in the air)
There is no way he could have saved it with his left hand, he wouldnt even be able to reach the ball.
thanks for the explanation. thats helps alot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)