Buffon weakness (2 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Hell, it doesnt matter where the wall was. Guys lets just take this defeat in our stride and move on. Why are we all talking like, Juve dont have a right to lose. Its a game we lost to the better team, and thats that. Its noone's fault. And nobodys perfect. So calm down.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IM calmed .

Even when they scored the 3rd goal, i was calm... because i new that we still are a great team, in a great moment. And we have to admit that INter outplayed us.

Definitely, if someone deserved to lose,, it was JUve this time. Inter just did a marvelous game... the same they did against arsenal in Highbury, just the exact copy.

We are just talking about in which aspects we failed.. and to think how to prevent this to happen again, or at least to not happen regularly.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Hell, it doesnt matter where the wall was. Guys lets just take this defeat in our stride and move on. Why are we all talking like, Juve dont have a right to lose. Its a game we lost to the better team, and thats that. Its noone's fault. And nobodys perfect. So calm down.
nobody denyed that inter played better!!

hell, i'm not even too sad that we lost...i think it'll do juve a lot of good..

we're just actually talking about Buffon here. ;) nothing wrong with examining and alayzing our keeper is there? ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by juvetrainer ] ++
in my opinon, Buffon will get to the ball if he use his left hand, not right. but thats only an opinion and i never be in a situasion like that :D
the hand he uses doesn't really matter......

Maybe Ian can confirm this...

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

the hand he uses doesn't really matter......

Maybe Ian can confirm this...
like i said, i never been into the situasion like that and also I'm not a GK (i only dream to be a GK :D). just maybe if he use his left hand he can get into the ball cos the closer hand to the ball is his left hand.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
No, it was easier to take with his right hand. You cant save high balls with your bottom hand (when you're in a horizontal position in the air)

There is no way he could have saved it with his left hand, he wouldnt even be able to reach the ball.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
ONE FREEKICK

UNO FREEKICK

1 freekick mistake and you people are pissed at him.

then why arent you people holding a manhunt for DP

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

nobody denyed that inter played better!!

hell, i'm not even too sad that we lost...i think it'll do juve a lot of good..

we're just actually talking about Buffon here. ;) nothing wrong with examining and alayzing our keeper is there? ;)
I too think if nething this is the perfect time to lose. However, its kewl to analyse a performance....but i dont think we can lay blame on anyone for our loss. Ok lets say gigi screwed up on one goal. The score wudve ben 2-1 had he done better....they still beat us all said and done. I think the way we're going on here is trying to find reasons for our defeat. The fact remains, Inter beat us because they played better than us. And not because we screwed up. Simple.;)

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    oh oh...... pls dun be mad at me m_elayyan :down: :scared:
    No problem , all i want to know why a lot of goals come from free kicks:
    Roma , socedad, inter (is there any goals that i forget about):D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    Why is buffon so weak in handling free kicks is it his fault or the defence does not know how to build a wall:(
    why does nobody acknowledge that the goalkeeper's the one who arranges the wall...

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

What would you like him to be then? Make a list of what you expect buffon to be.

The likelyhood is that no 1 will be able to be as perfect as that.

And even if he is..... the moment he makes a single slip up, people will grumble.

I just find it stange that poeple would make a thread to question 1 of our bests players. He isn't injury prone, he doesn't have hugely fluctuating form and many of our other players have played much poorer than he has. Especially in this match.

i'm not trying to blindly defend Gigi and i'm not saying that he has no weekness or that he had no fault in the Inter match.... i'm just wondering...... as Juve fans at this moment......... is there anything that you could be positive/ proud of about our club??? Our best players this season are who??? Nedved, follwed by Gigi/ Zambrro IMO

Cos honestly..... ..... alot of what i see is trashing our players.... wanting to sell/replace them... complianing about them..... and when a thread about appreciating a player (like DP appreciation thread) is opened...... in the end.... it's trashed :wth:

Our 1st loss all season long and some are acting like there's no hope for us..... :wth:

Rather than taking a gd player and trying to find his faults, why not take 1 of our not so gd player and try to find his gd points instead??

erm.... where is the love?? :confused:
    Completly agree, Ivy! :thumb:

And love is here in my :heart: forever! :angel:

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

No problem , all i want to know why a lot of goals come from free kicks:
    Roma , socedad, inter (is there any goals that i forget about):D
    THREE FREEKICKS

3 FREEKICKS

3 freekick mistakes is all you can remember right now and you people are pissed at him.

©-CSD- 2003

:p

3 freekicks and that's a lot to you???

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gigi's twin ] ++

Completly agree, Ivy! :thumb:

And love is here in my :heart: forever! :angel:
    Thank you GT :)

damn...... it's strange we hardly talk here :D

Aug 1, 2003
    Well, I thought Cruz's freekick ball was quite powerful and even if Gigi had a touch to it it would still go in anyway :down:

We should check our defence, it might give Gigi a sense of insecurity knowing his defenders aren't that capable (please forgive me for saying this Mr Lippi Mr Moggi Mr Thuram Mr Montero Mr Legro Mr zambro Mr Ferra Mr Biri & co)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

I too think if nething this is the perfect time to lose. However, its kewl to analyse a performance....but i dont think we can lay blame on anyone for our loss. Ok lets say gigi screwed up on one goal. The score wudve ben 2-1 had he done better....they still beat us all said and done. I think the way we're going on here is trying to find reasons for our defeat. The fact remains, Inter beat us because they played better than us. And not because we screwed up. Simple.;)
    i dont know what hell you're arguing about !! :LOL:

nobody's blaming anyone baggio!! i think your kinda lost! :D

DUDE!! LISTEN!!! ;)
    we're not trying to find reasons for defeat, now would you please just let us analyze the FK!! :stress:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)