Buffon there in Italy (3 Viewers)

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
Here in Brazil lots of people say that Buffon is the best keeper in the world... including me!!!
Since there is a lot of rivalry there in ITALY of Juventus, Milan, Inter and Roma... I was thinking... what do Milan, Inter and Roma fans say about Buffon... do they say he is the best in the world... or they say Dida, Toldo or Pelizzoli??

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
StormRuller

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Yeah... he is simply the best!!!
    In 2006... Brazil and Italy will make the final in the World Cup... but the result will be different than in 1994!!! ITALY WILL WIN!!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by StormRuller ] ++
    Yeah... he is simply the best!!!
    In 2006... Brazil and Italy will make the final in the World Cup... but the result will be different than in 1994!!! ITALY WILL WIN!!
    Let's hope that Brazil doesn't make it to to the finals.

I don't even to hear about a possibility of them getting a 6th title.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Let's hope that Brazil doesn't make it to to the finals.

I don't even to hear about a possibility of them getting a 6th title.
    yeh let's talk about brazil's world cup instead of the Forum of Buffon from Juve:confused::confused::confused:

Jan 7, 2004
    Here in Brazil lots of people say that Buffon is the best keeper in the world... including me!!!
    Since there is a lot of rivalry there in ITALY of Juventus, Milan, Inter and Roma... I was thinking... what do Milan, Inter and Roma fans say about Buffon... do they say he is the best in the world... or they say Dida, Toldo or Pelizzoli??

thats a good point.

buffon is not worth what we paid for him

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

who cares what they say.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    However Buffon has his ups and downs...last season he was completely shit with many mistakes.....Toldo played very well at EURO 2000 and for 92 minutes of the final......sad to see Italy lose in that match.....he was the hero against Holland.....

Now, I think that Toldo isn't as good as Buffon. Buffon and Casillas are the best IMO....

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    buffon is not worth what we paid for him
    Of course, today we would never pay that much for Buffon. But it was some years ago, in a period where transferbudgets were huge...

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++

Of course, today we would never pay that much for Buffon. But it was some years ago, in a period where transferbudgets were huge...
    i think buffon has made a salary cut after his contract renewal but it is still a huge salary though.:greedy::greedy:

buffon is the best now, no doubt !!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    they all know who's the best.

but i don't think ANY of them admits that.

my milanista friend would NEVER admit gigi is better than dida.

that's ok,i understand that!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I think there's a general consensus by now that Buffon is #1 right now. People were still clinging to Kahn some time ago but that era is over. Serie A fans probably thought this for some time, it's the rest of Europe (or the world as you're in Brazil) that is coming around to it now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)