Buffon swears loyalty to Juve : 'I'd stay at Juve even in Serie C' (3 Viewers)

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Eccola la promessa solenne di Gigi Buffon. Arriva dalla Germania ma colpisce dritta al cuore i tifosi bianconeri. "Restare con la Juve in serie B? Nel calcio non mi spaventa piu'' nulla, non mi spaventerebbe neanche la serie C". Parole importanti quelle del portiere della Juve e della nazionale dal ritiro di Duisburg, proprio il giorno successivo alla vittoria sul Ghana e alle critiche verso gli organi di stampa: "La fortuna della Juve e'' di avere alla spalle una famiglia storica con 100 anni di vita, aspetto di conoscere il loro progetto e poi prendero'' le mie decisioni con serenita''".

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
why juve will keep buffon in serie C ?
juve will sell for big money and get mirante or another goalie good enough for serie C

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
EFE (DUISBURGO, ALEMANIA)

Gianluigi Buffon, meta de la selección italiana en Alemania 2006 y del Juventus, afirmó que no le asustaría jugar en la Serie C (Segunda división B italiana) en caso de descenso, por presunto fraude deportivo, de su equipo, pero que desea esperar qué ocurre para decidir su futuro.

"Hay que ver cual será el proyecto Juventus, qué acontecerá con las investigaciones. En el momento en que se sepan cosas ciertas, tomaré mis decisiones. No me asusta nada en el fútbol, ni la Serie B ni siquiera la C", dijo Buffon, al ser preguntado por su futuro, en conferencia de prensa en el Centro Deportivo de Meiderich.
EFE (Germany)

Gianluigi Buffon, goalkeeper from the Italian selection and from Juventus, affirmed that he wouldn't be scared to play in Serie C in case od descence, because of a supposed sport fraud from his team. BUT, that he wish to wait until the final veredict to decide his future

"I have to see which is Juventus project that will occur with the investigations. At the moment that the real things are known, I will take my decisions. I'm scared of nothing in football, not even Serie B nor C", said Buffon when he was asked about his future in todays press Conference.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
This is exactly the same way of expression that for example Del Piero used. I would still emphasize not to put too much weight on these 'headlines', I'm sure everything will be sorted out after WC.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What a bunch of ignorant people. Let's wait and see what Buffon really does once we are relegated. In two weeks channel4.com has came out with two complete different stories regarding Buffon, and its obvious he is looking at his other options.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Andy said:
What a bunch of ignorant people. Let's wait and see what Buffon really does once we are relegated. In two weeks channel4.com has came out with two complete different stories regarding Buffon, and its obvious he is looking at his other options.
Same with Zambrotta et al.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Andy said:
Corriere dello Sport today also says that Buffon is staying. Honestly, I couldn't give a damn whether he stays or not as we have Abbiati anyway, but i'm not going to judge him on any decision he makes. I mean, its his job, he doesn't have any obbligation to be "loyal" to his team. If I want to go and work at some other firm rather than the one i'm currently working at, because maybe of better prospects, more money, or a more convenient living arrangement, so be it. I can only hope that he makes the right decision for himself, not ending his career as an over-glorified substitute.

Geof

May 14, 2004
1) Be critic when you read articles. Gigi never said hel play with us in B or C. He never sweared anything.

2) as Jussiut said, the media are inventing rumours around every decent Juve player.

3) Nothing is likely to happen until we know where we'll play next year. Or at least before the end of the WC

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Geof said:
1) Be critic when you read articles. Gigi never said hel play with us in B or C. He never sweared anything.

2) as Jussiut said, the media are inventing rumours around every decent Juve player.

3) Nothing is likely to happen until we know where we'll play next year. Or at least before the end of the WC
and

4) he didn't say he will Leave Juve or Join Milan, they are rumours that we hear it every month. So cut the Buffon-bashing non-sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)